Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Shiro Nakamura

Go down 
    +2
    Shiro
    Erebes
    6 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage

Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 am

Ami: Well french is my first language of course, Japanese feels like it, English I'm fairly fluent, but that's all for me. So you speak Itailian. Where did you learn that from?
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Shiro: My old school but also my mother. She's amazing at it. I want to speak like her when I've fully learned all the words.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Ami: Does she speak a lot of different languages.
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Shiro: Yeah. English, Italian, French, Japanese and Russian. More than me, but I think I'll live.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Ami: Wow, that sure is impressive, it must be quite useful with her patients. It's only Russian that you need to learn to keep up with her, you've got your whole life to learn it, and the rate your going I'm sure you'll do it in no time. *smile* You know, they say that with every new generation there will be some form of improvement, we will surpass our parents if we chose to learn from them.
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Shiro: *Blushes* That's true. I hope to learn some more languages from her and any other people I may meet soon. She's very popular with the patients, and that's good for her. But anyway, what do your parents do, Ami?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Ami: My Mother owns an antique painting restoration studio, she's always been artistic but she likes to make sure that historys art lives on, well that's what she says. My father on the otherhand, I'm not sure what he's doing at the moment but last time I heard he was working as a bank manager.
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Shiro: Ah, cool. I'd love to visit your mother's studio some time. Historical paintings are the best of all. *Grin* And your father has a very good profession, that's good. I think it's sad how some children lose contact with one of their parents just because they got divorced. It's a shame, really..
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Ami: It's so sweet of you to be concerned about me and my dad, but it was more my choice to stay out of touch. I don't really need him and he's better off without me or my mum, it all just ends up in bad feelings and arguments. And I'm sure my mother would be honored if you visited her studio. I'll be sure to take you sometime if you want.
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Shiro: Yeah. That would be great, Ami. Thank you.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:34 pm

I know this is gonna sound stupid but, are you Sam?
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Yeah. ^.^
    Are you Michelle, by any chance?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:10 pm

*Shock face* How on earth did you know hehe ^_^ Well really it's Hayley-Amee, so it's probably easier to call me Amee/Ami. But you can call me Michelle if you want.
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Thank you! I am getting better actually and soon I will be 100% again. Right now I feel like a 95 so almost there.

Kailyn: You humans get sick too easily.

Ayzen: But Kai-sensei she only gets sick once every 2-3 years just about? It's not her fault...If she was one of us then she wouldn't get sick at all.

Ehhh. A Makai or a Vampire. 2 choices I really don't know what to choose!
    Back to top Go down
    http://loveless.forummotion.com
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 am

Ami/Michelle -- I think I could tell by the way you write things. You usually go ^_^ on Chou, that's how I figured it was you. Other people I know that do that usually go ^-^ or ^.^ etc.

Kailyn -- I'm glad you're getting better.
    Apart from "Edward Cullen" I prefer Vampires. :3
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Ahh see I guessed it was you becuase of your birthday and the fact we were both talking to each other on here and on chou, I just can't help the odd ^_^ here and there, or hehe. Oh and I'm glad your almost better Rose =D (a change in emote *suspence*)
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:43 pm

You changed your emote..
    Omi. That's too much! *Scream*
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:05 pm

It just isn't me is it ^_^ much better. Oh yeah, Th13teen was good (new ride at alton towers), it would have been amazing if I didn't know what was gonna happen. But unfortunately most of the other rides bored me this time. I need to go to more theme parks. Well I think I just need new thrills or at least more variation. Oh and before it's too late, Happy Easter ^_^ Oh and also if I don't reply super quick it's cause I'm watching doctor who on iplayer, I totally thought it started today not yesturday. Fail much.
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I hate the new doctor.
    Spoiler:
    Also, when I get to Thorpe Park, I wanna go in the Saw Maze. It seems awesome, but I'll probably faint from being too scared xD Hopefully not, though.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm

¬_¬ the spoilers not working and neither is iplayer atm, but that would explain the green i saw in the advert just. Why is the spoiler feature not working properly, it's not working on chou either. I'm watching mock the week atm on dave. Makes me giggle. Ooo the maze, the ad for thats just been on, I remember getting lost in a maze thing in Blackpool pleasure beach when I was little, terrified me. I'd seriously love the challenge of going into another maze, it might be what I'm scared of, right now I use leeches if anyone asks. You know like some people say spiders or snakes, I'm too much of a rational thinker to be properly scared of anything unless it's really unrealistic like some maniac running at me with a machette, that would probably scare me. I'm changing the topic now, opps. Anyway I recon your probably alot braver than you think, your not gonna faint, I'm sure they'll be plenty of joke oppertunities for your funny mate. Like with horror films, they're hillarious if you ask me ^_^ ... long post much.
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Stupid spoiler not working. >_>
    and lmao, "long post much". That's true.
    And my funny friend will probably be too much of a wimp to go in. The idiot. :3
    Alsoalso, I've found a fighter for Nao. "Deathless" is their username. >D<!
    Alsoalsoalso, Damn new doctor. I don't wanna watch the Weeping Angels episodes. They scare me. A lot.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Ooo, yeah I saw their profile, that would be awsum, (if you do end up as a unit) if she ever gives you any trouble just let me know, I'll sort er' out *poses all beefy showing off her weedy toothpic arms, standing on tiptoes reaching a full height of 5"4* I'll make em' wish they'd never been born. Jks. I havn't posted on her get to know yet ^_^ thanks for reminding me. Yeah those angel episodes are creepy, I hope that they don't go overkill with it and use it too much. I can see doctor who going downhill but I pray to god it doesn't. Oh yeah as for deathless, if you want you can leave this RP, I don't mind either way.

Last edited by Ami on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Hah. I'm sure you and Nessa would straighten her up.
    I think with the last episodes of them, they went a little overboard. Scared me to death. Andandand, Nyop. I always finish what I started, so I'll leave later. [:
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Only if you want to stay though ^_^ I don't know if I should reply or not, it would be really short, I'd only probably be throwing your lolly papers away and talking abit. But would it clean it up ready for the next person, if you know what I mean. Ahh I'll leave it for now. I think I might be getting addicted to mock the week. Iplayers workin now. I may reply slowly.

Last edited by Ami on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Thank you Both!!! Hopefully this will leave me alone finally as I start on this major art project. Coughing while working is not one of my favorite things to have happen.
    Back to top Go down
    http://loveless.forummotion.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Nakamura   Shiro Nakamura - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiro Nakamura
    Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next