Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Supportive Characters EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Supportive Characters EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Supportive Characters EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Supportive Characters EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Supportive Characters EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Supportive Characters EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Supportive Characters EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Supportive Characters EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Supportive Characters EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Supportive Characters EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Supportive Characters EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Supportive Characters EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Supportive Characters EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Supportive Characters EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Supportive Characters EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Supportive Characters EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Supportive Characters EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Supportive Characters EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Supportive Characters EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Supportive Characters EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Supportive Characters

Go down 
+3
Alric
Kousei
Erebes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

Supportive Characters Empty
PostSubject: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:02 am

This section is now available for those who need people to post a character related or known to their own. To go about this, all you must do is post a link to your character, and give a small description on the character that you wish to be played. If you find the information interesting enough, contract the one in charge of the character and the two, or more, can work out the character sheets. I hope this will help some of you. I’ll show a better example.

Name of Character: Mira Asaka
Known To: Koichi Ebisawa
Relationship: Ex-Wife
Character Bio: Mira had a fall out with Koichi when their child died of a fire. She still blames him for it sense he was present when it happened. She moved back to her family after it happened. After their divorce was final Koichi figured he'd never see his Ex-Wife again. But she has returned into his life. Taking on the role as a Nurse at the academy. Her goal is to make his life a living hell, since she knows that Koichi is still in love with her.

The 'Known To' Section is where you put a link to your character. To do this, copy the url from the character bio of said character, type [ url= (insert selected url) ] Name of Character [/url] All of this must be done without spaces. If you can't get it to work, contact admins and we will gladly fix it for you.

The Character bio doesn't have to be super long, but just enough to make the character interesting. Don't forget to know the creator if your interested in taking the character.
Later's everyone.

Damien.
<3

Back to top Go down
https://alculard.rpg-board.net
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Name of Character: Kimiko Hiro
Known to: Kousei Alculard
Relationship: Kousei's Mother (Evil)

Character Bio: Kimiko is a very arrogant stuck up actress who married an Alculard out of fame to the name. She was never there for the family and disliked the Alculards with a passion. Once her husband died she wasn't stated in his will which made her furious so now she wanted revenge. Feeling she could get everything by taking out her son Kou she drugged him and pleasured her self until she couldn't take it any more. She was about to kill him but he woke up before she could strike. Once the Alculards heard about it she was banned from the premises. Now she returns under an alias and with a different look but her goal is to make Kou suffer as much as possible.

Read Kou's profile to get a jist on who she is and she reacts to him. Everything else is up to your creativity just PM me before hand so I know and we can work together.
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Name of characters: Izael/Yaz/Luther/Estavin/Luka
Know to: Alric Alculard
Relationship: Pack members

Character Bios: Izael the Dragon, Yaz the King Cobra, Luther the Bear, Estavin the panther and Luka the lion. All have different pasts but they are tied by one. They were enslaved by the humans and tested upon with the Demonic Gene. Now cursed with the taint their eyes are gold and their lifespans are as long as a vampires. They are loyal to Alric and have worked under him for eons. Only certain members of the Alculard family know them and they never show their human forms to the Alculard. They are protectors of the campus and will hunt those who come to harm anything in Alculard territory.

These characters have images if you want to use them or someone else just PM me first. Everything about their pasts to their traits are up to you and you wonderful creative mind. Their Shifting form stays and nothing will be altered from Alrics past for you. If you would love to RP as one of them Please PM me first and we will start working on the character together.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Name of Character: Yamir
Known to: Ayzen Yismen
Relationship: Best Friend/Neighbor

Character Bio: Ayzen's Lycan friend whom he has come to know since moving into the Night Classes and Dorms. Yamir stays right across from Ayzen and Yamir and his twin brother are very protective of him. Some think Yamir likes Ayzen but it is unknown. Regardless Yamir takes care of protecting Ayzen while Zack is not there sneaking about. Even though the twins know about it they never mention anything on it because they do the same thing sneaking girls into their dorm.

Not much I have here so most will be up to your creativitiy. Yamir does have a twin brother. He is in the Martial Arts class on Monday so Ayzen sees him often. He enjoys the twins company while he attends classes and eats lunch with them. Ayzen is the first Vampire they have met not wanting to kill them and call them names. His friendly nature has warmed their hearts and they want others to be like him someday. They don't care for the fan club girls that hang around him but they love getting the attention onto themselves and if something was to ever go wrong in class they will protect him even though he can handle himself. They are a duo of laughs and fun and if you would like to RP as Yamir PM me and we can get started.
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Name of character: Maya Tsukiko
Known to: Yaku Tsukiko
Relationship: Her mother.

Character bio: When Yaku was younger, her mother, Maya, had apprently "died in a plane crash." Yaku was torn when she found this out, but her mother was actually still alive, but never told her daughter or her husband. When she did tell ehr husband, Yaku still was not told. Maya didn't want Yaku to know, but no one knows the reason. Now, Maya has come to Alculard as a day P.E teacher to watch over Yaku.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Name of Character: Collin Darin
Known to: Maykenna Lauran
Relationship: Betrothed, Best Friend, Soon-to-be Lover

Character Bio: Collin is a kind and caring 16 year old. He grew up with May and soon fell for him even though he knew that May wasn't a girl. He found out one day when May was changing although he never told anyone. He has black hair that is shaggy and dark brown to black eyes. His height is at least 6 ft. You can choose (Note: I have a picture that can be used) He is known to be over protective of May. He is a Shifter and shifts into a dalmation. (note: I have a picture but if you wish you can find your own) Everything else is up to you. You can do whatever you wish and I will be happy to help. If you wish to text me about it just PM me and I will give you my number. Please PM me if you wish to rp Collin.

Last edited by Kaimu on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Name of Character: Brutus Valerius Corvinus
Known to: Valeria Corvina
Relationship: Ex-husband/Adoptive Brother/Friend

Character Bio: Brutus has always been a nice person. Slightly naive and far too loyal to his family, true, but nice. He was Corvina's only ally growing up and protected her from their father's wrath as long as he could. Something went wrong, and she attempted to kill him. She didn't know she had failed to do so until three years ago. Now, Brutus has decided to try to make amends with the sister who betrayed him. The question is whether she'll be willing to forgive him.

PM me if you're interested. I have a picture I'd like to see used, unless you can find something better. I'd be more than willing to help with the profile.
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:37 am

I'm not looking for one single character to be role-played, instead I'd like others to role-play members of the DeRosier family. Since I find the family quite large there are quite a few spaces open. Character names, and personalities are up to you but I'd be glad to help if you needed it. Backgrounds though I would like to follow a few guidelines. Anyone who is interested feel free to pm me! ^^ That being said I will not allow anyone to join without asking, and without letting me see the character bio prior to posting. I am extremely reluctant to changing anything about the family and most likely will not unless by some small chance I'm okay with the change you want to make. This family is like my baby and if you have any problems with the way they are then I suggest you create your own family. (Woah that made me sound really mean. But its true!)

About the family: There are two branches to the family, the main branch and the lesser branch. The only difference between the two is that the main branch consists of all first born children who were infected with the Lycanthropy gene.

Firstborn children are held in higher esteem than all subsequently born children, and often receive special treatment. There is no discrimination about the sex of the first born, males and females are treated equally. The only discrimination among the firstborns comes not from them but from their parents. The higher in rank their parents or grandparents are the better they are treated. For example, Irial’s grandfather Roiben is the pack alpha, so Irial was treated far better than all the other firstborns because one day he might lead the pack.

It is not uncommon for firstborn members of the family to marry one another. Most feel either that they have to keep the bloodline pure or they think marring within the family will increase their station. In fact Irial’s parents Cassel and Regeane are cousins.

The family lives all over the world, but the main branch is located in Rome, as it has been since the 8th-century.

I would post the family history, but I haven’t finished writing it yet. However if you have any questions at all feel free to ask me and I’d be more than happy to answer them for you.

The Werewolves (For firstborns only): First off a person cannot be born a Werewolf. If one or even both parents are infected they will not pass it on to their children. The only way to be changed is by either being bitten or scratched by a Werewolf when they are in Wolf form. That is the only time the Lycanthropy gene can be transferred.

When a person is infected they go into a sort of hibernation period, for any number of days depending on the size of the person changed. They are very weak and tired during this time because their metabolism is all out of whack, and their body is preparing its self for the next full moon. They are unable to change into Wolf form until their first full moon.

After their first change, they gain the ability to change anytime they wish, but they still must change at the full moon. Experienced Wolves can learn how to partially change, and for example only grown longer canines, and/or claw like fingers. This takes lots of practice though.

These wolves must change not only during the full moon, but the night before the moon is at its fullest and the night after the full moon. However they are that their most dangerous when the moon is at its fullest.

Werewolves are advised not to change too much, for they risk completely losing touch with their human side. When this happens they completely lose sense of right and wrong. They are reduced to the same primal urges as other animal predators.

When person is bitten, they gain a sort of split personality. That is they have two sides, their human side, and the Wolf side. The Wolf personality is a manifestation of their new set of abilities and instincts. For newer Werewolves it is difficult to resist and withstand the Wolf side. But as time goes on a sort of harmony can be achieved between the two. Though there is always the risk of losing control.

After a person has been infected they gain a heightened sense of smell, sight, taste, as well as a whole new set of natural instincts. Though the senses are at their best when the person is in Wolf form. The size of the Wolf depends on the size of the human. For instance a two hundred pound man would become a two hundred pound Werewolf. Their mass stays the same when they change.

When a person does change they act on pure instinct, and it is almost as if their human side does not exist. They are a Wolf in every sense. At dawn they revert back to their human form and sleep for any number of hours. When they wake up they remember almost nothing of what they’ve done, maybe only smells or sounds at the most.

It is not required for a Werewolf to have a pack, but when they are in a pack it helps to make sure they don’t prey on humans. Also when they wake up after the change, it is much less traumatic when they are surrounded by others rather than all alone. This being said it is rare for Wolves to go without a pack, as having a pack generally makes the emotional and physical stress less harmful to a Werewolf.
Pack hierarchy is much the same as a normal Wolf pack. There is an alpha male and an alpha female as well as second in commands. The higher up you are the more power you have, and also when your pack makes a kill you are entitled to more of the food. There are only two ways to rise up in status, either a Wolf ahead of you dies, or you challenge and kill a Wolf and take their place.

As for the change itself, it is very painful. Bones must be reshaped and arranged, cells must shift and change. Muscles, cartilage, and skin, all of it has to be changed. However the Werewolf’s body releases a special toxin that helps to sooth and relaxes the body making the change bearable. A Werewolf never really remembers just how bad the change is, for if they did they would dread and never want to change again.

This type of Werewolf has the ability to recognize one of its own regardless of what form they are in. They aren’t likely to socialize with Wolves outside their pack unless their territory is being threatened.

When it comes to Vampires, this type of Werewolf tends to avoid them. As their blood has often been considered a delicacy among the Vampires. They only harbor the natural instinct to stay away from Vampires, and do not feel the need to fight them unless they feel threatened.

There are few ways to kill this type of Werewolf, one being ripping out their throat, or simply ripping their body to shred. But that really only works if you’re a Vampire or a Werewolf yourself. The only way for humans to kill them is with silver. Be it silver knives or silver bullets, silver is highly lethal for them. But only if it enters the blood stream. It is fine for them to touch it, but most tend to avoid it out of precaution. Crosses don’t work against them, so there’s no use trying that.

Very, very few Werewolves change outside of a forest. They do this for a number of reasons, one being that there’s less chance of them hurting or killing another human. Also they feel a compulsion to be there, their Wolf instincts tell them that is where they should be. It feels natural to them.

Again if you have any questions or wish to role-play a character go ahead and pm me! ^^
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Name of Character: Mira Asaka
Known To: Koichi Ebisawa
Relationship: Ex-Wife
Character Bio: Mira had a fall out with Koichi when their child died of a fire. She still blames him for it sense he was present when it happened. She moved back to her family after it happened. After their divorce was final Koichi figured he'd never see his Ex-Wife again. But she has returned into his life. Taking on the role as a Nurse at the academy. Her goal is to make his life a living hell, since she knows that Koichi is still in love with her.

After the death of their first child, Mira found herself pregnant again. She held this information from Koichi. Rejoicing with the child whose appearance was so keen to their other that some believed Nayomi didn't die. When she arrives at the Academy she brings the child with her.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Name: Doesn't have one
Known To: Zain Kajira
Relationship: Former God/Dragon Friend, Unknown about now and the future

Character Bio: Like Zain not much is known about this man nor what he really wants from either Zain or his dragon. It is rumored that his dragon wants to devour both of their souls to end the Dragons existance all together. He follows Zain everywhere and fights him none stop. This is how Zain ended up here. He crash landed here severly injured in the middle of the night damaging property along the way. This man caused all that damage as they flew all the way from Greece. It is said that Gods should not fight but these two do a whole lot. He has his reasons for wanting Zain but right now they are unknown as to what they are.

His dragon is black a and that is all I have for specifics really. Everything else is up to you!!! Pm me if you are interested!
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Name of Character: Aniki "Ani" DeRosier
Know to: Irial DeRosier and Niall Ryerson
Relationship: Irial's cousin and friend of Niall's

I have her entire profile typed up actually, but I'm willing to make changes if someone's willing to rp her. ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Philotes   Supportive Characters EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Supportive Characters Troy30
Name of Character: Greek Name
FilothV Filia

Transliteration
Philotes, Philia

Latin Name
Amicitia, Gratia

Translation
Friendship, Affection

Known To: Erebes

Relationship: Destined Lover. He is her destined Consort.

Personality: She is very kind and will do anything for love. Even the love of others. Her powers over affection play towards this factor. When in her presence, she can take away the vile mood of one, and replace it with unity happiness. She can do this without notice or charm of her powers. She knows countless love spells and kindness spells and can even make them up on the spot. It's simple for her to do, and she loves doing so. She has never loved any other man besides Erebes.

Character Bio: PHILOTES was the spirit (daimona) of friendship and affection. Her opposite number were the Neikea (Feuds).
Spoiler:

Το πιο υπέροχο από όλα τα πράγματα στη ζωή, πιστεύω, είναι η ανακάλυψη ενός άλλου ανθρώπου, με τους οποίους κανείς σχέση έχει ένα λαμπερό βάθος, ομορφιά και χαρά, όπως η αύξηση των ετών. Αυτή η εσωτερική προοδευτικότητα της αγάπης μεταξύ δύο ανθρώπων είναι πιο θαυμάσιο πράγμα, δεν μπορεί να βρεθεί με την εξέταση για την ίδια είτε από πάθος για αυτό που επιθυμεί. Είναι ένα είδος ατυχήματος Θείου. Αλλά η αγάπη νιώθω για σένα Erebes τον αδελφό μου, είναι η αγάπη που φέρνει τον πόνο στην καρδιά μου από τη μη επαφή. Δεν είχα ερωτευτεί με σας Erebes, γιατί σ 'αγάπησα πριν από την πρώτη ανάσα της ζωής.

Spoiler:

Philotes was born several decades before Erebes. Being the sister of his. She was the first to notice that the child that laid before them was not her brother. For her love for the man to be had grown deeply
upon his conceiving. As a Goddess she was to take on a Consort, like all the others. But she was waiting for the birth of her brother. She was angry upon much stress when the brother she loved and wanted to be with was cast far away from their knowledge. Her anger lead to her power becoming unbalanced and setting a drift between the affections of humans.

She soon was able to calm herself down about ten years from that moment, seeing a man in her dreams. Though this man was still a boy in body, but his body and determination to protect his people is what caused him to be a man. She was confused to no end that she was getting visions of a boy from a different nationality, only to notice that he was her brother. She soon alerted her mother and father Nyx and Erebus, and that is when they began watching him, and upon his death went to retrieve him. She felt bad again once more when she was notified that Erebes refused to come home.

After Erebes gained his God powers, she hoped to see him come into the world to see her. She was complelty oblivious to the fact that he wouldn't be able to join their world because his powers were awakened on Earth. He wasn't allowed to set foot on their terrain unless he was to fight in a war with them.

Her cause for war was selfish for her to just see him, or even be able to touch him. Knowing that he knew nothing of her. He just knew names and purposes as well as powers. But her request to go to the human world was thrown down, and her hate for Zeus made way. She proposed to give up her God powers so that she could be with Erebes, the man she loved with every fiber of her being. Her brother.

She was able to make due to getting her way to Earth to stay. Though she has to report back to the God World so that she can maintain her immortality.

You can add anything you want about her in the profile. Pm me if your interested in taking her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supportive Characters   Supportive Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Supportive Characters
Page 1 of 1