Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Alric EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Alric EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Alric EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Alric EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Alric EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Alric EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Alric EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Alric EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Alric EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Alric EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Alric EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Alric EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Alric EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Alric EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Alric EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Alric EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Alric EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Alric EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Alric EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Alric EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:52 am

Alric

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Alric

Alric

Alric Empty
    PostSubject: Alric   Alric EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Alric Alric_10
    (Serenity and Peace are the most beautiful pieces of music composed)

Basics
    Full Name: Alric Alculard
    (name pronounced: All-Rik)
    Nickname: Ali, Ali Boy (by people who know him well to piss him off)
    Origin: Shifter (White Wolf)
    Marital Status: Widowed
    Birthdate: April 2nd (2nd Month of Spring) (Real date is unknown but he was found on this date)
    Dreams: Lost it a long time ago
    Language: Wolf, Japanese and English
    Family: Lost them during the major Shifters war against the Lycans. Has a son named Anitan
    Career: Alculard Military Admiral
    Orientation: Heterosexual

Alric Motoch10
    Human form

Alric White_10
    Wolf form

Appearance
    Hair: Hair is naturally black but due to the Demonic Genes my hair has been turning white. Right now it is only white in the front of my bangs and black in the ponytail. My hair is actually mid-length of my back once I remove my band. I always wear it in a ponytail until it is time for me to sleep. I will take the band off and allow my layered hair to rest with the rest of my body. Getting it trimmed once in a while helps to keep it healthy and it will continue to grow but because it is part of my fur I can not cut often. Like my fur it will grow thicker in the winter and is harder to maintain. Thinner in the summer and harder to place in a ponytail. My hair I try not to allow to grow past my back.
    Eyes: My eyes way back when were originally Silver and contained the essence of the moon my sister Lili would always tell me. Sadly once I became tainted the Silver became gold and it is what I have today. This taint glows in the dark and sometimes scares others who are not used to me.
    Height: 5'11" in my Human Form. In Wolf I would come up to my hip in Human. Not counting my ears.
    Build: I'm fit as a fiddle not too big and not too little. My wolf form is nothing but visible muscle.
    Natural Scent: Pines and spring water. Since I live in a cave most of my life I have this as my natural smell. Besides being born with it of course.
    Blood Type: AB
    Gene: Shifter Demonic Gene. (It is a taint that has kept me alive for so long)
    Other: I have this marking under my Right Eye. I have no idea what it means but it appeared there when I was given the Demonic Gene.

Alric Alric_11
    (Pondering about his life)

Attributes
    Hobbies: Observing, Playing Games, Sniffing Flowers
    Likes: Protecting the Alculard lands, soothing music, and waterfalls
    Loves: Food, the Alculard Family, Winter, Sleeping
    Dislikes: Weapons of any kind, arguments, rogues, girls (they were mean to him in the past)
    Loathes: trespassers, Students not being serious about their studies
    Fears: losing his Alculard Family and the People in their Care, Shifter Race becoming extinct
    Strengths: Is an Admiral of the Alculard Army (Only known by the older members), Silent but deadly, Speak perfectly in the Human Language.
    Good Qualities: Very Observant, Never seen in wolf form on campus, passionate about learning.
    Bad Habits: Stays in wolf around Alculards, leaves for long periods of time, very hard to talk to.
    Turn ons: Blood, sexy people, 'Unique Shifters'
    Turn offs: Self centered, power hungry, bad pet owners

Alric A-moto10

Personality
    Alric is a shifter living a double life. He is quiet and is usually never seen. At least until now with more people on campus him and his team have to interact and learn everyone by smells incase someone is missing and they are called upon to search for them. He loves war and is sometimes seen as war mongrel. This is why he will disappear for years and come back when he pleases. If he is done with his rounds of the campus he will sleep in the oddest of places. He is also a very private and reserved individual so nothing is spoken about him and if word got out he will find you.

Background
    Alric was born in a litter of 6 shifters. He was the only white one out of the bunch while the others were grey and his sister Lili was black. Like all wolves naturally they stay together in a pack but if you are a Shifter you are sent to school. Alric hated school with a passion so he was always the rebel. Lili would have to coax him into doing things he hated if he wanted to join her in her late night quests of adventure. When they turned 16 they were taken away from their family along with any other young shifters the association could find. They were placed in a war against the Lycan (werewolves) at that time. It was based on dominance and here is where he lost Lili. War had ravaged the Shifter Race almost to extinction.

Vowing to never go back to the association Alric ran clear to the other side of the world and did whatever he could to get away from war. He managaed to make it into the middle east where he was captured and experiemented on. He found other shifters like him tainted by Demon's Blood which changed them forever. His aging had stopped and time seemed to have stood still. His blue eyes turned yellow and his demeanor went from docile to violent. For years he was placed into war as a killing machine as the humans abused all shifters in order to become the dominant race of the world. Picking fights with anything non human and winning using their secret weapons. War became an everyday part of life for Alric and other shifters who were under their control.

Wars got large and remained small as decades turned into centuries. Over the years Alric befriended only a few shifters. Izael the Dragon, Yaz the King Cobra, Luther the Bear, Estavin the Panther, and Luka the Lion. Day in and day out they would team up and fight in wars they were commanded to until they rebeled against the humans. Alric hated his masters beyond belief but with the collars device in their hands he didn't want to face death just yet. The house hold cat managed to give him the remote to deactivate the collar and set him free. upon doing so in the middle of the night he managed to help free his friends. The wife of Alrics owner caught them running out of their cages. In order to keep her quiet they raped her and left not knowing the effects of the aftermath.

They stayed together far away from humans and from the association which had changed around this time. 575 years is long to be living. The group fought when needed and decided to shift only when they needed to get across. Here is how they learned languages and manged to survive centuries from. Although it took them a while to adapt they managed to do so and found out about the race still exsisting. Seeing the changes they resigned and developed a military against any humans who would threaten them again. The only law at this time was to remain in human form around towns and cities. Slavery laws were over turned eventually and Shifters could not be used as weapons by humans or any other race. Humans however still had their wars however but it was among themselves.

At the age of 645 Alric had met a beautiful shifter by the name of Lilith. She reminded him so much of the sister he had lost so long ago. The only difference is she was a Black Tigress and he was a White Wolf. They were together for about 7 years before the Lycan war resurfaced. Living as humans for a while shifters were supposed to be safe living as humans but that was not the case. Humans had angered the Lycan clans again and they showed no mercy on the human like structures and their occupants. Lilith was ripped to shreds in front of Alric when he first stepped through the door. Killing her and his unborn child. In a fit of rage Alric managed to kill off their leader and half the pack but he was badly injured.

Denying to allow society to bend against him he left while his team followed him out of concern. He managed to make it to Japan but it is unknown how he even got there. His team stayed with him through all of his trying times as he would have fits of rage and high sexual apetites for humans. Soon that came to a halt when he met the former Alculard when he was a teenager. The boy didn't see him as a foul animal but as a companion. His parents were never around so Alric and his team would visit him often. They watched him as he grew and changed history in their eyes. This man not only had children of his own but he built an Academy and even established relationships with nonhumans. Alric and his team decided to defend this family and the academy. The team have come to know Toshiro, Ryuu, Tosen, and Kousei. The twins are tricky because Ayane was always around Toshiro so the team would not be visible when she was around. To this day they serve the Alculard family and work as their prized Military unit. Families have threatened them in the past but with the team around no one dares to make a move.

The team only remain in their animal forms around the Alculards. They never mentioned why they didn't change into their human forms but they have their reasons. The team is still as tight knit as when they first started but they will break apart for while just because they are tired of each other.

Story thus far:
    Alric and his team are coming back from 10 years of absence and find out the Former headmaster is gone. The family has kept the Academy alive and the Crew is back to maintain order once again. Alric has met Tosen's 'pet': Anitan. Having the Midnight Talk and the little stroll to visit the Anitan's Pack Alric finally accepted the fact that Anitan is his son. But something else is on the rise. The smell of Metal and Gunpowder. Still unsure whether they are poachers or assassins Alric left it alone and is now on the campus. After wrapping up his runs he heads to the Dojo last but is puzzled since the lights are off. Finding the note cleared things up but the smell and sounds from inside made him curious. As he heads inside he finds Soole practicing. But instead of her leaving they have a quarrel and he has a panic attack. Soole forces him to fix what he has broken and now he is helping Kaimu find his medication at 3 in the morning. Kai blushes really easily which is causing Alric to blush.

After getting a good night sleep with Kaimu he was fed and went on his way back to the Estate. But as he was crossing he saw a poster on the Infirmary glass door. Cursing under his breath about the exam he figured it would be best to just go and get it over with. Will he manage to get his exam done on time?

Other: These are the images of his unit.
    Spoiler:
    *If you would like to RP as one of the Unit Members Contact Me!*

Last edited by Alric on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:42 am; edited 7 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Erebes
    Admin
    Erebes

Alric Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Alric   Alric EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:23 pm

To discuss this character, please go here.
    Back to top Go down
    https://alculard.rpg-board.net

Alric
    Page 1 of 1