Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] Empty
PostSubject: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Before entering the classroom, Asuko paused and stepped into the girls bathroom, making sure her wig was straight and authentic looking, and her skirt was where it needed to be, shirt hanging delicately above the plaid fabric. The succubus smiled to herself proudly, turning and glancing at her reflection once more, before walking back into the deserted hallway. Her gait was slow as she approached the door, and as she reached out to turn the handle, the blonde reviewed her mental checklist. Her disguise, check. Her character, check. The box of costumes for the students tonight that was sitting backstage, check. Asuko smiled once more to herself before clearing her face of all emotion and stepping quietly into the classroom, which automatically fell silent at the 'new kid.'

The teacher looked nothing like her normal self, which of course had been her desired effect. Instead of platinum blonde breast length hair and aquamarine eyes, she now sported deep mahogany waist length hair and royal purple irises. The only thing that was still the same was the woman's short height. "Excuse me." she exclaimed shyly, "This is acting for the Night class, right?"

Last edited by Asuko on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Lila watched as a timid woman came into the classroom. It wasn't long before she could sense the succubus inside the other woman. It surprised Lilith how shy the woman was, any succubus she had ever met was always brimming with confidence. Well it certainly intrigued her. This woman had caught her attention, she may actually listen to what she said. Not only that but sensed extreme power and her face looked incredibly familiar, except her eyes and her hair weren't... right? Lilith couldn't put her finger on it. She stopped toying with Kai's hair and dismissed him as she strolled closer to the new comer.

Lila looked towards her, sizing her up. Hmm she could prove competition... but she seems much older... I reckon she's definitely drained some poor fellow dry. More than once. I might just have to look out for this one. The corner of her full, lipstick covered lips lifted in a coy smirk as she said in her deep velvet voice "Why, yes it is. And you are?" Her tone had a slight hint of harshness in the background, but for the most part, it was simply curious.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Asuko let a surprised facade grace her features, though in truth it was only half facade. There was a new student on her roster for this class, a 'Lilith Giordano', and the younger succubus in front of her was obviously said Lilith. The blonde sensed automatically that the young lady was the same 'race' as herself, though her power didn't course through the room as suffocatingly as her own. Still, she was formidable enough, and Asuko felt fear for her students course through her. Quickly, she swallowed that irrational emotion and allowed a surge of her power to inform the girl that there would be no tolerance of seduction in her classroom. Smiling sweetly, the teacher decided to forgo teasing the class and get straight down to business.

"It's nice to meet you, Lilith." She stated smoothly, offering a small bow to her pupil without having actually been introduced. "I'm actually your teacher, Asuko Izanami. But you may call me Asuko sensei." turning from the girl to the rest of the class, she slipped the wig off, revealing platinum blonde hair and countless layers. "Today we'll be playing with costumes! And you guys know how much I love those. Will someone please go backstage and get the box of them? There's no missing the box, trust me." Though the woman all but dripped confidence and control of the classroom, she hoped to any God in existence that Lilith was either too young to have heard about her, or had been far enough away from Greece to be ignorant to her history.

She walked to her desk, pulling out a contact case, and slipped the fake purple irises out of her eyes and into the solution. Taking a deep breath, she slid the case back into a drawer and stood up, glancing straight at her new student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Lilith smiled more brightly than ever. Soo, Asuko-sensei. How ironic. I mouthed off to the teacher. A "powerful" one at that. Asuko's power surge hadn't escaped her notice. Far from it. It was obviously a warning, as to what Lila wasn't entirely sure. Perhaps her students welfair? But when she removed that wig, the peices fell together. As stupid as it seemed, simply by removing a wig she soon remembered who she was. The legendary ex-goddess, the one on the run from execution. Well well. So was that surge a warning to not spill the beans? It was rare that Lilith ever let anyone take dominance over her and she certainly wouldn't let this succubus do it. She wouldn't let Avalon have control over her, not when she could quite easily black mail her. Not that she ever would, with most people she just liked to toy with them... but there could be a lot to be gained. But she could just as easily be expelled. Knowing Alculard, all the teachers were well knitt. You just had to look at the family to see that.

As she bowed it made her feel good. Never did she think she'd be bowed to by a once great goddess. It was funny how situations changed. Though she did seriously look up to this succubus. It was thanks to her that succubi like Lilith could drain females. Although it took training. She herself couldn't drain from females but she didn't want to. She rarely drained from men unless she had to. "Asuko-sensei" started talking, introducing herself and what-not asking for a volunteer to go get the costume box. Well this was an oppertunity screaming to be used.

Lilith watched as Avalon slipped off her contacts. She looked straight into Lila's eyes. There was no doubt as to who she was. It was incredibly foolish. Surely she knew that Lilith was a succubus and yet she tempted fate, she may as well have just told Lilith who she was. Still, it would be interesting to watch her reaction to what Lila was about to say. She elegently walked up to her desk and leaned forward over it, resting a hand on the wood. She smiled as her face was inches from the sensei's and spoke only so that they could hear " Sure Avalon. I'll go get the box, Where did you say it was?" Lilith knew exactly where "Asuko" said the box was, she just wanted to give the woman an oppertunity to say something back. Lila hadn't been this entertained in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Unfortunately for Lilith, her fun was about to be postponed.

Sayoko Higa walked the halls of Alculard Academy, being towed by a tall, elegant man. He held her small hand gently, leading her as her delicate shoes tapped against the floor. She wore a purple dress that puffed out slightly and had white cuffs, making her look a bit like a gothic lolita. The man on the other hand, was dressed in a suit that was rather outdated, even going so far as to have coattails. His hair was night black, similar to the girl's although her own had an unnatural purple tint to it, and went to his shoulders in a straight line. Hers went slightly below, and was puffed out in the back, as well as cut to angle her face. She stared with an empty expression at the walls as he led her along, stopping in front of the drama classroom

Drama is emotional, right? Maybe this can break the spell Saya. You have to be willing to try. Can you try your best for me? Harrison asked her without moving his mouth, as he glanced behind him. She nodded her head slightly, still staring far off and looking as disinterested as always. He knew better though. She had wanted nothing more than to come to Alculard for the last year. And now she was finally there. Even if she couldn't express it, he knew in her heart she was excited. The problem was, she probably didn't know herself.

Knocking on the door, he hesitantly let himself in.

"Excuse me? I'm looking for the Sensei for drama?" he asked, glancing around the chaotic room nervously.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Asuko had always been one to take a challenge. She merely smirked, bright eyes narrowing slightly, as Lilith's own eyes widened a bit in realization. 'What will she say?' the woman wondered as her student smiled, gracefully walking up and leaning over her desk. A flicker of fear rippled through her at the look on the other's face, though she swallowed it down and swept her emotions under the rug.

Unwilling to let the girl even think she held any power over her, Asuko stood, resting her left hand lightly on her hip. It wasn't surprising when Lilith referred to her by her true name. 'Avalon. There's a word I haven't heard in a while...' she thought, smirk widening as the girl before her finished her sentence. The name struck a chord, though, and before she could put up a mental wall, memories of her beloved clan (and her mother) came flooding back. Growing up in Greece, her first drain... Taking the title of Goddess, and losing it.

Her smile never faltered as she mentally shook herself. "Backstage, although you already knew that." she replied quietly, looking into her students eyes, before adding "I see your mother told you about me. Or are you old enough to remember yourself?" Asuko gave the young lady a once over, noticing that everything about the girl whispered she wasn't a day over 100. Asuko stifled a laugh, the 1900s had been an... interesting decade. "No. Your mother definitely told you." she answered herself before Lilith got the chance to.

Hearing her door open, most of the class looked up from their private conversations once more, the teacher included. An odd pair entered her classroom, one who seemed to be a Victorian butler, and the other a... lolita? Asuko glanced back at Lilith before moving from behind her desk and toward the strangers. Hello, I'm the sensei for this class. Please, come in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:50 am

Lilith almost scoweled. She seriously disliked this old hag. Lila had the decency to at least have some respect for "Asuko" even if it was hidden, and she was repaying her by commenting on her youth. It was extremely rare for Ally to even pay attention to anyone, never mind respect them. Well her fun just died, this woman was clearly trying to be dominant, yes that could be interesting but she wasn't even playing ball. Acting cool and calm, not even trying to be threatening. Although that wouldn't be very smart. Considering, the circumstance, Lilith was extrememly surprised this woman would even try to insult her. It seemed extremely stupid to taunt someone who knew their secret. She gave her sensei an ice cold glare, her eyes glowed a youthful white for a moment, just to let her know that although Lilith was young it had it's advantages. For a start, she wasn't even fighting against natural life ages yet. Simply the aging process, and that left a lot of spare power inside herself. Not to mention that it was incredibly easy to drain a man without killing them, but still having plenty of energy. She stopped that train of throught, realizing it was getting her nowhere.

She strutted towards backstrage and pulled the big box easily back towards "Asuko". Giving her a mock smile as she said sarcastically "There you go Asuko-denka, is there anything else you request?" She added a bow of the head, just to top off her little preformance. It was amusing at least. She noticed Obaa-san was talking to some strange students who'd just entered. Hmm I could always move onto them if I get bored of her The word, her, had an almost hateful tone to it. She really didn't know what had come over her. Perhaps she was just so used to being praised for her youth she never excpected someone to insult her for it, escpecially not some goddess-has-been, now on the run like some common criminal. She turned her head away from them and sat on a chair resting her legs on the table in front. Laid back and calm she simply smirked.

[Denka is an honorific meaning your highness, Lilith uses it sarcastically, and also by Obaa-san I mean it in the senior citizen kind of way, and I don't usually use honorifics I just wanted some variety in this post. ^_^ And please don't ever relate me to Lilith, she's a bitch at the best of times lolz =) ... I just realised I used my own name several times. Stupid or what, you'd have thought I'd have realised that.]

Last edited by Alyson on Sun May 09, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:35 am

"Ah, yes," Harrison said, extending his hand towards the teacher. This was his first interaction with anyone besides Saya in over 100 years. It was safe to say he was a little nervous. He immediately knew the teacher wasn't human, but that made sense of course. He assured himself she must be safe or she wouldn't have been hired. She wasn't a vampire though, thankfully. He trusted vampires about as far as he could throw them. In ghost form.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Harrison... Ford," he introduced awkwardly. Saya had never given him a last name, and he couldn't remember his real one anymore, so he just borrowed the name from the actor who was the inspiration behind his first.

Saya stood behind him, staring at the room with her usual dead expression. Harrison moved over slightly so she could no longer hide behind him. She had a nasty habit of leaning on him when she shouldn't. She had to become independent from him, as much as it hurt, or she would never get better. She would always be lost.

Shaking that unpleasant train of thought away, he continued, "This is Sayoko Higa, a Freshman. She just transferred. She um, isn't very expressive but I thought Drama might help with that…" He trailed off, glancing over at her. She was now staring at Asuko-sensei instead of the room, aware she was being talked about. Harrison was unsure what was going on inside her head while in this form, but he could guess. If he was right, then it was great.

Saya simply thought that Sensei was very pretty. But an opinion about anything was a wonderful start.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:33 am

[Mind if I join? I need to shove Nelo somewhere. I haven't posted with him yet. o.e]

Walking down the hallway, Nelo looked inside all the different classrooms. No one seemed to interest him in any way until he saw the Costumes class. "Well, this looks interesting.." He mumbled. Knocking on the door, then entering, he smiled. "Hi there. I.. Well, I'm just transferred, and.. Yeah, I'd like to join you guys." He said happily, Because there's nothing better for me to do. He added onto his sentence though it was in his head.

[sorry, short post<3]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:20 am

Lilith waved to the couple, feeling a bit disheartened that they were obviously together. Although threesomes were quite fun, she doubted that girl seemed the type. Lilith smiled a wicked smile as a handsome man walked into the room. The anger dwindled, and so did the plan to ask that Higa girl if she was the uke. She had a new idea, in which she could have a lot of fun and possibly get a reaction out of 'Asuko'. Well, the boy certainly looked tasty, and she could sense from a mile a way he was an old vamp, that probably meant experience. She liked that, she liked that a lot. Even the way he smiled turned her on. It was a good thing she was very talented when it came to taking control over her body and mind, it was her job after all. Lilith really hoped he wasn't the shy type. She stood up from where she was standing and strolled sexily over to him, giving him a wink before she placed a hand on softly on his cheek, the boy was a few inches taller than herself and so she looked up into his eyes as her chest heaved from a deep breath, her generous cleavage on show. She spoke using her deep seductive voice, taking full advantage of her succubus power to add a ring of lust to it as she said "Well I'd love it if you joined us. My name is Lilith," She moved her full lips towards his ear and then whispered "But you can call me Lila." She moved her face back and released his soft skin before saying "And your name is?" The right corner of her lips lifted as a flirty smile caressed her face. From the corner of her eye she could see Asuko sensei, she wondered if she'd react.

[sorry for the short and late post been sooo busy]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:57 pm

As Harrison and Asuko-Sensei spoke, Saya turned to watch the gaudy girl speak with the other newcomer with a dull interest. She wondered idly what they were. In her studies she had learned about almost every kind of supernatural creature imaginable, so of course she'd be curious.

As the girl continued on, Saya began to form an idea. Had they been normal students she would have simply taken her to be a wh***, but as it was there were only two types of creatures who were usually so blatantly flirtatious: vampires and succubus. She obviously wasn't a vampire, so it made her choice rather simple. The boy however, she still couldn't tell. She turned her gaze to him as she studied him intensely, the usual dead expression on her face.

(ooc: We shouldn't go too far without Asuko. She doesn't like when the posting goes out of order, so I would just wait for her to post before continuing.)
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm

[I'm gonna post quickly. It'll be short, I tell you.]

"Nelo. But you can call me Nelo." He smiled sweetly, putting his hand on Lilith's chin and lifting it up a bit more while looking down at her face, Nelo said to her
"But sweety, I know your tricks. And you probably already know what I am. I've been around a looong time and do you know how many people I've bumped into that are the same kind as you? Although you're pretty cute in your human form, if you want to get with me, try something better, kay?" After smiling at the succubus, letting her chin go then winking back, he walked to a random empty space in the classroom at a chair. With no one sitting near to him, he propped his elbow up on the nearest table then smiled in Lilith's direction. "I already knew a while ago what you were gonna do, so I would go back to your old plan, sweetheart." He chuckled at himself, obviously not the shy type.

Putting his chin into his palm, he mumbled "I think tonight is gonna be a fun night." He got out a random notebook, any he could find in his bag with a pen and pencil then started scetching some clothing. Costumes for different plays, to be exact. His favourite one to draw would be from "Wicked". His favourite play about witches, though most of it would probably be a lie. Witches aren't usually like that. They're more.. Not trying to defy gravity? Chuckling as he drew, he looked back up at the succubus then smiled at her, his laughter growing more and more on the inside.

Nelo looked towards the tall guy and the expressionless girl. Tall guy, Harrison, looked as though he wasn't too.. fond of vampires. Nelo understood his hatred. In his "clan", Nelo had hated most of the people in it, until he left to be independant instead of living with them. It was all that marks fault.. And his fault for making him have the mark. Shaking his head, Nelo looked towards the expressionless girl, looking for at least some emotion in her face. Nada. Sighing, he turned a page in his notebook and started sketching some more. This time, it was just a random shirt and jeans on a girl or boy. He didn't know, or care to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Asuko withheld her laughter as the newcomer blatantly turned down the rather brazen Lilith. 'Must love the night class.' her eyes rolled as she watched the vampire seat himself, pulling out a plain notebook and sketching. She wondered vaguely just what he was drawing, but ignored it, choosing instead to turn back to the doll and her seeming master, or caretaker, at least.

"Harrison... Ford?" she questioned incredulously, eyes roaming over the pair. 'Don't insult my intelligence, please.' she added silently, aqua irises coming to rest on the girl. A blank stare met her own gaze, yet Asuko found herself still leaning down, as to be eye level with her. "Hello, Sayoko." she smiled sweetly, hands resting on her knees. The woman wasn't very worried about the length of her costume's skirt, so she didn't bother paying attention to her posture. "Thank you for joining my class." she stood and turned to look over her shoulder at Nelo, "And to you as well, it's always nice to have new students." She smiled brightly and turned back towards her desk, heels clicking as she walked. "Now class, costumes. Some say they are trivial, offering nothing to the plot except outward beauty, while others say they are just as important as the setting itself. What are your opinions on the matter?"

[[ooc: Sorry it's so short. And thanks for waiting, guys.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Lilith had respect for the guy, he was definitely a vampire, they all loved playing hard ball if they weren't being dominant. Though she had to say, it kept her interested, if that was his intention then she'd have to keep an eye out. It was a shame though that he'd turned her down before Asuko had had the chance to say something. Lilith was really hoping for another threat... or something. But at least there was her expression, anybody would have thought Lilith had just preformed a strip tease from the mood she'd been getting from the room, and the looks. A coy smirk stretched across her face, she loved attention but she most certainly wasn't a slut, and she didn't want attention from people thinking that she was. All she'd done was asked his name right? She was being much more subtle than usual to be truthful, it was to be expected though. As a succubus she just needed to flirt a little and people would presume she was jumping into somebody's pants. She laughed aloud. Then abruptly put a hand over her lips to muffle the rest. Then after getting past the amusement that... if she was honest, she was already used to, she sat down at the back of the room and sighed. It looked like an interesting class, but it seemed like she wouldn't be able to act herself if she was to survive in here. Lilith chuckled internally, well, it is theatre class, lets see what façade I'll go for... motherly? no definitely not, charming? possibly... responsible? tricky, after the last reactions... hmm I'll just go with the flow and see where it lands me. She most certainly wasn't bothered about making friends but she was stupidly self concious of opinions, not massively so, but enough to make some things harder. If she was to be part of this class she'd need to get along with them. And deep down, past the front, she wanted to as well.

She liked sitting at the back it meant that she could observe the class, over the years she'd always watched over people. She'd lived a lifetime looking, watching people meant that she learnt what life was like at the time. For her, her time would always be the first world war, it started months after she was born. Her mother would joke that Lilith was an omen, she chuckled internally at the memory. So after coming from the past, now, it always felt like she was running to keep up. To keep blending in with 'normal' society. Alyson raised her arm with natural elegance and exaggeration and replied to sensei's question "Well, in my opinion, when you put on a costume, you make the transformation into your new character complete. Without costumes we would simply be ourselves parading as other people. With some people it's the costume that helps them get 'into character' and in a lot of theatrical performances some costume pieces are vital to a play, like the Wizard of Oz and it's ruby slippers." She smiled, hoping her reply didn't sound completely stupid. She still wasn't sure if in theatre they kept with the original silver slippers or went with the films, ruby red. She knew that with most Wicked performances they went with silver... well the one that she'd seen Dorothy had been wearing silver. She mentally stopped that train of thought, her reply wasn't about the colour but more about the statement of them. She was starting to doubt herself and that was never good so she stretched her smile further and cleared her mind.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:25 pm

When Asuko-sensei aimed her welcome at Nelo, he nodded then smiled, still sketching random crap he didn't even know what he was going to do with. He looked in Lilith's direction, watching her expressions change from one to the other, chuckling. Now colouring in, taking pencils and pens from out his bag, he watched the tall guy and emotionless girl talking to the teacher.

Nelo sighed, and gave his opinion.
"In my opinion, costumes either a) make up for a lack of staging, b) finish the staging, c) make the whole thing look better or e) make people know who you're playing. Without costumes, we'd have no idea who was playing which character without the lines and you'd sit there thinking "What? Who're they?". For a lack of staging, it just makes it look better because when you lack a stage, it's hard to get in the mood of were the place they're playing in is set and you'd sit there.. Blankly." Most of it was just a mumble, but he was sure everyone could hear it anyway. He was looking down at his notepad and drawings the whole time, not listening to anyone else's comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Harrison smiled as the class resumed. He patted Sayoko's head gently, then turned and walked out of the classroom. He didn't bother saying goodbye of course, because he wasn't really leaving. The moment the door closed and he was out of sight he disappeared, back safe and sound inside Sayoko's head.

Saya stared at Sensei while she spoke. She was nice, and Saya had appreciated the eye contact. A lot of people didn't look in her eyes because more often than not they only saw themselves staring back. The small girl then glanced around the room, deciding where to sit. She migrated with her usual grace to the desk next to Nelo and sat down. She had no backpack or supplies of any kind, as Harrison knew she wouldn't remember to write anything down and so hadn't brought any. There was some in her room, but they would probably stay there.

Say hello Saya, Harrison offered quietly. He knew that the old her would have immediately made friends with everyone in the class, even the girl called Lilith eventually. The old her would never have sat down next to someone without offering a smile. He hoped against hope that putting her in situations like this would bring out a little bit of the old her, even if it was just a piece.

"Costumes are only necessary if the actors are insufficient," she said instead, zero reflection in her voice. She stared not at the teacher while she answered but at Nelo, or more accurately his hand as he drew. She couldn't see the drawing from her point of view but the strokes of the pencil were interesting.

Last edited by Nightgem on Sun May 23, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:50 am

[It's been a bit inactive, so I'mma post<3]

Nelo's eyes swiftly moved to the edge of his lids, watching Saya sit down the watch him. He carried on drawing, but still watched her.
"Costumes are only necessary if the actors are insufficient," Almost letting out a loud laugh, he covered his mouth and carried on drawing quickly, using coloured pens and pencils now, going round the edges with a black pen. Sighing, but smiling, so a happy sigh, Nelo looked towards Sensei and grinned at her while she spoke.
"Hmm, it's almost past curfew guys. I'll see you all later." Picking up his stuff and stuffing it into his bag as he stood, up, Nelo walked towards the door, waved, then left to go to the dorms.

[Nelo left Costumes 101 and went to Eternity]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 am

Alyson rolled her eyes at the other answers, she couldn't be bothered to even try any more, it seemed Like they were purposely trying to tick her off, usually she wouldn't let it slide but she was just too tired to care. It wasn't long before the bell sounded, she waited for dismissal but the sensei seemed pre-occupied. Nelo soon piped up about it and she decided if he was leaving before Asuko said, so was she. She wasn't going to get into trouble for that. And she was exhausted.

She stood up and strolled out the classroom, dragging her bag behind her before swinging it over her shoulder. "Arrivederci."
She said goodbye in fluent Italian, and sarcastically waved as she slammed the door softly behind her.

[Alyson has left the Drama Class and is heading to the Night student Dorm]
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 am

As Asuko took in the various responses of the class, laughing to herself at some, and softly 'tsk'ing others, she glanced toward the clock above the door. Curfew was almost upon them, and Night Class students' curfew was in actuality much more important than Day Class', because certain students could not, at any costs, afford to be out in sunlight.

"In a way, you're all right, costumes do many things in plays, though truthfully, they're not always necessary-" she was just about to give the class an assignment on looking up blank theaters when two students quite unceremoniously stood and announced they're departure. Asuko smiled gently to herself, patience was such a nice thing to have. Then again, over two thousand years of living did that to a person. "Of course. Actually-" she turned back to the class "-I apologize everyone. With all the newcomers I wasn't able to give you all a proper class or the chance to express yourselves. But next class it will be all about you." She quickly dismissed the class, wishing them all a good morning and warning them to get back to the dorms as quickly as possible. She knew her students well enough to know that if they got caught out after curfew, they would automatically push the blame to her for not dismissing them in time. 'Human nature...' she sighed, turning back to her desk. Just a few preparations for laters day classes and she would possibly be able to get in four hours of sleep. She was beginning to run herself ragged...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Saya watched them go silently, but didn't get up herself. She didn't really understand what was going on. She stood up after the rest were gone and walked out of the classroom, nodding to the Sensei as she passed. When she was out in the hallway however, she looked from side to side, not sure which way to go. Harrison was oddly silent, as if he wanted her to figure things out herself around here. Finally, she picked a direction and started walking. She wasn't really sure how to get to her dorm, but would figure things out somehow.

[Saya has left Drama and headed for Dorms]
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 am

After the last of the students shuffled out of her classroom, Asuko sighed. She didn't like how the day had turned out, and she knew she would end up laying awake for hours. Might as well get some coffee, then.

Grabbing her jacket and purse, the blonde shut her door behind her and locked it. Frowning, she stepped quietly out of the building.

[Asuko had left Drama Class and is going to the Mall.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]   Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended] Empty

Back to top Go down

Costumes 101. Night Class. [Ended]
Page 1 of 1