Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro

Shiro

Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] Empty
PostSubject: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:44 am

Yaku wondered into the infirmary, looking around checking if anyone was there. Opening one of the doors, she slipped inside and, obviously, closed it again. The smell of the medicins annoyed her, but she would have to live with it if she wanted to get any sleep at all. She wasn't skipping class for no reason now, was she? Sliding one of the curtains open then sitting on the bed, she pondered for a moment. What was she really doing with her life? Her mother was dead (Or so she thinks..), her father was a no-good, she fights on the streets all the time.. What was she hoping for by coming to Alculard except for meeting Toshi again? Sighing, she slid her shoes off and carefully layed down on the bed, attempting to fall asleep. The beds in the infirmary were much softer than in the dorms, and it's pretty cold in her room, too. "I'm sure no one'll mind me sleeping here for a bit." Yaku put her hands behind her head and crossed her legs over, ready to fall asleep. She had always slept in the wierdest postitions, so what was different now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Toshi sighed as she made her way into the Infirmary. It was quiet, thankfully. The sun was fully risen now, and after 24 hours without sleep the sunlight was just depressing. This was the first time she had been on campus alone since she arrived, and it was oddly nerve wracking. She supposed it was because she knew the truth about this place. She knew the Night kids weren't bad or anything, but not all of them could be like Mimi or Nemo.

She shook her head. She was delerious from sleep deprivation, that was all. She never judged people like that, it was just wrong. She passed a girl who was on another bed, just glanced at her for a moment. Then she did a double take. She looked just like... but that was impossible. She never would have come looking for her like Hans and J had. That chapter of her life was closed, over with. She had chosen this life, knowing she was leaving her behind. They hadn't been actually together anyway. She needed to clear her head. Sleep. Yeah.

She laid down on the bed, her purple and blue hair falling in front of her eyes. She closed them, but knew even with her tiredness she wasn't falling asleep quickly. She never did in a new place.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:13 am

After hearing the door open the close, Yaku opened one of her eyes slightly. Through her eyelashes, all she could see was purple hair and a very unique way of dressing. After she had walked away, Yaku immediatly sat up and jumped off the bed. Going through her head was "Could it be her? Or am I just being stupid?"

After she brushed her hair out of her eyes so she could be sure who it was, Yaku peeked around the corner to the other bed, Yaku's eyes went to Toshi laying down, trying to get to sleep. She walked over to her then grinned, pretty much beaming from ear to ear. Bending down next to her, Yaku poked her arm a couple of times, then said
"Wakey wakey, attempting to sleep girly." She laughed inside, and was still grinning, but it had gone down a bit. She sat, waiting for her response to finding Yaku at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 pm

I must be already dreaming. Yes, that's it. I'm already dreaming. I did not just hear Yaku's voice, it's an overlap of dreams and reality.

Toshi said this to herself before letting her eyes flutter open. And there, standing over her with a large grin on her face was Yaku. Toshi simply looked at her for a moment in stunned silence, then rolled off the bed in a flash and stood up at the opposite side, looking at the girl wearily. The only female she had ever met who could beat her in a fight was standing four feet away, if that. She had left without much of a goodbye. She wondered if Yaku was angry. If that happy smile was a smile of revenge or something.

"Yaku..." she said quietly. She did not look as happy as the older girl did. She had just been so sure she had left her past in the past and there it was, smiling at her. Although, Yaku had been probably the hardest thing she had left behind. But she had. All that arguing with herself, all that distress and here she was. As if none of it mattered.

"Why are you here?" she asked, her voice regaining some of it's strength. Her feet were spread apart in a defensive position, as if she were expecting an attack in the middle of the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Yaku heard the mixture of surprise and dissapointment type thing in Toshi's voice. She looked down, almost regretting meeting her again.
"Well, I got lonely without you around, and all the others were just boring, so I came to meet you. I got in through scholarship of course, She replied, a mixture of excitement and sadness in her voice. "But if you don't want me here, I'd gladly leave. All I have to do is sneak out then walk home." She mumbled in an addition to her last sentence. Looking at Toshi's defence stance, Yaku laughed a little bit. I wonder if I'm still stronger then her.. She pondered. Sitting down on the bed, her legs crossed, she patted the clean, white sheets, inviting Toshi to sit next to her. She wasn't giong to attack her. Yet. Yaku wanted to talk to her for a bit first, catch up on the time that they've been apart from eachother. It was pretty much the only thing they could do there without destroying the Infirmary with a huge fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:43 am

(I AM SOOO SORRY! I had internet problems, and laptop problems, and just ugh. I am so, so sorry I kept you waiting for so long T.T)

Toshi lightly ruffled the back of Yaku's hair as she plopped down, slumping in her usual bad posture. She looked through her bangs at Yaku, analyzing her. The shock had given way to irritation at what she had said.

"Don't be stupid," she told her with an irritated sigh. "I worked my ass off to get into this school, don't talk about it like being here doesn't matter. You should never let someone's trivial opinion effect where you go in life. You taught me that yourself," she finished. She frowned slightly, and glanced away.

"And of course I'm happy you're here... I was just a little shocked, that's all," she muttered. The only person on the planet who could make her get embarrassed about saying things like that was Yaku, and that fact (and the fact that she knew Yaku knew it) just made her feel even more ackward.

She paused for a moment, then the words the other girl said truly sunk in.

"Wait, you're here just to see me?!" she said in surprise, looking utterly perplexed. "Why the hell would you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 am

['Tis fine. ^^]

"Why am I here just to see you?" Yaku thought for a second. "Meh. The other guys were just annoying me all the time. They also kept fighting me for no reason even though they knew I was always stronger than them." She sighed. "Anyway, that's the story. I also missed you, of course. Who else could I tease and get the same reaction like you used to?" Yaku winked then leaned back on both her arms. "So.. How's life been at school, Toshi?" She asked, a bit of sadness in her voice while she thought about how Toshi had left so suddenly, leaving all their friends behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Toshi shrugged, pulling her legs up onto the bed and wrapping her arms around them to rest her chin on her knees. She tilted her head so she could continue looking at Yaku.

"Well, I haven't actually been here all that long," she explained. "I've met some really great people though. I already have two really good friends. They're both in the Night Class, so I don't expect I'll see them much. It's a beautiful school though, isn't it? It's so... different." She looked around the room they were in, a smile on her face. She spoke with almost a different aura when she talked about her new school and her new friends. A sense of optimism was present in her tone, something that never would have been outside on the streets or in the mediocre hallways of their old middle school.

Something sparked in the back of her brain, and she suddenly lifted her head up. "You didn't hitch a ride with Hans and J to get here, did you?" she asked. "I ran into them on my way here."
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:03 pm

"Hans and J were here?" Yaku questioned. "No, I got here by myself.. I wonder what they were doing here.." She mumbled. "But I think Hans still has a thing for you, right? .. You never knew though. I handed the gang over to him for the time period I am gone, though that will probably be a while. You don't seem keen on leaving this school.. He seems capable enough. I almost got beaten by him." Yaku laughed. She liked them both a lot, and missed them too. Everyone had gotten along so well, too. "What happened when you saw eachother?" Even though Yaku had liked Toshi, she'd supported Hans on his feelings. "But, yeah. This is a nice school. It's a rich people school, so you would expect it to be like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:26 pm

"They asked me to come back," Toshi said, looking at Yaku with slight suspicion. She wasn't entirely sure she believed that she really had no idea they were there. "Said some shit about me being here, pissed off one of my friends. More J then Hans really. And no, I didn't know he had a thing for me, that's just fantastic. Explains why he was so keen to sleep with me before I left." Toshi sighed and rolled her eyes. She wasn't really one for crushes or romantic feelings. She liked people sure, but they had never been serious feelings. Well, almost never. Not that she would ever admit that, even to herself. Her and Yaku's relationship wasn't supposed to be anything serious, but Toshi had always made her first priority when she was around. When she wasn't though, they had made an unspoken agreement that it wouldn't be considered cheating if they were with somebody else. Not that she knew of anyone else Yaku might have been with, but she knew it was probable with her looks and personality.

"I wish you had told me or I would have turned him down." She yawned, another reminder she still hadn't gotten any sleep. "Hey, scoot over a little bit so I can lie down," she mentioned, as if her previous comments were no big deal. She had slept next to Yaku before, so by this point she was pretty comfortable lying with her.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Yaku stood up leaving room for Toshi. "Really? You didn't know? The whole group knew.. Poor Hans." Yaku sat down on the floor, placing her legs infront of her. "If you're so tired, you should get some sleep. I'll wake you up when it's time to go." She smiled. Yaku had always hated being tired because that's when her stamina was the lowest and when people would try to fight. "But, they knew you would stay here, so why would they bother?" Mumbling, Yaku stretched quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Toshi frowned when Yaku got off the bed, taking a seat on the floor. She didn't bother laying down.

"What am I, contagious?" she asked, looking at her with a slightly irritated expression. Truthfully, sleeping next to Yaku was a mixed bag. Despite the fact that she was used to falling alseep next to the girl, if she moved to attack or defend or whatever, Toshi would awaken instantly. With her all the way over there she had a much higher chance of success should she choose to do... well, anything really.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:37 pm

"No, not at all. I just thought you'd like some more room on those tiny beds." Smiling, Yaku never liked the look of a frown on Toshi's face. "Unless you are, then yes, you would be contagious." The little 'joke' was to lighten the mood a bit, though it didn't actually help at all. Sighing, Yaku thought about all the bad jokes she had told in the past. There were a lot of them, and she wasn't exactly proud of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Toshi still didn't move, merely choosing to raise an eyebrow at her. She certainly hadn't changed since she had seen her last, that was for sure. Still the same sense of humor, at any rate.

"It's not right to let a lady such as yourself sit on the floor," she replied. A lady who can kick my ass granted, she added mentally, trying not to grin at the thought. Still, Toshi was a gentleman, and although her usual type were small and cute, she wasn't going to treat Yaku differently from them just because she was taller and stronger. She got up and held her hands out to Yaku to help pull her back up.

"Sleep is for the weak anyways," she added with a playful grin. Things were starting to resurface, old feelings Toshi could barely remember ever having. Still, she was happy Yaku was here. Happy she could extend her arm for Yaku's hand again, as she had done many times before under very different circumstances. She wanted Mimi and Nemo to meet her, and she wanted to... well, if she was honest with herself, since she first heard her voice and knew she was real she'd wanted to do this. She wanted to kiss her again. But one thing at a time. For now she could live with just helping her off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:21 am

Yaku grinned as an arm was extended out to her. Taking hold of the hand, she jumped up then sat back next to Toshi. "Sleep is for the weak, but we still need some of it," She sighed. "And that damn sleep cost me a lot of my time." Yaku sighed. She leaned against the post of the bed, crossing her legs. "So, how's life at this school been treating you, Toshi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm

"Good, really good. After all the time I spent studying for the stupid scholarship test it damn well better be," Toshi replied with a grin. "The kids in the Night Class are really awesome, or at the least the ones I've met. I have a feeling the majority of the Day Class kids won't be nearly as interesting though."

Toshi paused for a moment, contemplating what classes were going to be like now that she knew the real secret of the Night Class. She doubted Yaku knew, Mimi had told her that almost none of the Day Students did. She wasn't going to tell her of course, as it wasn't her secret to share. But without that piece of information, it made this place seem almost boring.

"Yaku..." she started uncertainly. "Um, are you, happy you're here? I mean, this isn't really your scene. Not that it's really mine either but... you know." She bit her lip and added, "Not that I don't want you to be here, we've been over that. It's just I can't really imagine you having a good time here." There was too much structure, order. Too many students who were oblivious and too many that weren't. She just didn't want Yaku to end up hating her because she was there.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 pm

"I really can't imagine you studying." Yaku laughed at the thought of it. She saw the look on Toshi's face as she was thinking, and knew what it was she was contemplating. "Yeah. I know about the Night Class. My friend used to be at this school and she was in the Night Class." Grinning, she sat back a little so her feet weren't touching the ground and started to swing them. A habit of hers, you could say.

She listened to the question Toshi was asking and thought. "Yeah. I'll be fine here. I was a normal student before I was on the streets too, you know." Grinning, she listened to the last sentence. "I wont be unhappy here, so don't worry, Toshi." She sighed. "If I thought I wouldn't like it here, I would never of come, would I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 pm

"Who knows?" Toshi replied, yawning again. She looked to Yaku for a moment, pondering her situation. Finally she fell foward and rested her head right on Yaku's lap. She shut her eyes and added, "Just don't regret it later, alright?"

Opening one eye, she looked up at the girl's face and asked, "This isn't a problem, is it?" referring to her current position. If it was she was probably going to sit up with a broken nose or something equally irritating.

(I apologize for shortness, I'm sort of pressed for time atm)
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 am

"Why would I regret seeing you again?" Yaku usually did this. Meaning, answering a question with a question. She wondered for a moment, lifting her hand up slightly, then putting it down and lifting it up again. Eventually, she put her hand on Toshi's hair, practically stroking it. That was an "Okay" on her part, not minding Toshi resting on her. It was a little like her cat that used to come and lay on her when she was tired. Yaku smiled then sighed happily. She was happy to be able to be with Toshi again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 am

Toshi smirked, her eyes closed. "I'll fall asleep if you keep that up," she said quietly, no heart in it. Truthfully she loved when people pet her hair. She practically purred after a while.

The problem with being tired was, with Toshi at any rate, she tended to let down her mental defences a little more than she perhaps should have. It was easier to get away with things, and easier to get things out of her. Which was why she very rarely let herself get in this state in front of anyone.

So it was quite dangerous when she suddenly said, "Hey Yaku?" before her mind could catch up with her throat. She sighed and didn't say anything else after that, although it was hard to tell if she just changed her mind or if she really had fallen asleep.

Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:30 am

"I don't mind if you fall asleep." Yaku said, still petting shorter [>;D] girl laying on her lap. After a fews minutes, Yaku felt like she was going to fall asleep herself. Attempting to keep herself awake, she rubbed her eyes with her free hand, seeing as it usually hepled. "What is it?" She asked, after hearing her name being spoken. She liked when people called her by her first name, it made her feel like she was needed somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Toshi didn't answer for a moment, then finally she said quietly, "I really missed you, ya know. More'n any of the other guys. I didn't say goodbye cuz I..." She paused for a moment, even her drowsy mind a little unsure about what she was saying. Finally though, she muttered, "I might notta left if you asked me not to. I had to go Yaku. I had to go..."

Her expression looked troubled as she dozed off, guilty almost. Considering Toshi didn't really do guilt, this was an odd display. As she fell into sleep however, it smoothed out into the usual vulnerability sleep brought.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 am

"I know, Toshi. It's fine." Yaku said, leaning down to kiss her friends head. Eventually, after Toshi had fallen asleep, Yaku did too. The beds in the infirmary were way comfier than when she was at home, and this comforted her a lot more. What she would dream about would probably when everyone was together again, the good days. Well, Hans and J would be visiting a lot to find them at the school, and she didn't mind that. She'd always preferred Toshi and Hans to anyone else. Kind of favourites of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm

"Wait, Mom! I don't wanna play by myself!" A tiny hand reaches out in front of her eyes, watcing as a woman with black hair walks away across the snowy field. She's standing in the middle of the frozen lake, alone again. Her coat is too big for her, weighs her down. Her scarf trails along behind her, getting caught in between her legs and preventing her movement.

"Mom!" the child calls again, her own black hair blowing in the wind as her breath swirls around her. "Don't go!" She feels the ice cracking underneath her, knows she's running out of time. She tries to run, but her sneakers can't get any traction. Finally, the ice breaks and down she plunges, into the darkness. The cold is shocking, her heart skips a beat and for a moment she finds herself paralyzed. Slowly, painfully slow, she sinks closer and closer to the bottom, the ice blocking out some of the sun and making the water murky and dark. Her lungs are seizing up, and finally she inhales the water, desperate for air. I'm going to die down here. Someone, save me, please!

A gasp woke Toshi from her nightmare. Her lungs burned from lack of oxygen. This happened sometimes, when she had that nightmare. Her body just sort of forgets to breathe, as if she's actually under the water. Her heart is still pounding frantically as she sits up, coughing and gulping down air. She looks over at Yaku, who had fallen asleep as well. She wondered how long she had been sleeping for, and guessed probably an hour or two. Either way, it was time to leave. She ran her fingers through her hair to brush out the mess, then stood up, still trying to regain her composure.

[Toshi has left the Infirmary]
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 pm

[Due to the Inactivity of this Thread it is now under a Temporary Shut Down. If you would like to Remove your
characters or continue please talk to an Admin or the MOD in charge of this section. Thank You!!!]

Admin, Rose
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]   Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down] Empty

Back to top Go down

Infimary.. Duh (infirmary)[Temp. Shut Down]
Page 1 of 1