Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Reconciliation (Garden) [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Reconciliation (Garden) [open] Empty
PostSubject: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 am

So this is how it all came to be. Back to square one.

The thought itself was rather irritating and perhaps even amusing. They came to be, back to the meeting place of their time exchanging those sarcastic remarks. If he recalled, they seemed to have gotten along perfectly find back then. Though hey barely knew each other it didn’t seem like they were walking on egg shells. This morning, just happened to be the worst possible outcome of the second meeting. Kousei who had been not quite in the best of mood due to the stress of the academy and he, Jin, who just happened to have walked into the headmaster’s office fully intending to give whoever was there a hard time. Jin could have swore he didn’t expect it to be Kousei that awaited him behind those doors. Though fully knowing the other was an Alculard from their first meeting, he just didn’t expect he to have been in such position within the academy.

Of course, Jin had realized that there was a superior demeanor within this man’s tone and words. But that night at the garden, he related it back to confidence and wasn’t bothered too much by it. Perhaps it was after knowing that he was so connected to the academy, everything started to change. For Jin, that small information made the world of a difference. Pity, had Kousei not been so well established within this school, they would have probably gotten along a lot better.

Pulling out another cigarette from his pocket, he lit it, almost too casually. Putting it to his lips he turned his focus back to the other who was now walking beside him. He let out a small sigh, “Shall I be the first to apologize?” he said calmly. “I know my knowledge is limited. There is no doubt about it considering the way I lived my life for the past couple of years. To be honest I couldn’t have care less if others acted more superior to me, after all, undoubtedly there are many who should be considered far more educated and experienced than I.”

“I’m sorry, the way I acted earlier. But at times, I just can’t stand teachers or higher ups who seem to demand respect or acknowledgement.” A smirk reappeared on his lips as he blew a puff of smoke before continuing. “To be honest I had walked in there earlier fully intending to give the person in there a hard time. Didn’t really expect it to be you.”
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 am

Back to the Garden where everything had initally began. Kou didn't mind it at all actully he just felt to be much better now that he is in the open and out of the stress filled office. He hates how every time he mentions his last name it changes everything and then when they are have to visit him in the office he fels even worse. Most come in and kiss his ass and others just come to cause him a hard time because they hate being here with the Night Students and their animosity towards the Students is not tolerated. Kou has fired and expelled so many people because of their desire to stay the same and not accept change.

But even this air was only helping a little as they walked through the Garden. Oh how he wished one could just be theirselves around him for once and not change just because of his position. He started his second cig and continued to walk with Jin. "Apologize?" Kou asked confused at Jin as he explained himself. "Our knowledge is very limited by many means but this is why you are here. You learn about the how wrong the world is and how to merge the Night with the Day. They world hates this Academy just for that reason alone because we have actually been succeeding in merging Night and Day. Humans dislike this and are doing what they can to stop us but thus far no one has succeeded." Kou mentions as he smokes some of his cigarette. He sighs as he continues on, " As far as the superior thing goes I hate it. It is just a position that I was given once our Former Headmaster Passed away. Even Tosen hates being the Headmaster currently but alas there is nothing we can do about it. This is why we never give out our last name because we consider it more of a curse than anything else." Kou smokes a little more since he is feeling a bit better after getting rid of that on his shoulders.

"You, my friend, may contain more knowledge than you think. Even I being a human may never obtain as much as You have during this short life. I understand your hatred towards those who demand respect. But unlike where you have been as the Alculards we all shun such things such as demanding others to do such things. All of our trgic pasts have caused us to be bossed around too much thus we only act such a way in that office because we have to regardless if we like it or not. This is the only hour you will catch me in the Academy building. I usually walk around campus or stay in the Estate holding my own business meeting from my side job which I prefer more than this." Kou has no clue as to why he is explaining all of this to Jin but he never just sees his students as Students more like people he can trust and if neede rely on in the future. It is never viewed as he is above them but rather with them and helping them understand.

They came to a small river as the fish swarm around and Kou looked down feeling more disappointed at himself more than anything. Riding the stick from some of the built up ash he smirks more to himself than anything. "I think honestly I should have been the first to apologize to you for the way that I acted. It's just that ever since yesterday so much has happened within a few hours from a sibling being in the hospital, the death of someone you spent time with right before they died, a war vet of ancient times coming back with an attitude and another cousin whom we have no clue about." he sighs a bit but smiles. "That is the reason my nerves are still in shock right now and to have you come in during my most stressed time was not a good call. I am sorry for being an asshole to you on your first 'official' day here. Kou mentions as he felt he said everything he needed to so he continued to smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 am

After the other finished, Jin quickened his pace, walking ahead the other by couple steps or two. “Oy, Kousei-san. Can I ask you something?” There was a hint of dramatic between the two now. What was next said by the young student, was probably not one that was expected in the seriousness of the situation.

“Do you always talk this much?”

There was the familiar smirk that was etched on his lips, and the amusement that was hinted behind those cold, dark eyes. “The way you explain things so thoroughly, one might mistaken you to have taken a liking towards me.” He let out a short laughter as he took a deep breath of the cigarette. “Has anyone told you, you talked like an old man? Your wise words is what makes people mistaken you to be oh so very attached your current position at this school.”

He turned around, and in matter of couple quick strides, he stood right in front of the other male. As if this was something completely of the norm, almost too casually it seems, Jin reached out and touched the other’s long hair. “And perhaps you should consider cutting this long hair of yours, a bit old fashion, don’t you think?”

Now he was straying away from the subject at hand. Almost acting as if he didn’t even hear the other’s words, on the contrary it is to easy the distance they built up between them. He understood Kousei’s words, perfectly from beginning to the end. But rather than continuing this depressing apology, the best way it seemed was simply to move on. After all, he himself had no intention of repeating those words he said not moments before, it was hardly like him and not befitting at all.

He turned his sharp gaze back to the other’s as he let his hand fall back to his side. A smirk widening as he waited for an reaction. “So you know you have been an asshole, but how will you make up for it? A simple apology is a little too cheap in my opinion.”
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 am

They continued to walk as Jin decided to speed up his pace a bit so he can become ahead of Kou as they continued to talk. "Sure ask away" Kou mentions as he contines to smoke for a bit. Calming down more as he got everything off of his chest now he feel much better.

Kou chuckled as Jin asked the question. "Normally no but something you said I guess triggered it. Besides I don't see you listening too much either." Kou coyly smirks as they walk. "A liking towards you huh. Sounds like you are someone who enjoys listening to an old, wise man who gives 2 shits to his 'position'" Kou laughs as he smokes some more of his cigarette down.

Jin mentioned Kou's long, soft hair and he thought of Ikito for a moment. "Well I am old after all. But...I think after what happened I will keep my hair this length until my friend is buried. Then I will cut it back to my shoulder length. Of course you are one to talk with half of your hair coveing almost half of you face. You should at least grow all of it out to equal length. " Kou laughed as he smoked the last bit of his cigarette and put it out to save it for later.

Jin's smirk widen as he asked Kou how he will make up for it. "Asshole I have been but I wonder who is the biggest one between the two of us?" Kou chuckles a bit as he takes a deep breath. Kou turned and looked seductively at Jin and retained his smirk as he looked at him. "Well now that all depends on what you are after. It could cost you." His smirk widens a bit as he waits for the reaction which seems to be something they love to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 am

“Who ever said I wasn’t listening?”

He took a half-step back, the smirk still lingering. So this man didn’t really like his position within the academy. Well, well, this is a surprise. The way he phrased his words before, it almost made Jin believe he was completely passionate about it. “Looks like we’ll get along better than I thought,” he said as he threw the second cigarette to the ground. “Like I said, I think I favor Kousei-san I met at the garden that night rather than the Alculard that I met this morning.” He let his words trail off and fade. A pause, as he paced around the spot he previously stood.

“Your friend huh?” he repeated. It was an open invitation, the other could choose not to speak of it if he didn’t want to. Jin ran his finger through his hair, a small smile on his lips. “Oh but I’m not as old fashion as you,” he continued with a short laughter. “I am still young after all.” As his dark hair brushed away from his left eye for a quick second, he closed them, making sure the other could not identify that one of his eyes was blind. People often thought he hid it since his left eye was an odd color to begin with. Of course, that was his reasoning when he was younger, but after the injury, he simply did not want others to pity him if they found out how exactly it came about.

It seemed that the final comment didn’t even faze him. Jin simply turned his gaze from the cigarette that remained on the ground back to the one who stood not far from him. “Oya oya… I hope you are not implying that I’m the one more messed up than you,” he said in a low tone. His hair fell back to its place, covering up almost half of the left side of his pale face. Jin took a step forward, once more at a close proximity from the other. “And what might this cost be?”
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Kou just laughed as they stood in the Garden enjoying the morning as it may be since Kou has no eagerness to even step foot back into his office. He finished what he had to do and Princess was sleeping in so he felt it best to go to the hospital afterwards and check on Sierie. "You may have been listening or you may have pretended to be I wouldn't know until we talk more." Kou coyed as they chatted. Jin got rid of his cigarette butt and walked a little distance away from Kou. "Well now that is good to hear and I favor this Jin far more than the Academy one. You don't ever have to put up a front when you see me. I have enough of that already and I hate it when our students do it too. I am passionate about our students succeeding and proving this corrupt world wrong. Not for them to be like everyone else." Kou stretches a bit as he undoes his jade cuffs and rolls up his sleeves to allow him to cool off a bit.

When he mentioned the friend Kou felt a little bad again. His smirk fell slightly a bit, "Yes...sadly one of our great Senseis' here is no longer living. He left my place early this morning to finish somethings before he taught the Day class. Sadly...he...was involved in an accident and died." Kou left it at that and didn't want to think about it further as he turned to look at Jin. Jin's smirk led Kou to have his own smirk to return. "And besides me being old fashion I can be upbeat if I want. It is just not a pace you will catch me walking around on Campus with." Kou said coyingly. Maybe he will hit up a bar tonight and drink some of this all off. Today was just not off to a great start at all but Jin somehow was keeping his mind fresh and worry free. "Besides you being young don't you hotbloods change style every week? I wouldn't be surprised if you look completely different by next week when we cross paths again." He teased because he too was young...once upon a time anyways and knew some people were into changing their looks far too often.

Jin gazed at Kou and his seductive look turned even more coyish than before. "Oh if only you knew how my mind works Jin. For some it is down right scary. I am very vengeful by the way. And your cost depends on how much you sir are willing to dish out." Kou just became all smiles. Tanatalizing offers were being thrown from both sides and Kou was enjoying the challenges all the more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:51 pm

“And only if you knew how mind worked,” he said mimicking the other. “That phrase can be said both ways.” Though the voice still held the playfulness as it once did, something in those dark violet eyes gave the hint that he was, at the moment, completely serious.

A second passed, then two. And he turned his back to the other. “Don’t get too cocky, Kousei-san,” he replied almost in a singing tune. “I don’t see why I would have to go through the trouble of putting up a front around you. Oh and a matter of fact, I had the same hairstyle since couple decades ago. I may be young, but i'm not a child.”

It wasn’t as though Jin hadn’t recognized what was hinted by the other. Nor was he naïve enough to not see the game they were currently playing. It wasn’t as if this was something he was unfamiliar to, but more rather… “I wonder, Kousei,” he said, clearly emphasizing the fact he now was ditching the honorifics as it now seemed too troublesome. He took a sideward glance at the other, those dark eyes fixing themselves upon his, holding the other’s gaze without the smallest emotional hindrance. “if the cost will even be worth it.”
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Jin mimicked Kou and he chuckled a bit because it was funny to him to see that they both can remain in a very playful manner. "That it can but I will allow your mind to actually take it which ever way you please." Kou smirked as he watched Jin in front of him. Even though they kept being playful he saw the intent in Jin's eyes...or at least he attempted them.

Kou smiled as Jin made fun of him a bit. "Cocky, Jin? I do concur I am just meerly just stating a fact sir. But it does seem that us both are a bit cocky. I am very pleased to hear that you don't put up fronts. I like you even more and then even more so I think that maybe you should update yourself. If you change your style then I will change mine. But as I said I will cut it back to it's original length." Kou chuckles as he watches Jin. Maybe they will be the best of friends hopefully.

Kou thought about it as he smirked. "Well again that all depends on what your looking for. What do you have in mind Jin?" Kou mentions as he smiles a bit. Maybe they will have more fun than anticipated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm

He ignored the comment, or more so, decided to not respond to it. It seemed as though this Alculard wanted to keep playing games. If it was sarcasm and amusement that the other wanted, he was willing to give it; however that itself was a dangerous line to be walking in. And it wasn’t as though he hadn’t realized this man was only reflecting his own attitude upon Jin’s, sooner or later, it was going to get dull; especially when Jin himself loses the interest to be sarcastic and playful. Plus, the plain out truth was, this respect the young teen had been showing towards Kousei, was simply a respect he showed anyone upon first couple meeting. Up till this point, there was nothing particular about this long haired man that really caught his attention, no trait or personality that set him apart from everyone else. And besides, Jin was getting a bit tired of showing that respect, especially, as the other seem to not be taking him seriously. Actually, he even found it a little insulting. After all, why should he himself take anyone seriously when the other didn’t have the decency to show the same respect. But even though these were his true thoughts and feelings, he covered it and pushed it to the back of his mind. What was really the point? From the looks of the situation, Kousei seemed only have taken a liking to this particular side of him without realizing this side was only a fraction of who he really was. But they were all like this weren’t they? Only wanting someone to act a particular way because that is what they envision them to be and if they even hint another side to them, they refuse to accept it.

He let out a short cruel laughter. For now, he would give this man what he wanted or play out this side of him in this game. There was no reason to show the other anything else anyways; showing every part of him would only come from having strong bonds of trust. Why would there be trust when the other seems to refuse to take him seriously or even realize this playfulness was something that will soon fade?

Jin tilted his head a little as his dark hair fell to his pale face covering majority of it. It was an involuntary action, a part of him that acted without much thought, not wanting the other to notice his left eye. “Quite contrast to what you may assume, I’m not looking for anything actually,” a smirk played on his lips as he spoke. “What were you expecting, Kousei?”
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Kou sighed a bit since this was doing more damage than good at the moment. Being playful just to forget about what is going on? Such a very bad tactic to take...especially for an Alculard to do. Kou sighed as he scratched his head a bit. "Well I have my own term for fun but right now because of the situation I can not take it." Kou walked a little ways away from Jin as he looked down to the ground. Just so much happening at once and this man was here with a student just giving the most horrible 'first impression'. "Look Jin. I am sorry I know this side of me is still really messed up but I tell you what." he mentions as he turns to face the man once again. "Do you recall the spot here in this Garden where we met for the very first time? That spot with the Roses is where I come and play every day at 6pm." Kou walks over to the man going a little past him but stops and looks over to him. "I want you see me for who I am. This side of me is usually much more playful but because of my current situation I am not being comepletely honest with myself nor you. So if you really want to meet the true me I will see you there. Hopefully as the day progresses I will become in a far much better mood than I am right now." Kou mentions as he takes up another cigarette. 3 in a matter of about 2 hours? This is very bad. But kou really needs to have his nerves calmed for a bit and this is the temporary relief he has until tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:26 pm

There was a pause as Jin merely stared at the Alculard, his smirk fading as he didn’t have to meet the other’s eyes. He listened to the other’s words, without giving any sort of response until the he was done. Then, slowly, he strolled over to the other, until they were once more face to face. “Kousei-san,” he said in an amused tone. Once more he lightly ran his finger though the other’s long hair. “… then I hope you wouldn’t mind, me showing a messed up side of me.”

His grip tightened as he gave a light tug. With a light smirk, he leaned in, until his lips met the other’s.

It was obvious Jin had no intention of deepening the kiss as he pulled away after a couple of seconds. He let out a soft laughter as he took a step back, his fingers slowly loosening the hold. “So finally,” he said almost in a whisper. “You act as if you have a soul. Until now, all it seemed as you were merely reflecting everything I was willing to put out. What is the fun when you didn’t seem to have a personality of your own?”

Jin reached into his pocket, taking out another cigarette. “Is that an invitation for me to ditch class?” He lit it, putting it to his lips as he took a deep intake before exhaling. “Well, Kousei-san, I will look forward to that day.”
Back to top Go down
Kyros Alculard

Kyros Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Finding Jin?

Easiest thing in the world now in days, didn’t take him as long as he thought to locate him on this large ass grounds of the Alculard. Blonde hair feel over his eyes as he stood up in the tree out of sight from the two below him, unnoticed yet and a little annoyed with what he just caught. Letting go of the strap over his shoulders and resting the bow and arrow set against the tree amethyst eyes shifted over the dark haired Aluclard before looking at the vampire he had come to look for. Not the first person here he would have thought the dark haired vampire to get along with but not the last. Should he just sit up here and just watch the mess unfold?

Tempting, it was in his nature after all.

But, the blonde sighed as he tucked the item the soul demon had taken a long long time ago when the dark haired vampire had thrown it aside. The white haired annoying man would be here soon, probably for his neck but. Well, Kousei was about the only real respondisble one ish child in Faelwin’s line he could stand. Ayane was a woman who didn’t know when to listen, Tosen…. Was Tosen. Ryuu was just the man whore… and Kyros didn’t want to get started on any of the others.

Losts of messes he let go on while Faelwin was away, and his neck he really didn’t want the damn woman to strange when she got here. A long sigh, a moment of silence and a soft breeze and the blonde appeared level to the other two standing behind the vampire.

Jin-san even though I kind of find it odd you have come to this place and have a very good retort to this situation about you being a student….Heads up, there be a white demon on his way here…” Amethyst eyes shifted to look at the long hair Alculard. “ And you! Whether Ayane gets to you first or not in skinning you alive, You centuries old Grandmother has Landed on the south side of the island.. She be here sometime today the lying hag.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Jin had an amused tone cross upon his lips and Kou tilted his head just a bit before he straightened it back up again. Jin ran his fingers through Kou's hair again. He knows that he needs to cut it after everything is done with Ikito but he doesn't wnat to cut it too short. He never cuts it before his shoulders though. "Messed up side of-" Kou couldn't even get the last words out as Jin tugged his hair lightly and kissed him sweetly. He was stunned and speechless once Jin pulled away. The laughter made Kou blush slightly but even that faded a bit as Jin spoke. "I have one I assure you but just right now I am more or less in a fog and nothing seems to be going right. That is why I sent you the invitation I did but don't go skipping class if you have it around that time. If you don't do feel free to come and visit me. It will be like our gathering spot. Like you I am also looking forward to that day whether it is tonight or later on down the line."

“ And you! Whether Ayane gets to you first or not in skinning you alive, You centuries old Grandmother has Landed on the south side of the island.. She be here sometime today the lying hag.”

Kou turned around swiftly to see Kyros behind him and heard the message. "WHAT?! That old hag said later this week!" Kou sighed and shook his head. "Why does my day have to be so fucked up. Gods I hate tuesdays." Kou mentions as he sighs agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:21 pm

His stepped away from Kousei completely as he heard the voice of the blonde demon. That voice was too familiar for him to ignore. An odd smile came upon his lips as he turned towards Kyros. “Oh? Why does the fact I’m a student here such a shocker to everyone else?”

It was as if he didn’t think this demon popping out of nowhere was anything out of the usual. Actually, it really wasn’t. Throughout those days at the war, and the years he spent wondering elsewhere, Kyros was appearing out of nowhere at random times. He guessed that the blonde liked to annoy him or something, or perhaps had nothing else better to do. At first Jin was a bit annoyed by the unnecessary presence but as times past, he became amused by the other and grew to, at times, appreciate the company he offered him.

There was a pause as Kyros’s word sinked in. “White… demon?” he replied as the smile faded, replaced by a cold glare. “Why is Sakata here?”
Back to top Go down
Kyros Alculard

Kyros Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Amethyst eyes shifted between the two, a different air settling here. Seemed little Kousei was having a bad day, not acting quite as himself. Something else he missed along the way? The blonde soul reaper just ignore it, not important at this time. Most of the ‘drama’ wrapped up in the Alculard family he had come to ignore most of the time anyways for well, there had always been a lot of it. Faelwin seemed to have a rather cursed family line after all. As much as he would love to annoy the long haired Alculard it wasn’t as tempting as it use to be sometimes. He disappeared from behind Kousei only to reappear again closer to Jin this time, deciding if Sakata was to show up it might be a bit of a safer place to stand. After all, even if he had made it look as if Sakata hadn’t dragged him down off the stone wall and slammed him into the stone path, Kyros’ body still had an ache in him.

You won’t know I guess Kousei what today is for her…But yes, you should all know she has horrible sense of time.” The blonde shrugged a bit dismissing any continuation of the conversation. Elf things were and would always be stuff the white haired woman would keep to herself however he wanted to be there when she walked into the house to find the last headmaster’s ashes still sitting on the mantel for all to see. Bring the house into its pit of darkness these last six years.

Not so much a shock Jin-san more of a funny twist. Sakata has worked here a while as a teacher believe it or not… Apparently it doesn’t take much to land a teaching job at some places..” It was a jab at the school, and hell Kyros could make all those he wanted. Peace was boring the blonde demon missed war, Jin reminded him of those years for that was when he came across the vampire’s path. A slight shrug of his shoulders, the blond demon tilted his head one way. “ More of the reason I find you being a student a little funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 pm

“What the fuck did you say brat?!”

He was beside himself. Not only did he overhear what the blonde demon just said, he just ran basically full speed through the whole academy. Knocking down couple students and disrupting couple of classes were already a given, along with falling down a flight of stairs and getting hit by a door. His breathing habit was surprisingly normal given the circumstances but his appearance was obviously disheveled. Even Gintoki, who was very well known for being careless and lighthearted, knew how to properly dress within the academy. However now, his tie was undone as well as couple buttons of his white shirt, his jacket carrying in his hand rather than wearing it.

Gin made quick steps towards the blonde but came to a sudden halt realizing who he was standing in the back of. “Jin…”

His eyes widen a little as his brain completely registered the teen’s face. His throat became dry and he found it hard stringing two words together. The time evidently hadn’t changed him. Jin looked almost exactly as he did during those years in which he used to call him, his comrade.

Without realizing he diverted his gaze. But now, he came to realize someone else who had be present. “Kousei,” he blurted out. Of course, he knew who this man is, it’s quite a while since Gin started to work at this school. This wasn’t good. The way Gin just acted, its completely different from his usual indifferent and carefree self. And not just that, he would have rather liked for this Alculard to not know about his current murder attempt on Kyros let alone his previous relations to Jin. Speaking of which, considering their ways of getting information, wouldn’t they already know about his relationship with Jin in the past?

“You gotten lucky today, brat,” he spat at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Jin stepped away from him and Kou sighed. He turned back to Kyros scratching his head. "People can still be students Kyr. No matter what their age." Kou mentions as he walks around Jin. Sure the age is on the paper but of course most here never truely look it. Jin's demeanor changed to a more war torn cold stare. "Sakata?? Are you referring to Gin-sensei?" Kou asked as he looked back at Jin then at Kyros.

Kyr left from behind Kou and came close to Jin. Kou thought about what is so significant of today. Sighing only one thing came to mind, "Is it that property contract she signed? That is the only thing I can think of. Unless it deals with her wedding to the very first Alculard...whatever I have more than enough to deal with right now." Kou paces a bit trying to figure out why Kyr had to appear at this time of all.

Now of course with Kyr came trouble and as soon as he figured it out Gintoki came into the little fray. Disheveled and surprised Kou pinched the bridge of his brow to fight off any headache start up. "Gin-sensei, Good Morning to you as well." He says as he turned back to Kyros. "Kyr, what shit did you get yourself into this time? I will not save your ass if it is something you caused yet again" Kou mention looking upset and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Jin took a sideward glance at Kousei, then back at Sakata. So it seemed that what Kyros said was true, Gintoki really did land himself a teaching job here.

Though, he partially was wondering why exactly he had been chasing Kyros; what did this demon do this time? Considering Sakata’s normal personality, this type of reaction was very hard to get out of him. The only times he saw him this completely serious, was during the war. So, given that, what could have this blonde really have done to upset this man?

He took a step almost as if blocking Kyros from Gintoki’s view. Of course, it was not as though he was completely close with this demon either. They weren’t exactly on such friendly terms where Jin would go out of his way to protect him. However, in this current situation, he hated Gintoki more.

There was a pause, then he took quick strides towards the silver haired lycan. When they were merely a foot away from each other, he stopped. “Are you going to leave or shall I?”
Back to top Go down
Kyros Alculard

Kyros Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 pm

He stood rather watchful of what was happening around him even if it didn’t look that way, amethyst eyes seemed to be focused on his end hand. Now here was a pickle worth of trouble, not really his forey or his pleasure of trouble he liked to cause well, sort of. Jin and Gin? Amethyst eyes look sideways at the two, yes this was the type of thing he liked to watch unfold though it might backfire on him if the demon wasn’t too careful about it. Kousei temper about his bad day? Not so much of fun, for his ‘bad’ day would only be getting worse anyways knowing the temper of the woman they all came from. Eyes shifted back to look at the dark haired Alculard.

Though the whole ideal of needing some little twit to come to his rescue over something was by far redudent.

Kyros?

The soul eater needing the help of a human?

Laughable.

After all the only very reason that man was even a thought of the current time was because of the many many countless times he saved the damn woman who’s blood feed this line alive. Without him, Faelwin would be just a mindless little puppet pulled by the strings of whatever Drow summoned the nether demon that ate though her soul and took over her body. Come to think of it, maybe if she dies this time around not only would he just eat the soul of hers but take every damn person attached to her bloodline as compensation for the thousands of years he had been stuck with her. Taste thought, would give him enough energy for a very, very long time to come.

But little children don’t need to know about such packs their parents have made.

His hand dropped to his side as his attention turned back to the little game he had started out of boredom of waiting for his ‘mistress’ to return. Stand here and watch what was going to happen? Hope for a lot of blood to come of this? Now that would be lovely something interesting to see after all this crap play of peace. To stand by or not?

Mess or resolve?

Fuck with Gin head a little more?

Now that was a thought.

Now that was interesting ideal. Since at first Jin stood between them only to move swiftly away from him to stand merely a foot away from the white haired Lycan, causing trouble was his favorable thing, but first off, even if he wanted to see it, bloodshed on these grounds would only tempt the anger of an elvin warlord . A long sigh he disappeared from the place he had been standing to reappear again in the space between Jin and Gin hands held up a bit to keep them apart.

Come now you two, not on these grounds.” Might seem like a stupid thing to do, but there wasn’t anything the Lycan could really do that harmed him at the moment. Besides what better way to play his game out more if dark haired vampire sided with him, eh?
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:16 pm

What a way to perfectly ruin the mood and not just ruin it in one way but many. First the time with Jin is cut short. Such a really good conversation they were having as well. It was interesting and even the moods were changing. Of course you have to congradulate Kyros for his perfect timing which never seems to fail when you want it to. Sighing Kou was not willing to get a headach so he figured it is best that he leaves them here. Jin knows where to look for him now and he will be there when he feels it is time. Kou looked at his watch and saw it was a little after 12 and he was hot. He looked around and saw all the little pockets of water and got an Idea. Turning back to the group he bowed. "Sorry gentlemen but I must excuse myself I have some things that I nwould like to do before returning to the office. So you all around later in the day." Kou turned and walked towards the exit of the Garden and smirked. A dip right now would suit him just fine.

Kou has left the Garden and went to the Pool: Leisure Pool
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

It had been years, centuries even, since Korynna had visited her latest toy. She hadn’t intended to let that much time pass, but when you’d been around since the dawn of the world time meant very little to you. What might seem like a lifetime for one person, was a mere blink of an eye for her. But she had not forgotten; simply lost track of time. When she felt her body starting to weaken Korynna knew she couldn’t put off visiting Kyros any longer.

Souls. The only subsistence she needed to maintain her existence. Depending on the strength of the soul she devoured she could go long periods of time without taking another. Even longer when she arranged a contract with a mortal, but it didn’t last forever. At some point she had to collect on the deal, usually whenever she grew weary of the human. But this time Korynna had waited. Drawn out this particular contract. Not because she held feelings for the boy, but rather she was curious as to what he would do with his new found abilities. Kyros had lasted much longer than all the others had, but the inevitable couldn’t be put off forever. At some point he would meet his demise by her hands. Not before she had a little more fun with him though. Humans like him were hard to come by.

It was much harder finding the little soul reaper than she expected. It was as if he’d vanished without a trace. He wasn’t dead, that much Korynna knew. Otherwise she would already be in possession of his soul. No, he was still alive his body frozen in time and un-aging. In the end Kora hired someone to find him for her, it was easier that way. And much to her appeal the hired help had been successful. It seemed her little toy had wandered to a place called Alculard Academy. An extremely odd place for him to wind up in her opinion. But no matter, she knew where he was and that’s all that she cared about.

Now that she knew where he was Korynna had no trouble simply appearing there. As long as she imagined the destination in her mind she could go anywhere in the blink of an eye. And that’s exactly what she did, though she tried to focus in on finding Kyros’s soul.

She appeared in a mass of smoky black tendrils that clung to her form like loving pets before fading away. Dressed in an immaculate red and gold kimono Kora was certainly a sight to behold, though she seemed to have appeared a few paces away from where a small crowd was gathered.

The blonde she recognized instantly. It was Kyros, and as she’d expected he hadn’t aged a bit since she last saw him all those years ago. The other two though were a complete mystery to her. One was a Lycan, and the other a Vampire. Very interesting company to keep. Just what sorts had Kyros gotten himself involved with?

Her red lips curled up into a smirk revealing her sinister pearly white teeth, she couldn’t wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kyros Alculard

Kyros Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:16 am

It was that animal instinct, everyone had it no matter how high on themselves they were, that instinct when danger was nearby. The ‘fight or dead’ that kicked in well before you even know what was lurking out of sight. The blonde was smirking waiting to see how this little get together was going too unfolded, Jin had been wondering this world for some time now, and interest he had kept in following. But little Gin had only been a toy to mess with easy to make angry if one pushed the buttons just right. However, no matter how much fun he was having with this, that feeling crept up his spine making the coying smirk of his that never seem to ever fall away from his face truly disappear as if it never existed.

Replaced by the look prey gets when they know what is there just out of sight.

His body moved before his mind could shake off the freezing fear that gripping his mind. Forgetting his toying ploy with Jin and Gin, forgetting Faelwen’s long bow up in the tree as his body shifted into a transition state before disappearing without a trace from the gardens without so much as a word or sound.

{Kyros has teleported himself from the Gardens: Reconciliation and is heading to Downtown }
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Like a field mouse when it senses the hawk circling overhead her little prey scurried off. But it was too late to hide now. She had him in her clutches now, there would be no more escaping. Without so much as a parting glance to the others who occupied the garden the richly dressed woman disappeared in a smoldering mass of black tendrils leaving no trace of ever having been there.

[Kora has grown bored of this place and has left the: Gardens for: Downtown.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation (Garden) [open]   Reconciliation (Garden) [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconciliation (Garden) [open]
Page 1 of 1