Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Bryan's Dorm   EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Bryan's Dorm   EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Bryan's Dorm   EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Bryan's Dorm   EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Bryan's Dorm   EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Bryan's Dorm   EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Bryan's Dorm   EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Bryan's Dorm   EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Bryan's Dorm   EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Bryan's Dorm

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kailyn

Kailyn

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:08 am

Bryan's Dorm   Living-Room-Decor-Gallery-12-fb-80840249
    You are greeted by the Living Room and the small yet comfy setting. A great place to unwind from the rough nights.

Bryan's Dorm   Kitchen-appliances
    The kitchen is large and convenient since it is tucked in a corner. A great place that Bryan loves to entertain people since he has some cooking skills.

Bryan's Dorm   Black-white-bathroom8
    The bathroom is right before the bedroom and has a look to the outside balcony which Byran placed plants for Nori to climb in and chew upon if she chooses. This space is small but they made it appear larger than it truly is.

Bryan's Dorm   Rosa_muerta_14
    The bedroom is simple and yet it always remains cool since the man is a Vampire. The top window panel he covers during the day and allows the moon in during the night so that their night flowers can bloom.

Last edited by Kailyn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://loveless.forummotion.com

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 am

Splashes of sliver moonlight still licked the blades of green grass and the stars still sparkled brightly in the night sky, but to inhuman eyes the first signs of morning dew began to show. Black ears ticked at the sound of the front doors opening. Her head lifted and lazily turned toward the students of the Night Class as they poured out. The night, her favorite time of the whole 24 hours, minus her nap time, was over. These days, she no longer waited in her, well, their tree. Somehow, she returned to their room before he could, sometimes, only within seconds.

Front paws reached out in front of her, body lengthening backward then forward as she shifted weight, stretching her nimble limbs. Quietly, she sauntered to the end of her branch and surveyed the area before jumping to the damp ground beneath her. The grass tickled the glossy fur on her legs, then her belly as she hunkered down to sneak through the green blades. She was quite aware that a few of the Night Class students could pinpoint her sneaking back toward the school, if they were paying attention, but none of them bothered her. She assumed it was because they figured she was a mere cat wandering the ground or perhaps, there was a possibility Bry had made sure she was always okay. There were times when she thought he was nearby on her way home, simply watching and purposely returning after her, but by the time she could confirm his location, nothing was there. It was sometimes frustrating, making her think she was not suited for her position in Homeland Security, but there was never anything else that got by her. He was the only one.

Most of the night class has dispersed by the time she reached her “private” entrance to the school and through the small, secret passages she went, invisible to all except the few mice, which made great snacks. She checked her usual spots in the dorm facility, making sure the students were returning to the rooms, she was on duty after all, before making her way to a particular passage that lead to their room. Very curious that his room was one of few that actually hand an entrance to the maze hidden in the walls of the school and dorms, and while she wondered why quite often, she never asked why. If it was that important, someone would have told her by now.

The wood lightly cried as she pushed her head against her entrance. How many times she wished she could oil that damn, rickety paneling, but once she was in the darkness behind it, there was no going back to human form, the entire building might collapse if she dared try. Upon entering the room, she vigorously shook her frame, though her fur was barely damp by this time, but she never liked curling up on anything, let alone coming inside, if she were even the slightest bit wet. Unfortunately, there wasn’t always much to be done about it. She jumped on the couch and circled upon the cushion a few times before curling up with her head on her front paws and her tail tucked close. Sweet eyes darted from fixture to fixture, absorbing the dimly lit paneling and dark drapery. She loved this room, always comforting with the familiar scent of cinnamon lingering in the air… his scent. It made her short wait for him to come home even longer.

Last edited by Nori Alculard on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 am

Bryan stretched his bones as his Vampire senses seemed a bit off. Maybe he was thinking about her and her smell was coming to his nose as he desperately waited fr class to be over. Math is boring and he hated it but he needs it to graduate so he sucked it up once he handed in his homework to their substitute teacher since Ikito was out for the time being. Once the chimes sounded a smile formed on the young vampires' lips and a chuckle actually ecaped his mouth as he gathered his book and walked out. Dawn was approaching and fast so he rushed to get his shoes and head to his dowrm before the sunlight came out. He forgot to place on his sunscreen just in case they got out later than expected.

Once he reached his locker he looked at an image he has of Nori when was first spotted in their tree. He smiled...that is until a Succubus came to him. "Hey B. Are you done for the night? I could really use some company" She stated in her lustful sort of voice. As he closed his locker and placed his shoes on the floor he sighed as he looked up at her."Sorry I have someone waiting for me at home." He smiled weakly as he grabbed his things and walked home. He was never into the Night party life nor is he into the one night stands. He is into his best friend Nori and he loves her to bits. She has a silver collar and the most beautiful coat that you have ever seen. He chuckled a bit as he finally came to his dorm.

Unlocaking the door and smiling as he stepped inside he looked around and decided to close the door quietly as he looked around. "Nori I am home. Are you Hungry?" he asked as he went to place his bag in the closet. He is always thinking of Nori first before himself. Smiling to himself he went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat while he readies himself to sleep.

Last edited by Kailyn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:52 am

The familiar clicking of the door rang in her ears and if a cat could smile, hers would be a mile wide. Her head popped up, ears on high alert and erratic tail ticked against her hind leg. You could never be too careful these days, especially with whatever was brewing at the ending of the school ground. But shortly following the closing of the door, the sound of his voice, prettier than a bow on a violin, kissed her ears. Her heart pounded, skipping a beat or two, a feeling she cherished nearly as much as she cherished him. He always did that to her and the naive kitty believed it was some sort of magic power dwelling inside him.

She quickly stood on all fours and jumped off the couch, shifting in midair and leaving her completely bare to the world, except the trendles of black curls dripping over her front and back to her waist. Fortunately, a throw was kept near the couch, ready and waiting for her. One too many times he had come home and Nori would fling herself into his arms right after a shift. And while poor Bry should have been used to it, special measures were taken so she could cover up. She snatched the throw and wrapped it around her frame, hiding her body just as she entered the kitchen. Honey eyes beamed brightly as she spotted her companion and she trotted over to him with a matching smile.

“I had a snack a few hours ago, but it wasn’t much,” she rattled off as she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his stomach, head nuzzling into his back, “I missed you.” Quite typical of her, but she could never get enough of him.
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 am

"Oh? Only a snack huh?" he asked as she hugged him. Her soft Vanilla scent filled his vampire nose and that caused his smile to just grow wider. Her vanilla is just so soothing to the soul that he wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. He allowed her to hug him a bit more as he chuckled a little at her comment. "Well you know I have to have class. How else am I supposed to graduate if I was always with you like this? Of course if you haded out degrees then I guess there would be no problem. Come Ayzen gave me some salmon with Jasmine rice for our lunch. I am sure that will make your tummy quite happy." he comments as she releases him from her loving embrace for now.

He placed his bag on the counter and pulled out a small lunchbox Ayzen had gave him. The two are best friends he loves Ayzen's cooking and he enjoys eating it with Nori when he returns home from class. He places everything on a plate and heats it up in the microwave as he heads to their room. He changed into some navy blue sweatpants and a blue tee shirt. Once he returned the microwave beeped and he took the plate out and set it up so they split the last of his meal. He set the plates down on the table and grabbed their drinks. Nori has he favorite tea in the world while Bryan has a glass of blood to sooth his apetitie. He st down at the table and waited. "Come and eat Nori. I am sure this will help you a little bit since it is morning time now." He says as he sits back down and is ready to eat.

Last edited by Kailyn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 am

“Mhmm, just a snack, there were slim pickings tonight,” ears slightly pulled against her head and lips pursed to the side. “I may have scared the rest of the snacks away… or… ate… them… all,” she muttered. At times, she could eat an entire field of snacks, if they were around to be eaten. Tonight was one of the rare nights they were too busy to greet her stomach, therefore, leaving her with a few less appetizing snacks… the smaller kind with buzzing wings or creepy, crawly legs. When it came down to eating bugs, she preferred butterflies because they were fun to chase, fluttering nearby and floating around, just waiting to be pounced upon and eaten, but never enough to fill a hungry cat. Her stomach growled and mouth watered while she imagined catching something a little more filling… a plump, juicy mouse. Yum. And, of course, he had to make the noise in her stomach worse by talking about Ayzen’s cooking. Everything that man… vampire… whatever made was delicious. Ears returned to their rightful position and tail lifted happily in the air, “Oooh, I’m so hungry.” She nodded with her toothy grin and the tip of her tongue lightly tucked between her teeth, a weird habit of hers.

Patiently, she watched him prepare their meal and followed him when he called. While her obedience wasn’t necessary, it was natural. He never asked anything of her and she wasn’t required to do tricks for treats like house cats. She was treated as an equal and in return, she would show him the same respect and do anything asked of her if need be.

“Thanks, Bry,” she said as she took her place across from him. She tucked one side of the throw in, making sure it was tight enough to stay up and she leaned forward, lashes dropped down, lids hiding her eyes as she sniffed the rice and salmon, “This smells amazing.” How lovely it would be if she could cook a meal for Bryan. Maybe one of these days, I’ll ask Ayzen to teach me, she smiled at her thought and picked up her fork. “How was class, by the way?”

Last edited by Nori Alculard on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 am

He chuckled as Nori talked about her snacks. The Gods know that this campus gets a lot of them due to the reserve and the animals within it. It isn't uncommon to find them around since they always find a way onto the grounds. But with people like Nori here it isn't hard to keep that sort of population low and at a managable distance to where they didn't bother the students nor staff. Once she finally sat down across from him she smiled as he watched her pay close attention to fixing her blanket so she isn't too revealing.

She has an awesome body for a shifter but being in her cat form so often he still isn't used to this human form too much. His random nosebleeds, if he has blood in his system, would continue until he no longer had any which would make him hungry again. Sometimes he did wish he was like Ayzen and not of the ones humans have depicted so many years ago. Once she felt she was done she picked up her fork and began to eat. Inturn he actually started to eat. He never eats without her when they are home together. He always does things with her around and yet allows her to do whatever she wants.

Allowing the smells of grilled salmon and jasmine rice to hit his nose he smiled as he allowed the flavors to mix in his mouth. Once he finished off a piece he chuckled a little. "Ayzen does have amazing skills as a chef. I really do want him to open his own restaurant. You and I would become his VIP customers if he does." He takes a little bit of his bloody drink and some of the color in his eyes and skin start to return back to its healthy glow. Once he eats a little more then he answers her question. "Class was interesting but as usual after my English class I went to Math and I hate that subject. I still wonder why they are forcing all of us to take English? Anyways enough about my boring night. What type of adventures did you have this lovely Night Nori?" He asked smiling and eating dinner.

Last edited by Kailyn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 am

Normally, one would save the best for last, but she was definitely not of the norm and went straight for the salmon. Melt in your mouth yum! Her mouth was singing happily with the burst of flavor and she was ready to face plant the plate and swallow the entire filet whole. But Bryan had made sure she was somewhat of a proper lady and taught her manners. Now, she didn’t quite follow all of them, hence sitting at the dining table half naked or forgetting coverings all together. Too many times she innocently (most times) greeted him bare. While proper dressings were still up for discussion, her table manners were nearly down pat. No elbows, napkin in lap, knife in right hand and fork in the left. At a delicate, steady pace the salmon continued into her mouth, each bite chewed completely to savor the taste.

“His own restaurant?” Fidgety ears perked up, “That would be interesting.” Imagine all the amazing dishes he would have and to be VIP! Wow. Not only did she dream for herself, she dreamed for others too. Lives filled with everything they could possibly want or need with nothing but happiness and love surrounding them, a life she already had. For a moment, she gazed at Bryan with a content smile across her face. This was true happiness. She could never ask for anymore.

Another amazing wave of flavor swirled in her mouth. “Amf…” her mouth quickly closed. So maybe she was still working on a few table manners, like talking with her mouth full. She picked up her cup of tea to wash it down. “Ahem… Quiet, oddly quiet, though I found a lovely red ribbon and lost it again,” lips pursed to the left. She kinda missed that ribbon already, but what was more important was the lack of activity tonight. She didn’t spot any Day or Night students while on her rounds except during passing periods. Not a one tried to sneak out and if they did they were very sneaky about it. Even the creatures that lived outside were seldom seen. At least that meant she didn’t eat them all. She nodded, “It was an easy night.”
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 am

Bryan was enjoying the meal to the very last drop and the bottle of blood he bought from Ayzen helped to rejuvenate his tired, hungry body. He ate and watched Nori carefully as she ate. A secret smile came across the vampires lips as he watched her in her heavenly state while she ate. He had to admit that he is quite impressed with her memory. She was sitting properly and her napkin was in the right place this time. No elbows on the table and she was actually using the fork and knife instead of her face and claws. Such a lady but he knows he will have to do something about attire sooner or later. But for now he figurd it is alright because whenever guests come over she is in her cat form around them. Watching with her very close honey eyes waiting to see if they are friend or foe.

Bryan chuckled at her comment as he ate some more of the savory Salmon. "Yes I know. He said that he wants to start it out here in Japan and not in his hometown in Spain. I wonder what kind of place he would open up anyways. It sounds fun and exciting now that we are thinking about it more." He said as he drinks some of the blood down from the cup. Once he was half way down with his meal he watched her closely again. His ruby red eyes watching her subtle movements from the slight twitch of her right ear when she was in heaven to the tick in her left paw as they played. The small things that make her so very special. "Well I do hope that something happens better for you tonight at least. Oh and to keep you informed my super spy. Physical Exams are this week. You must get yourself checked out alright. I will go later on in the evening if you want to join me." He says as he goes back to finishing his meal.

Last edited by Kailyn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 pm

“Do you think he’ll actually do it? People say they’ll do things all the time, but never really mean it,” she looked up at him with serious eyes. Too many times she had seen that happen, or rather, experienced… let me love you only to knock you down. The left corner of her lip barely turned up with a short snicker and her gaze dropped back to her plate. “Well… he should at least,” she said while pushing around the jasmine rice.

“Ew, physical exams, I hate them,” she huffed and shoved rice into her mouth. Physical exams meant a stranger had to touch her. She loathed being touched even if it was for medical reasons, it brought back memories she wished would fade to nothing. Unfortunately, life didn’t work that way. Those memories would always haunt her and stay clear as day, but luckily, she had someone, a special someone, to ease that pain. She looked up at him again and smiled this time, “I would appreciate it if you would come with me.”
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Bryan ate some of his rice as he thought about it. Nori did have a point because everyone says one thing and it almost always ends up being something completely different or nothing happens at all. It is the common thing called life but from the way Ayzen explained things it seems like it would be a for sure thing he was setting up in the Downtown area. Bryan smiled at his lovely kitten as he finished chewing the rice. "Well Nori unless something unplanned happens I am sure he will stick to that path. He loves to cook so I don't see why he would up and change careers like that. Unless he teaches cooking and opens one later. I am sure you would sign up for it wouldn't you if he taught it?" He asked as he ate his last piece of salmon. He hoped Ayzen did accomplish his dream. That young vampire has all of college to think about it since he graduates this year.

Bry chuckled at Nori's comment. Gods she makes him laugh all the time with her cute expressions that always followed her answers. Shifters are such interesting beings from their animal forms to their being or human forms. Bryan thought about it as he drank more blood from his cup. He licked the bit that clung to his lips before he answered her. "Well Raine-Sensei is back so I think I will take you to her. She isn't as scary as Kailyn that is for sure. And Llyod is always busy in and out of the Office. Plus her exams are much faster." he stated with a smile as he drank more of his elixir down. His supplies is running low so he will have to ask Ayzen for more. He looked back at Nori as he allowed her to finish her food before he washed their dishes.

His phone went off and Bryan sighed. He got up to look at it and read the text message. Apparently one of the targets ran away and his pursuer was not too happy about it. Bryan smirked as it looked like a new mission has come about entertaining him. He walked back to get his hat, coat and gloves again as he came back to the dining room. "Sorry my dear but I must be going. Work has called for me again. Be a good girl and I will pick you up before class starts." he stated as Bryan left out the door.

(Bryan has left his dorm and has gone to DOWNTOWN: Dark Alley of the Wishful)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Bryan's Dorm   Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Bryan's Dorm    Bryan's Dorm   Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryan's Dorm
    Page 1 of 1