Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kailyn

Kailyn

Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended)   Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:55 am

Gods how much he loves to ride on Zack's bike. Even during the winter time they ride sometimes just to look at the snow over the Academy. But right now the campus Sakuras are in bloom so from here it looks like a sea of pink right before the ocean. Ayzen would be enjoying the view but right now he is more concerned about getting these days off. Oh by the Gods he forgot which ones again. Well at least the helmets have mics in them he was thankful for that. He tightened his grip as they started their incline of the hill heading to the Mall.

"Hey Zack, what were the days I was asking for off again? I really do hope that I get them. It sucks major balls for me to be coming in on our first 'Official' day and to top it off you are off tonight. Gods this is such a drag." The Vampire sighs as he looks over at the Academy while they wait at the light. Such beauty in the morning well...afternoon now and here he was upset because half of his morning was interrupted. He is praying that the weekend comes a whole lot faster than it is right now because he really needs it.

Last edited by Kailyn on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended)   Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:06 pm

The spring air was refreshing, and he was ever conscious of the arms that were wrapped around his waist. A smile touched his lips as he made his way off campus at a moderate place before speeding up once they hit the main road. It was nice, living here. Sometimes this island felt like a completely different world. A world in which there was no fighting, no separate classes, no discrimination. Students from the day class liked the night, and visa versa. No fear, no looking at others like they were prey instead of people. It was so nice that he never wanted to leave. Granted, there were other people who lived on the island, people who were not as open and still forced the others to be careful.

His head turned slightly when Ayzen’s voice came over the mike. “It was Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I will try to get them off as well, but mine might be a little more difficult then yours.” He replied back before looking at the road again. With how busy Fridays and Saturdays were, it was going to be rough, but he knew he would be able to get Tuesdays off at least. They were usually dead then anyway. He had to agree with his lover as they sped towards the city. But if Ayzen’s prayer for a short shift reached the gods, maybe they could spend some time together before Ayzen’s classes started.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended)   Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 pm

The city was coming into view and Ayzen sighed because he was inching closer to work. Even though he is pissed at them for calling him in he allowed it to pass and slip through his fingers only because he is getting extra money. Once me memorized the days he figured he might have the same issue because a weekend is harder to get off due to how busy it truely gets to be around that time. He smiled a little bit as he saw the Mall come into view now. He was just ready to get this all over with. "I sure hope I do get them. Maybe something will come up to where I am allowed the days. Don't hold your breath though." He chuckled as they took a ramp to get off the main highway and head to the Mall. By the Gods he just wants things to go right for once today.

[Ayzen and Zack have left the Road and are at the Mall]
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended)   Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not too Kozy Dilemma (Ended)
Page 1 of 1