Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Vacation/Leave Time(s)

Go down 
    +6
    Kousei
    Erebes
    Devlin
    Braylin
    Kailyn
    Irial
    10 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Kaimu

Kaimu

Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm

I would like to start off by saying I am dreadfully sorry for not replying to a bunch of people. Second I will not be on much the next few days. Super busy with school and such. That and I have been spending tons of time with my wonderful step-sis. So sorry for this inconvience. I do have my phone though if you want to text me. Text me. It might be turned off or I am not paying attention to it sometimes though.

Love,
    May/Kai-chan/Kai/Kaimu
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Dad comes back into town today, so it'll be a few days before I can get online again.
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 pm

This is a message fro Erotiqrose. "Please don't delete anything I will be back on soon since I just finished all of my finals this is why I haven't been on as of late. Now since school is done for now I will try to finish what I started. Can't wait to RP with everyone. Thanks!"
    Back to top Go down
    http://loveless.forummotion.com
    Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:12 pm

This is for Luka. She just came back from her trip to see her dad and lost her comp. Her parents are super duper strict and won't let her use it. So if you have any questions ask me and I will contact her!
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 am

I know some of you have been stuck and can't seem to do anything but we are going to start doing temporary shut down of threads. If you want to remove your character please PM the Respected MOD or an ADMIN so we can unlock it and allow you to remove your character. Please understand that people work and attend school so sometimes we will have down times when it comes to RPing. Please be as patient and considerate as you can. Thank you!

Admin, Rose
    Back to top Go down
    Erebes
    Admin
    Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 am

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN. I SHOULD HAVE MY PHONE MONDAY OR TUESDAY, AND THE NUMBER MAY OR MAY NOT BE DIFFERENT. BUT TO THOSE WHO HAVE MY NUMBER I WILL PM YOU WITH THE NEW NUMBER. I MISS TEXTING..I FEEL DEAD WITHOUT IT. Anyway, after my announcement. If i get back what i'm suppose to, i will be getting a new laptop and ditching this old one. It won't let me get on the loveless board on Firefox. And my Internet Explore is jacked up now. Seriously i won't survive College with this thing. So yay for update time. I've been absent the past few days and will be. I'll only be getting online for brief moments to do admin work and so on. Tests coming up = evilness and work this weekend. So, i will be checking in here and there, might be on tomorrow morning before work. Looovers you all. If there are any typo's, ignore them. I'm sleepy and tired and i have to go because my ride is here.
    Back to top Go down
    https://alculard.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:40 am

First of all, I am extremely sorry for not being on for nearly a week, or at least I think it's been that long.

My mother had to have emergency surgery so I and my family have had to care for her and as such this leaves me with little free time. I have no idea how long it will take for her to recover but please be patient with me for a while. My replies may take a bit longer than I would like but I promise to be as active as I am able.

I apologize in advance for any lateness.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 am

So...my cell bill came in, and my parents physically took my phone away. I won't be online nearly as much, but I'll still sneak on when I'm home alone. *crosses fingers* Here's hoping I can get my own cell within the next couple months.
    Back to top Go down
    Braylin
    Admin
    Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 pm

This is on behalf of KAIMU.
    Her internet has been taken away, and she isn't sure when she'll get it back. She said she's sorry, but it really isn't her fault, as her parents are being assholes. Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:38 pm

A} All computer technical issues are resolved.
    B} I have permission for laptop & internet back
    C} I will have my own cell plan by the end of November.

^_^
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Posting for Sato:

"Hi everyone I am soo sorry that I haven't been on or answering my phone as much. I am in the middle of Midterms and I want to concentrate on them as much as possible. (Bummer I know...bleh..-.-) Anyways 1 down 3 to go once I am done though I hope to be back up here and texting back once again. Be good and Happy RPing! See you all real Soon!!!"

So again guys be patient and she will return. A note to all locked or stuck RP threads Do contact the respected MOD or an ADMIN and we will unlock it for you so that you all may continue with your RPs.
    Back to top Go down
    Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 pm

OK!!!

This is posted for Slven and Kyros. We are moving on the 29th and we have to clean and pack the rest of the house before we move. Because of this (ontop of working for me because Kyros is on Vacation) we will not be on until we get internet in our new apartment. I'm not sure exactly how long that will be, but both of us can be reached by cell phone. Rose and ASuko for me, and Rose for Kyros. PLease be patient with us, becuase we WILL be worn out and wish to sleep instead of RP. So please just be patient. We will be back to normal, (mostly) once we are all moved in.

Thanks ^_^

Back to top Go down
    Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Okay well what little internet connection I had has become even more crappy (If that's even possible. -.-). So I won't be online much unless I feel like tearing my hair out trying to get it to work. Buuut I'll try my best, and if I can I'll try to get online to reply at school. And then if you ever want to chat with me feel free to text me, you can get my number from either Asuko, Kaimu, or Slven. (:
    Back to top Go down
    Braylin
    Admin
    Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 pm

This is on behalf of Slven! She's officially moved in, they're just waiting on internet, and her computers shitting itself again. So she might not be on for a while. Sorry guys.
    Back to top Go down
    Erebes
    Admin
    Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Adding to my leave message posted above by Rose (Thanks Rose <3)
    My Great Grandma (not the one i live with) keeps fireing off all her caretakers. And now the job has landed on me. After my Classes Monday-Friday i go to her house and do my job which is a variety of different things. It usually get off around 8 or 9, so if i'm able to get on it will be for like a hour or so. I know i won't be able to get everything done at once in that hour, and i knowit's been said 'be patient' but it's all i can really say. I'll be getting back to rp's on my cell, but they will be slow. So if you need my number Rose has it. I have one more test left for Midterms. I'm going to be tested out, bleh...evil things. But i love and miss everyone, i'll returen.

~Admin Erebes
    Back to top Go down
    https://alculard.rpg-board.net
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:32 am

Hello everyone Rose here letting you know that if I do not text back it is because my cell phone i shut off due to not enough funds to cover the bill. I am hoping to have the bill taken care of soon so please be patient. I am off this week since hours are shit but I will at least be on here.

This is for May:

"I will not be on due to family issues. I will try to come on but from how things are going it is going to be hard. I hope to come back soon."

Last edited by Kailyn on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:42 pm

This is for May:

Her internet's tweaking out and generally not working so she might be gone for a while. Those of you who do not have her number, please text either me, Kailyn or Asuko and we will relay any message you have.
    Back to top Go down
    Kyrian

Kyrian

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm

This is for Irial-chan:

"I'll be busy all week, and may not be able to get on at all."

She says she will be returning by the end of the week or the start of next. So pactients! If you need Irail send a message to I or Asuko and we will pas it along.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:40 am

So I'm going to visit a dying friend. I will be gone until the 4th, and I'm not too sure my phone will get signal out in the boondocks, but here's hoping! Anyone who should have to get a hold of me should already have the number, but if not I'm sure Slvy or May would be happy to pass on the message or give it to you.
    Back to top Go down
    Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:13 pm

I got my laptop back but now I am sad to say it is that dreaded time of the year. Finals. Why we have them s beyond me but I am sad to say if I am busy its because I am *gasp* studying. If you need to contact me, text. Don't have my number? Text Fire, Rose, or Slv. They all have my cell number. Although I am sure many of you have it. Anyways I will be on quite a bit but I do need to try and actually pass this year. At this rate I will need to go for my GED...
    Back to top Go down
    Braylin
    Admin
    Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:48 pm

I should be back tomorrow afternoon, all! Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello all you beautiful people. This is a post for May:

"I have no comp at the moment. Our charger is broken."
    Back to top Go down
    Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 am

Thanks rose. Yea the laptop works. Just nit the charger... Mom broke it. Anyways I am leaving next Saturday for Wisconsin. No contact whatsoever unless my uncle Scott ha wifi. When I be back? Who the heck knows.

EDIT:
    I'm not going due to random ass reasons and I have new charger. All is well in the world.

EDIT:
    I might just go poof one day. Grandfather is on hs deathbed and so... yea. Wisconsin here I come if when it gets to the point where I will have to go so I can see him before he dies.
    Back to top Go down
    Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Hey guys. This is for me. I don't know what's wrong with my computer, so...I mean It turns on but before it gets to the screen where I can type in my password, it restarts itself. SO IDK what's wrong with it. So until I can pick Jim's/Tina's/Shi's brains, about it, I'm out of a computer.

I will try to head to the Library every few days to check up on stuff, but until I can either afford a laptop or until I am able to get it fixed, I'm out of a computer.

Good news is that my new phone came in, so at least that will work properly *knocks on wood* So if y'all need anything, please just call/text. Be advised I do work 7 days, so if I don't answer, I'm probably at work. Please don't take it personal ><

Um...yeah. That's it for now.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Guess what? I'm leaving for FL again. From the 15th to the 29th I'll be available via text or call only. Oh, and I can't visit you since I can't leave the house this time. So yeah...come visit me if you want to spend time with me XD
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation/Leave Time(s)
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next