Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:54 am

The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kailyn

Kailyn

The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) Empty
PostSubject: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Once he pulled up into the parking lot he went right and went to the very back. Parking next to a small walkway and open view since it was on an edge that led to another part of the park. "We are here. Come one May I really want to show you this. I am positive it will help you feel much better." Yuki stated as he locked the car once May got out. The gentle breeze blowing as he took May's hand and walked the path.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is a narrow path and he wanted to make sure May was with him so she could see exactly what would take her breath away and clear her mind. Walking a short distance he saw the campus a distance away and other locations in front of it. Being on a hill they were able to see a lot. "Go ahead and look. Beautiful isn't it?" he asked as the gentle breeze blew his hair to the left a bit as they looked at the scenery.

Last edited by Kailyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm

May let the other lead her to where ever they were going while trying to fight the blush that threatened to show. The blush was because of the fact she was practically holding hands with Yuki. He kept his eyes on the ground as they walked. His hand tingled slightly and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He didn’t look up till he was told to look around. When he did look up he let out a soft gasp.

It was really beautiful. He couldn’t help but smile at the scene. It was definitely something. ”Wow… Yuki this is.. So pretty. How did you find such a place?” He asked softly as he sat down. His legs hurt slightly from walking up the hill so he figured a rest would be good.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 am

Well it is a slightly narrow path and Yuki thanked his blessings that no one rally took this route to make it into the park on the otherside. Most are afraid of the heights and avoid this area but at least he is able to share it with someone. He never brought anyone here before but something told him to trust this girl and following that instinct he did. Yuki moved the dark strands from his eyes. His white was starting to show again. Meaning he would have to dye his hair again. Looking over at May he smiled.

"We can sit down since there is a bench right there but my mother showed me this place when I was a kid and I come here all the time. Or at least when I can. We used to live around here until dad moved us to Osaka. Now we are moving again but I want to find a good school before hand." Yuki said as he looked out at the view again. So lovely and peaceful here Yuki would spend hours here if he could.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

May continued to let gaze in wonder at the scene. He couldn’t seem to get over how beautiful it was. He reached up and pulled his fake hair out of pigtails it was in. Black hair cascaded down touching right beneath his shoulders. He sighed and leaned against the back of the bench. May closed his eyes and just let himself enjoy the fresh air and nice weather. He peaked an eye open when he heard the other answer. May was silent for a few moments as he studied the other. He had a feeling that Yuki hadn’t really shown this place to many people if any at all. That made May feel a bit special. A small smile found itself forming as he opened the other eye and looked at the sky.

”Well it is very beautiful. Thank you for showing it to me, Yuki-kun.” He finally said with a looking at the other.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 pm

As Narrow and as breezy as the path was even the look down the side was just breathtaking. Yuki had to admit it was a great place to clear his mind especially after all the family fights that have had recently with the whole moving situation. He fixed his hair a bit as the gentle breeze blew some strands across his face. He couldn't wait to tell his mother when he got home that he finally shared this secret spot with someone. It is a first and honestly he didn't know why he shared it with May but something told him it was okay. Yuki looked over at May and seeing her smile at such a special place made him happy. He hoped that she would come here more often now that she knows about it. Really isn't hard to find and it is easy to access but again since most have a fear of the height here and the narrow path is so close to the cliff. None really dare to brave this area at all anyways.

He allowed his mind to wander and of course it went back to thoughts it shouldn't have. Gods he was not looking forward to going home. His father was going to question him if he did anything on finding a school, Did he find a job, did he find a girlfriend.....gods the questions won't stop. And mom wonders why they argue so much. Yuki has com to terms of locking himself in his room until his mother needed him or Kimi wanted to play with Holly. His thoughts left as he heard May speak again. "You are very welcome May!" he said smiling as he looked back out at the scene a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 pm

May hummed quietly to himself as he just let himself enjoy the view. The fresh air felt amazing and he felt as though his mind was at peace. All the worries of Collin, the marriage, and other things disappeared. He let himself become lost in thought as he twirled a lock of hair absentmindedly. He closed his eyes once more and didn’t speak when Yuki replied. The silence was comfortable and not awkward at all. He hoped he would have the chance to come here again. He really wanted to come here again with Yuki. It would be better then coming alone.

May opened his eyes as he felt tiredness wash over him. He would fall asleep at this rate. That would not be good. He shook his head briefly before looking back at Yuki once more. ”So how often do you come here, Yuki-kun?” He asked in a polite voice.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am

The scene was perfect and being here with May calmed him down. As much as he would love to stay here he knew he couldn't. It was soon going to get a bit chilly and then he had a crazy household to go back to. Gods he hoped they were done fighting at least for now. He wasn't sure how much more he could actually go through with it since they were all in such a major disagreement. He almost didn't hear May when she spoke. "Hm? Oh...I try to come here once or twice a week. But sometimes I come everyday if I have the gas. Like it that much huh?" He smiled as he was beginning to feel a bit cool. "Hmm you want to head back into the car? It seems to be getting a bit too cool to my liking." he said rubbing his arms a bit. He looked over at the view one more time before taking May's hand and leading her back to the car. "Hey May....Silly question. Is it really hard for one like me to get into that Academy over there?" He asked referring to Alculard.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:04 am

May sat there and tried to ignore the slow chill that crept over his skin. He fold his arms a bit and tried to seem casual while trying to keep somewhat warm. He wondered how much time he had left till they had to part ways. He doubted he would ever get to see the other again. This thought saddened him but he told himself that it would help the attraction he felt to the other. Not that anything would ever happen between them of course. A guy could hope though? ’No. Stop thinking like this, May. Nothing will ever happen between you too. Get your head out of the damn clouds already. He is just a cute guy with a very sexy butt…. Mmmmmm.. His butt is so fine! BAD MAY! Stop it! A lady doesn’t have thoughts like this. Then again technically I am not a lady but STILL! I need to act like one! But he is hot… AND HIS BUTT! Ugh! I can’t believe I am having an internal debate with myself.. Oh he is talking.. I gotta pay attention.. Yuki’s butt… Mmm…’

May made sure to nod. He managed to somehow know what Yuki had said without actually listening. He felt horrible for going into his own world. He felt even worse that they had to head back. He sighed under his breath. All good things come to end. ”It is getting quite chilly. That is a good idea.” He said softly as he stood up. Then they were holding hands again. Oh god. ’I’m blushing again. My face is so hot! I hope he doesn’t notice! What if he does? What if he thinks I’m weird? What if he leaves me here in the cold and I get eaten by bears?! Wait. Calm down, May. No need to get dramatic here. Yuki is a good guy. He wouldn’t do that.. Collin maybe would but not Yuki.. Well I don’t think he would at least. I hope he doesn’t.. His hand is really warm… And it’s larger then mine. Oh no.. I think I am blushing even more. Grrr… Think about something else.. Something else.. Yuki’s has pretty eyes.. NO! Not that! Think about Collin.. Much better. Ugh I hate him. Oh, Yuki asked me something. Better answer.’ He smiled at Yuki in what he hoped was a reassuring way. ”Depends on your grades and such. If you’re a smart guy and have a good record then kind of. I’m not sure of all the details.” He said as he looked at the school.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:45 am

He was glad that May actually like it here. Maybe when he had time he could bring May here once a week. That is f they could meet somewhere or something. But he couldn't do anything like that. May is betrothed and there is nothing that could come between them. Yuki's thought about may different things but nothing seemed to come to mind as he sighed. Once they got into the car he smiled weakly. "You know if you want to come here again I can give you my number that way you can contact me and we can have a picnic here or something." He suggested to lighten the mood. "Oh" He stated as he took his sweater from the back and gave it to May. "Here you can wear that for now" he said as he placed his red fleece sweater in May's lap. He started the car and placed on his belt. It was time to take May home and for him to return to his crazy house.

Last edited by Kailyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 pm

May sighed as they got into the car. It was slightly warmer inside the car but only slightly. He laid his head against the seat and closed his eyes. He opened them when Yuki spoke once more. A smile lit up the teen’s face as he heard the words. That meant he would be able to see the other again. Well hopefully anyway. He wondered if he should have kept quiet about the betrothed thing. Well he hadn’t even meant to tell the other about it but still. Once guys heard about it they tended to not want to have anything to do with May. Especially if they had met Collin. That guy could be rather scary when he wanted to. Then again he was always scary. At least he was to May. May smiled and nodded in response to the suggestion. ”That’s a great idea. I would love to have a picnic or something.” He said.

May looked down to hide the massive blush when he was handed the sweater. He nodded in thanks since he doubted he would be able to speak without making a fool out of himself. He slid it on and frowned when he realized how big it was on his small frame. He smiled though when he smelled the scent that lingered on the sweater. ’Yuki’s scent. It smells good. I’m tempted to just “accidentally forget” to give it back.’[ He thought as he smelled the sweater discreetly once more.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:37 am

Yuki checked for traffic before he decided to move. He pointed to May's seatbelt signaling to put it on. Once they were ready he pulled out and began driving the young one home. A smile crossed his lips about the picnic comment. "Wow that would be great. I haven't had a picnic since I was a little kid. They were always fun and so much food. Alright let's have a picnic then." He said with a smile as he chuckled. Sneaking peeks now and then as he drove he saw May smelling his sweater. That smile grew just a tad bit wider as he watched the road again. It was cute of May to do such small gestures when he wasn't looking.

( Yuki has Driven May home to Day Dorms- Destiny: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)   The Awe of the World in Thought (ended) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awe of the World in Thought (ended)
Page 1 of 1