Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Alculard's Beginning EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Alculard's Beginning EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Alculard's Beginning EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Alculard's Beginning EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Alculard's Beginning EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Alculard's Beginning EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Alculard's Beginning EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Alculard's Beginning EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Alculard's Beginning EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Alculard's Beginning EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Alculard's Beginning EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Alculard's Beginning EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Alculard's Beginning EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Alculard's Beginning EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Alculard's Beginning EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Alculard's Beginning EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Alculard's Beginning EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Alculard's Beginning EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Alculard's Beginning EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Alculard's Beginning EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Alculard's Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kailyn

Kailyn

Alculard's Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Alculard's Beginning   Alculard's Beginning EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Welcome Staff and Students to Alculard Paradise Academy. Yes even you potential guests are a treat to have around. Please Visit us as often as you like. Well I am sure you are all wondering who I am and all. Well my name was Amada Alculard and I am the first Alculard I guess you could say. This Academy was built more so to settle a bet between my wife and I. Now what that bet is will only be between me and my wife. She hates to lose but you know hunny I hate to say it: I told you so. Okay I don't hate it since I can imagine your face right now. *bursts out laughing* Okay back to the topic at hand. To at least give you all a much better understanding as to why this was built we kind of have to back track here a bit so please bare with me.

There was a time long before all this chaos happened when all races actually coexisted. Something that is still in todays books of every culture if you are to ever come across them. Humans, Elves, Sprites, Makai, you name it and they all lived together in many cities and cultures. I can't really say there wasn't a problem in our "perfect world" at the time because, well lets face it. Nothing is perfect at all. Of course you had people out there who were racist and didn't like the fact that they shared the land with people who looked nothing like them. So like any group of people who wanted to do things under the table until they could get the public to agree with them they developed something called: The Black Market. Yup always something being developed under the radar of the public eye.

Now this is where I come in actually. I was sold as a slave by my fellow Humans to many takers. Now why sell me you ask? well honestly I saw no problem living with the other races. In fact I learned more from them than I did in my own school. So a "friend" of mine lied to me and eventually I was caught and sold. Sad to say Humans turned themselves against the world first due to someone believing that they would become extinct if they lived among the others. You see that right there starts trouble. Lies which people believed to be true. Humans will be extinct due to some stupid fake cause which didn't exist. Councils from all sides were developed and people with the most scorn were placed as the leaders. Making false claims and lies to produce wars against anyone that they could in order to wipe out the others. Paranoia eats away at your soul and causes you to be delusional. -.- Now while being a human slave I was treated badly by some until my wife bought me. Yeah once the general human populace set their bad rep upon the world and my owners found out I was human things so did not go well. I have to admit my wife gave me a fighting chance at least. I worked up to gaining my freedom but as I was working up the more devastation I saw of the other races. Sadly some to this day are thought to be extinct and may not exist any longer. Humans did whatever means necessary to remain the top of the world. Makai's were driven underground. Elves and Drows chose Isolation. Mystics, Dragons and Dragoons hid away from all eyes. Fearies, sprites and elemental spirits buried themselves in the elements while everyone else tried to blend in with any race they felt comfortable with. Once I had my freedom I traveled more with my wife and developed friends with my race's enemies. After a time we both were losing friends left and right to human misconception. Entire races were being wiped out or experimented upon. All were being sold on the black market just like I was. Humans did what ever it took to be at the top and now our treaties and unity seemed like a thing of the past. For a human it hurt to see so much wrong coming from the corrupt people who lead it. Now not all humans are bad and this we know but because of what they did that reputation stayed with the ones who left.

Now wars do have their calm times and this is when my vision actually came to me. At this time we had 3 kids our youngest was a little girl. Watching them grow up with the other races made me realize that we could indeed fix this back to the way it should be. But time for a human is definitely not on my side but I knew of many who could make sure my idea became a staple of reality. I came to my wife and asked her how would she like a bet that she couldn't refuse? Now understand I have won all bets we placed before us this far. 32-0. So I feel this one will not be any different than all the rest. Being as stubborn as she is she agreed quickly. I told her we can fix this and prove that everyone could live together like before I was born. Now being a war horse like she was she just laughed at me and called me delusional. Claimed I drank too much Elven Firewater. -.- Now we argued and came to the conclusion that she would use her fathers' treaties and build an Academy on one of the lands they had since the gods know when. The land was perfect for that dream I have and I knew she would try to prove me wrong even to this day.

Sadly like all humans my time had came and my soul was taken from my body. Over time I watched our family separate. Issues started small and then grew bigger. The line grew large but most of our later generations have forgotten their roots. Even as the family grew the main line ran this Academy under my wife's eyes and the scorn of the world. Councils loved the idea while some hated it and both sides made it known. Wars have far blown out of proportion and most just stay away from anyone they figure to be a threat. Due to the treaties and contracts this Academy can not be touched as much as some want to tear it down. To this day I walk the halls and visit our generations of grandkids. My dream has been built into a reality but so far making it work is far from achieved. I hope that one day our bet will be settled. Now I don't know much about it's future but I do know that is where you Creators come in. Please help make our goal of Coexisting come into fruitation!
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com

Alculard's Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alculard's Paradise Academy :: Alculard Resources :: Main Story-
Jump to: