Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Rheiner, Devlin EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Rheiner, Devlin EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Rheiner, Devlin EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Rheiner, Devlin EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Rheiner, Devlin EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Rheiner, Devlin EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Rheiner, Devlin EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Rheiner, Devlin EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Rheiner, Devlin EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Rheiner, Devlin

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Devlin

Devlin

Rheiner, Devlin Empty
    PostSubject: Rheiner, Devlin   Rheiner, Devlin EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Rheiner, Devlin Riku-110

Basics

Full Name: Devlin Rheiner
    Nickname: Dev
    Marital Status: Single
    Birth Date: May 29
    Dreams/Life Goals: To prove his family and fellow court members that they are wrong. To help bridge the gap between Humans and Non humans.

Appearance

Note: Devlin wears a glamour to not only make him visible to humans, but to also make him appear more human like to the nonhumans.

With glamour

Hair: Silver
    Eyes: Jade
    Height: 5’10
    Build: Thin but well defined

Without Glamour

Hair: Silver
    Eyes: Emerald green. They will glow brightly and the pupils will be slits like that of a snake. However, Devlin usually covers them up with a blind fold, seeing as he really doesnt like it when they look like that.

Spoiler:

Origin: Huntsdale, Pennsylvania, United States of America
    Race: Faery – (Dark Court)
    Language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, American Sign Language.
    Blood Type: O pos
    Physical Faults: Deathly allergic to Metal, mostly iron and steel
    Parents: Jaea – Mother, Nephanial - Father

Rheiner, Devlin Dev_310

Career/(Past Careers): Night class Creative Writing Professor / (a hound for the Dark court)
    Hobbies: Reading, listening to music
    Likes: Darkness, Being with friends, watching Lightening flash across the sky
    Loves: Quiet, rain & thunder storms, storms, Full moons
    Dislikes: Loud individuals, doing paperwork,
    Loathes: Conservative / old fashioned thinkers, People who aren’t accepting of other people and ideals that are different from themselves or their own.
    Fears: Being unable to resist the call and being forced to return home.
    Strengths: His loyalty and protectiveness over those he cares for.
    Good qualities: His patience and understanding.
    Bad habits: trying to do everything on his own without asking for help, pushing himself past his limits.
    Turn ons & Turn offs: ”that you will have to find for yourself.”

Character Personality

At first glance, Devlin seems untouchable. Though he interacts well with his students and fellow co workers, there is a distance that no one seems to be able to cross. Quiet, yet not afraid to do what it takes to maintain order. He has seeming infinite patience; however he does have a limit. He is one to forgive and forget, and most things he will usually let slide seeing as he believes that life should not be wasted battling small conflicts that don’t matter. He is not quick to anger, but he has a very cold way of going about things once he is pushed past his limits. Devlin, however, is extremely protective of those whom he cares for, and will do anything it takes to keep them safe. This accounts for both classes of students as well. He believes that life should be cherished, not taken for granted.

There are times, when his personality might take a cold turn, in which he is much more blunt and cold about things and will tend to think more sadistically than what would be considered appropriate. This will usually happen when he is either over worked for too long, or has been under too much stress. These (what he calls episodes) don’t last long, and are rare in of themselves, but Devlin isn’t perfect and slips up from time to time.

Spoiler:

Character Background

Violence and Sex, fear and lust, anger and passion. A world of darkness and nightmares, of dark passions and lust, of blood curling screams and cries for mercy, knowing that mercy would never come. These are the things that I grew up with, the things that we all thrive on. The thrill of the hunt, feeding off the fear of the pray until we decided to be merciful and go in for the kill. And most of the time, even that couldn’t be considered merciful until the pray drew its last breath, the lungs ceasing to breathe and the heart ceasing to beat. When the soul finally flew from the body, only then could we be called merciful. This was my world for a long, long time. And for an even longer time I accepted that this was how the world was, not knowing any different.

My father and mother were both Hounds of the Dark court, special elite faeries that were considered among the most dangerous, the upmost feared, second to only the Dark king himself. We carried out our orders to the letter, though all we listened to was the Gabriel. Dark king be damned. Like a pack of wolves, where ever the leader led, the pack followed.

I guess the only redeeming quality to the twelve or so of us who made up the pack was our sense of family. Of unity and complete devotion to each other. Ties that ran so deep that no one dared to break less they doom themselves to the wrath of the pack. After all, in the world we lived in where life was but a blink even if you were lucky enough to have the gift of immortality, it was all we had to help protect each other, to always be on guard in case of those who were foolish enough to break us.

For five hundred years I stood by my parents’ side, following orders, killing whomever I was told without question; getting drunk off the fear and panic of my victims as well as the desire and raw lust of those who threw themselves at my feet. For five hundred years I dwelled within the darkness, a nightmare to humans, Faeries, vampires, Lycans, elves, it didn’t matter.

But even the sounds of screams, the smells of blood and sex can become stale. The screams melding together so that I could no longer tell the ending of one from the beginning of another. There was a longing within me that I couldn’t fill, a hunger for more that I had never known existed. No matter what I tried to fill the craving with, the blood, violence, screams, sex. Nothing worked.

Finally I couldn’t take it anymore. The useless slaughter, the laughs of the faeries as they took another innocent, the innocent’s screams that echoed off the walls as she pleaded for someone, anyone to help her. The millions more who cried, begging to their gods to save them because they knew they would be next; that it was only a matter of time.

So I ran. With the fury and pain of my family’s confusion tearing chunks out of my soul, I ran. Away from the screams, away from the blood, the pain, the lust that was so tempting that part of me wanted nothing more than to give in and dive back into the dark pleasures once more.

I soon found on the other side of the world, a part where wars were raging, where greed and anger and hate clustered like flies. Everywhere I ran, it was all the same. Until finally I found it. The single spark of light amidst the world of darkness. It took me all but a few minutes to decide whether I wanted to stay or leave. Like a breath of fresh, clean, unpolluted air. The school that held so much hope, so much promise against a world that dared to try and tear it apart.

I found that teaching the young filled me with a peace that I never new existed. Proving to them that there is more in the world than simply darkness, that all they had to do was have the strength to find it.

There still are times when the temptation is strong, to return to the darkness instead of starving myself in the light. But here I am, standing for the cause I believe the entire world should see. Because even though the light is small, it’s there. And someone else is bound to see it, as I have.

Last edited by Devlin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

Rheiner, Devlin Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rheiner, Devlin   Rheiner, Devlin EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 am

To chat about this Character please go Here
    Back to top Go down
    http://loveless.forummotion.com

Rheiner, Devlin
    Page 1 of 1