Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Koichi's Apartment [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

Koichi's Apartment [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:20 pm

He stood there stunned as he looked to the woman before him. It’d been years since he’d laid eyes on her truly. With the divorce, he figured he’d never see his wife, well, ex-wife again. She looked the same, her hair a bit longer and her face a bit more defined.

It’s been a while Koichi.” The woman said as a smile graced her lips. But no smile made it to his lips. His eye saw her smile, but his mind remembered the yelling, the screaming, the blaming of their child’s death. Even he blamed himself for it.

Yea..” He said as he moved across the room, setting down the papers he was grading and taking notes on of the meeting. He didn’t want to leave the meeting, but he couldn’t keep her waiting. No, not here, for some reason. He still loved his wife, no matter what happened between them.

I’m glad you got back to teaching. I know how much you love it.” She said with another smile, following behind him. With his back turned to her, she rested a hand on his back. He could have melted on by her touch, but not by the thoughts that came with her touch.

What do you want Mira?” He questioned her, his voice a little stressed as it came out. Maybe because this whole time he expected her to walk though the door with a smile over her face, a smile that meant she loved him. But it never came.

I just wanted to see my husband.” She said, pulling her hands back to herself. “You divorced me Mira, I’m not your husband anymore..” He said walking to the door, opening it. “You shunned me, you wouldn’t even allow me to go to my own child’s funeral.” He said, holding it open for her. “I actually got happy here, made a few friends. And you come back into my life to ruin everything that’s kept me out of my depression. You must really love seeing me miserable.” He said.

Mira did nothing but smile, walking towards the door. “I told you I would make your life miserable.” She said stopping, sliding a hand to his face. “And as long as you still love me, I can make your life a living hell Koichi Ebisawa. Remember that.” She raised up, kissing his cheek sweetly before walking out the door. “Bye Sweetie.”

Koichi stepped away from the door, sitting down on the bed. Laying his head down between his hands. Silent tears began to make it’s way down his face. The room was getting a bit cold as he didn’t even bother closing it.
Back to top Go down
https://alculard.rpg-board.net
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Akira sighed slightly as he reached the floor that both Koichi and his own appartments resided. today had been a long day, and Akira looked for a long, hot shower and a quiet evening of grading the disection papers. As he came closer to koichi's room, his light colored eyes norrowed when the noticed that the door was ajar. Thinking the worst, Akira jogged the last few feet to the door, and opened it slightly. The first thing he noticed was that everything seemed to he order. Akira sighed a sigh of relief. Good, as far as he could see, there had been no break in. It was then that he realized Koichi was sitting on his bed, head in hands.

"Koichi-san?" Akira called out softly, as he entered the room and closed the door behind him so that no one else could look in and see what was going on. Setting the notes on the dresser, he came to kneal in front of the man. It was then that he noticed the water trails on the man's face.

"Are you alright?" Akira asked, alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Too distracted by his own thoughts, he didn’t even hear the other come into the room. His hands still resting in his hands. She was still in his head. No matter how many times he closed his eye’s he could still see her, standing there with a smirk. Her words repeating over and over in his head. She would make his life miserable as long as she lived. He was happy here, and he didn’t want to relocate just because of Mira. He loved his student’s and even made good friends. Holding a crush on a few of them, one including Akira, the other being the headmasters sister, Ayane.

Koichi-san?” Familiar voice. It was Akira, but why was Akira there in his room? Was he here to brief him on the meeting? If so, it was something he wouldn’t be able to focus on, not at the moment anyway. "Are you alright?"

He opened his eye’s to see Akira right in front of him, kneeling there. “I-I-m fine..” He said, his hands whipping against his eye’s to dry his face of the tears. The streaks were still present on his face, his eye’s red. He didn’t like for people to see him cry at all. He didn’t even like for people to see him sad. When he was depressed he locked himself in his room so his sister and mother wouldn’t see him.

Sorry if you were worried, I forgot to shut my door.” He said, forcing a smile to his face, thought it was empty.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Akira's frown deepened when saw Koichi force a smile. He had forced enough in his day to know that the action was completly fake. He had forced a smile every day that he had been a licened chemist. It broke his heart to see one of his friends feeling like he had to force a smile around him. He tried to let them all know that they never had to pretend around him, he wanted them to just be themselves. Without warning, Akira wrapped his arms around Koichi in a hug.

"Don't smile because you think I want to see it. If you don't feel like smiling, then don't. I'm here. It will be ok." His arms gently tightened in reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Koichi blushed when he was taken into the hug. It took him off guard. “A-Akira-san..” He said, feeling the arms around him. It made him feel a bitter about what happened. He pushed Mira from his mind once more. It’d been so long since someone hugged him at all.

When he was hugged by Akira, it pushed him back, making him fall back onto his bed, Akira slightly atop him. “Sorry..” He said, his arms moving up to hug Akira back.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:45 am

Akira's eyes widened slighly as they fell back onto the bed. He hadn't meant to push him back, but now that they were like this, Akira didn't want to move. He'd be lying if he said that he didn't find Koichi attractive. The history teacher was one that Akira wouldn't mind getting to know better. But being a man of understanding, he never did anything unless he was absolutetly sure that it would be accepted. Koichi especially, since Akira didn't know if any advancements he would make would be accepted. He had meant this to be purely supportive. Though, he wouldn't complain in the least if this turned into something more. A soft smile played with his lips as he lowered his head so that his lips were right by Koichi's ear.

"Do you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:51 am

He lightly flinched when Akira spoke into his ear. The words were more of a supportive manor, but his body took the words into something more. His cheeks were burning a little as he felt a blush. He was glad the other wasn't staring him in the face, he could somehow hide his blush. He'd just have to make sure other parts of his body cooperated with him. He'd held a small crush on Akira for a while. Even though he himself didn't truly understand why he thought of the other man in such ways.

"During the meeting..i got a text from Mira.." He began, trying to keep his voice straight. "She still blames me..and is set out to make my life 'a living hell as long as she lives' ..." He said, closing his eye's. He didn't even want to move from the position. "I don't want to leave...i love it here.."
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:03 am

"Then don't." Akira replied simply, moving to look the man in the eyes. There was part of him that was intriguied by the blush that coated his cheeks, but he brushed the thought aside. Now was not the time to analyze Koichi's every reaction, and what said reaction could possibly mean.

"Your life if your own, Koichi-san. No one else's. At the end of the day, it is you who must make the decisions." Akira inwardly smirked. His grandparents had given him the same advice once.

"Don't be a chemist due some twisted way to redeem your parents. Do it because it is something you love to do. They would want you to be happy, Akira, not suffer under the sense of duty."

"Mira can only make your life hell if you let her. If you like it here, and you want to stay, then stay. Don't give her the satisfation of taking away your happiness." Akira pause, his eyes narrowing slightly when a thought hit him. Koichi didn't seem like the one to leave a meeting due to a threatening text message. In fact anyone would simply ignore it and go about their daily lives. But if she actually appeared in person before him....

"She........didn't come here, to the school, right, Koichi-san? Because you know she's not allowed on campus without a visitor's pass......"
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 am

Koichi fell silent for a bit, once he asked about Mira being at the school or not. His eye’s were glued on the other, but he turned his head to the side, his eye’s closing. “She…was here....I was surprised to see her..” He said, taking in a sigh. “She has her ways…knowing her she’ll find away to get onto the school’s staff...she use to be a school nurse.” He said, biting his lip. He knew the school needed a new nurse, and with Mira’s resume, she wouldn’t get turned down for the job.

I don’t think I’ll be able to take it..seeing her almost everyday…it hurts…
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:42 am

Akira's face hardened at the news that she had been here. No wonder the man had looked like his world was falling apart when he walked in. there was a strong prick of anger that made his next words come out harsher then he had meant them them to.

"She has no right." The words were more of a growl, his golden eyes focusing on nothing in particular before returning Koichi's gaze. His expression softened as he pushed the anger back. Now would not be the time to lose his control. "I'm sorry, Koichi-san...I can talk to Ayane-san. Even if they do hire her, that doesn't erase the fact that she tresspassed onto private property." And though Akira would like nothing better then to watch Mira get arrested, that was not important. His main concern was Koichi, and trying to have a real smile return to those delicious looking lips.
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:53 am

I’ll just have to avoid her. Or find a way to make her leave me alone.” He replied. It could easily be done. Mira wasn’t the type to pull stunts in front of other people, so as long as he was around someone, she wouldn’t try anything.

Maybe I’ll take Tosen up on his offer going to the clubs in my spare time. Maybe I could meet someone to be with.” He replied smiling at the attempt the headmaster held to get him into clubs. He wouldn’t admit that he held a thing for the man above him. Even looking at him was making him sweat so close. And they were alone in his apartment. Forcing back a blush as he pushed thoughts from his mind. He wouldn’t dare ruin his friendship with Akira over a small crush.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 pm

"If it begins to affect your abilities to teach, I'm sure that the Alculards would help you in obtaining a restraining order..." Akira mused aloud as his golden gaze fixed onto Koichi's grey one. It was the one thing that the Alculards prided themselves on; having the best teachers available for their students. Akira was almost possitive that if something prevented one of their teachers from teaching to his full ability, the problem would quickly be dealt with.

"The clubs would certainly keep you busy...."Akira chuckled slightly, thinking of the things that one could do at a club. Perhaps getting out and off the school grounds was the thing that Koichi needed to take his mind of things. Of course, there were other meathods as well. His smirk widened slightly at Koichi's last words as a dark chuckle floated from his lips.

"Well, maybe I could help you find someone. Or at least distract you while you are looking for whoever it is that will fit your fancy."
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 pm

A restraining order sounds nice.” He said with a smile. He’d love to go like everything was before she arrived. He wouldn’t have to be around her at all, he wouldn’t have to see her. Unless during a meeting.
Thinking on it, he tried to think of who he could use to help him. To make Mira think he’s moved on. But he didn’t want to use someone specifically. It would be wrong to use someone as a front.

Hey..Akira..have you ever been with a man before…or kissed a man before?” He asked, curiously. He didn’t know why the question came at such a time, but he was curious He himself had never experimented with another man, or anyone else for that matter. He always had Mira. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t curious of the options now.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Akira couldn’t stop the smirk that slid across his face at the question. It was a good question, and a great way to throw off someone who was personally set on your destruction, especially if that person was a woman.

“Yes, I have.” He answered simply, cocking his head to the side in curiosity, his amber eyes watching Koichi’s. He wasn’t going to elaborate unless Koichi specifically wanted him to; many people found that sort of information to be disturbing. His smirk darkened as he leaned forward slightly, still giving Koichi the room to move away if he wished.

“Why do you ask, Koichi-san?”
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:44 am

I-I was just curious..” He said as he watched the others lips. He didn’t flinch or shy away when Akira moved closer. Showing he was willing to anything at the moment. It was something he’d always thought to do, not on a daily basis. But the idea had slipped his mind a couple of times around him. Mostly since they were basically neighbors.

"How is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:55 am

“I find that men are far less complicated then women…” Akira shrugged nonchalantly, his lips pursed slightly as if in thought. “There is also the lack of random mood swings, and overall drama that tend to follow women everywhere, and although we can be, men aren’t nearly as manipulative and cryptic.” Shrugging again, Akira’s eyes narrowed playfully at the man beneath him, completely comfortable at the moment.

“And what, might I ask, brought up the curiosity?” Akira teased lightly as he slowly moved in closer, his eyes never once leaving Koichi’s. He simply couldn’t help teasing the older man; Koichi seemed so innocent in matters such as these. Akira felt his smirk widening as he remembered Koichi’s stutter. "I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" Akira asked, half serious. The last thing he wanted to do was destroy his friendship with Koichi over something as simple as a stutter.

No matter how cute the said stutter might be.
Back to top Go down
Erebes
Admin
Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm

"I've..just always been curious about things like that...I've never been with a man, i've been with Mira...so i wouldn't know about any other relationship." He answered truthfully. It's not like he could have an affair if he even wanted. Mira was like a leech, always sticking to his side. Even when they went to parties, she would never leave his side. She was possessive at the start of their marriage. He hated it, but he'd grown use to it.

"No. Your not making me uncomfortable. I've very comfortable the way i am now.." He didn't look away from Akira at all.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:35 pm

It was interesting to contemplate why Koichi decided to broach the subject now, when he was in this type of situation. Even though Akira was currently lusting after the man, he didn’t want to get into something that would end up hurting Koichi in the end. The man had gone through far too much pain already. But the thought of having Koichi willing to experiment……The smirk continued to flirt with his lips as golden eyes bore into light silver.

“Well, I would suggest trying it. You never know, you might end up liking it.” The words were almost whispers as he leaned in closer, testing how far Koichi would let him go.

A short ring made him pause for a moment and Akira glanced over his shoulder to the table where he had placed his cell phone, gold eyes narrowed in confusion. There were only a handful of people who had his number; his grand parents, the Tosen Alculard, and Kailyn. Since the tone had been one of a text message, Akira could eliminate it being his grandparents. Which meant it was either Tosen or Kailyn. One he didn't care about right then, and the other never texted him unless there was a reason. Sighing, Akira glanced back over at Koichi and smirked apologetically.

"Please excuse me, Koichi-san..." Getting up from a rather comfortable position, Akira walked over to the phone and flipped it open, his eyes widening slightly, not from the text, but from the time that flashed up at the bottom of the text. Was it really so late already? Turning back to Koichi, Akira sighed again.

"Forgive me, Koichi, I didn't realise how late it was, and I'm now running late." He gathered his belongings and began to head towards the door. Just as he was about to leave, he turned, and smirked over at the dark haired male. "Let me know if you'd like to finish this conversation another time." Akira then exited and closed the door quietly.

{Akira has left Teacher Appartments [Koichi's Apartment [Private]] and is headed towards Teacher's Lounge [Counselor Room-Nighttime (Open to Staff members) }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koichi's Apartment [Private]   Koichi's Apartment [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Koichi's Apartment [Private]
Page 1 of 1