Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Moonlit Beach (Ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beach (Ended)   Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:06 pm

"Oh, it matters. Only place I'm safe from the likes of them." He whispered coldly to her. Snarling over her shoulder at J and Hans, he faked a lunge at them, gnashing his teeth and letting out an angry cat noise. Pulling back from that motion, he whispered to her again. "My intent isn't to injure. It is to frighten. Let go, and I'll show you."

Without giving her a chance to respond, he twisted his wrists inward, toward her thumbs (the weakest point in such a hold). Hands now free, he gently pushed her out of the way and began stalking toward his "prey." "Aw, come on...I thought you wanted to play with me, J-san~" He easily mocked his usual behavior, eyes locked on J's neck, making it plain to the bully that this cat would go for the jugular at the first opportunity. Run. Get away from here. You are on MY territory now, and you are NOT welcome. RUN.

He took a quick step toward them, like lunges in gym, arms spreading out a bit to make himself look bigger than he was. A display of aggression and dominance, meant to startle them into taking some form of action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beach (Ended)   Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:28 pm

He's killing me. Doesn't he see that he's killing me? Toshi thought. She knew from the moment she had laid eyes on these two that life was not going to be as rose colored as she had wanted it to. Each time Omen sent a sign of aggression towards the boys, he was making her life a little bit darker. He wasn't thinking about the future at all, was he? Great, he scared them off now, left them with injuries. Worst case scenario, he'd end up killing one of them, and Toshi knew it would be all her fault. Best case scenario, they waited until they healed, then came back for Toshi when she was alone. Either way her ass was grass.

Running to catch up with him, she quickly scanned the road. No, they didn't seem to have expected the need for backup. They were both strong fighters and obviously didn't plan on a fight with a shifter. But she could have sworn Hans could drive...

"Hans, you got Gracie with you today?!" she shouted. She didn't try to hold Nemo down this time, because she knew it would only provoke him. Instead, she spoke in code.

"She's close by," Hans responded weakly, afraid shouting would spur Nemo on. Again, Toshi scanned the area, and this time she saw it: a little, busted up blue car at the end of the road. It stuck out like a sore thumb among the glitz that lined the street leading to Alculard.

Stepping in front of Nemo again, she looked into his eyes harshly. She had to admit, his stance was scaring her just a bit. But she held her ground none the less.

"You're probably scaring Mimi more than you are them," she said quietly. She had noticed earlier how protective he was over her. Probably the same way she felt over the two of them. She could relate to Omen better than she could Nemo, as scary as that was. "You're scaring me," she admitted. She hated to do that, it made her want to kick the crap out of him. She hoped that by doing that he would realize how big of a deal this was. "As my friend, I'm asking you to stop. Omen or Nemo, if all that stuff you said before wasn't total bull, you'll back off. Their gone, it's done with, chill. Alright?"

This friendship wasn't going to be nearly as easy as she had thought. But it was almost more real that way. He was easier to trust when she knew he wasn't perfect. She was a little less worried now that they were at the car, but she wasn't trusting his words for a second until the two were gone.

J and Hans were almost at the car by the time Toshi finished speaking. Hans was already formulating a plan to get his former leader back for all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beach (Ended)   Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Omen flinched, relaxing his stance. Taking his attention off his shifting meant that the "slow-shift" was moving much too quickly. "School. Now." He shuddered, grabbing Toshi's wrist and pulling her weakly toward the school gate. "Gonna lose it."

He paused and looked back at the bullies. "You so much as lay a finger on Toshi-san's hair, and I will tear you to shreds. Best you never come back here, baka-san." The words were whispered. He knew they would not hear him, but it didn't matter. He would keep his word. These two were his friends. Solitary as jaguars were, Omen tended to think more like a wolf. Which would make Toshi-san and Mimi-chan his pack. He would protect them. At any cost.

He shuddered, a loud crack echoing through the air as both legs shifted at once, tilting him forward onto the balls of his feet. "Fuck! That hurts." He shuddered and limped toward the school. This was the price he paid to pretend he could stop in mid-shift.

He blushed suddenly. Toshi-san probably wouldn't want to leave him unattended until she was sure it was Nemo, and his clothes wouldn't shift with him... Oh, Hell...that's gonna be awkward...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beach (Ended)   Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Toshi frowned as Nemo pulled her towards the school. She wasn't normally one who allowed people to drag her along, but in this instance she let it happen without much of an issue.

She winced when she heard the cracking. She assumed that meant he was going to change fully, and found herself a little nervous. He change while he was shifting, so would he turn into a total cat mentally too? Would be forget who she was and make her dinner? She could fight an in-between, but she was toast if he picked her for a target after he morphed.

"What should I do?" she asked Omen/Nemo seriously. She felt her pocket vibrate, but didn't bother to check her phone now. She knew who it probably was anyway. She glanced at Mimi, and beckoned for her to follow. She didn't want to lose one friend while taking care of another.

(alright, if Nemo makes it to the gate before changing, then we should wait for Ami to post before we switch threads)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beach (Ended)   Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 am

Omen grunted softly, leaning on Toshi a bit. "Loosing control of the slow-shift. It's going too fast...need to hide...can't let outsiders see...would be trouble..." He was talking to himself more than her, but he knew the words would benefit her. "Nemo side can only quick-shift. Omen side has better control. Better, not perfect. Omen side triggered by instinct, Nemo side takes longer to regain. Nothing scarier than Omen side." He wasn't making sense. He didn't care. The pain wasn't letting him think.

"Slow-shift hurts; quick-shift painless. Pain is life. No pain means you are dead. I like pain...to a point. This...past that point." He let out a little groan as the bones in his feet started clicking out of place. "Shoes off. Now." He collapsed to his knees, sitting sideways a bit to start untying his left shoe. "Help with other shoe, please. Hands are shaky." And they were. He was struggling at this point to direct the flow of the shift away from his hands. He needed them if he was going to be able to save his pants from this.

Calm. Relax. Skin change. That's the safe route. Stop whining like a baby and take your medicine, as Sempai used to say. Omen smiled, his hands stopping their trembling as the shift started in on his skin tone. Small, pale rosettes of color began to appear on his bare torso. "Ah...so much better. Skin shifting doesn't hurt like bone shifting. Sorry I wasn't making sense." He was making an effort to keep his voice level, calm. Though the tone was still cold, there was some gentleness to it. He wanted Toshi to understand that, even as Omen, he was on her side.

"I need to hide behind something so nobody sees me shift. It's not a pleasant sight and, at this rate, will be painful. I'll be sore tomorrow." Finally getting his shoes off, he grabbed Toshi's arm to help steady himself as he stood again. "It should be safe once we're on school grounds. And don't you ever challenge me again. I might not be able to resist hurting you next time, you understand, Toshi-sama?" He meant the "sama" as a thank you. Though Omen would be the last to voice it, Toshi had probably kept him from doing something really stupid back there. "Mimi-sama, please hurry up. I don't want to risk losing my packmates in case those bullies come back."

There, he'd said it. He had let these two know exactly where they stood with him. He was an animal, and this was his new pack. And an interesting pack, at that. A shifter, a natural-born Wiccan, and a human. Strange that the human will fight for Alpha status...should be fun. "Aia...Sempai'd be so pissed at me if he saw what I did to that J-san." He chuckled coldly, yet his eyes were warm. If he were to yeild authority to anyone, it would have been the mangy mutt who had helped him control his shifting.

{Yeah, we'll wait for Ami to post. lol. Should be quite a shock when she logs in to see how much we went through...

Ami: Sorry we went on this far ahead of you, but Gem and I really wanted to rp the Omen v. Toshi's "Friends" scene. ^^; }
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beach (Ended)   Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Having watched the whole escapade she'd remained quite emotionless, she wasn't scared, she'd seen a thousand fold worse. And if push ever came to shove she'd use her energies. The amount of practice and training she'd had throughout her whole life had made her able to defend herself (although only as a last resort), she didn't like the thought of what she could do and when it came to her gifts, she most certainly didn't want to blow her own trumpet, no matter how much she'd worked for it. The thought of actually being proud of her "power" made her sick. She'd give anything to be normal.

She knew she needed to pay more attention, these guys were having a seriously pivotal point, well some drama was going down. From what she could tell, Omen was suffering from quite a bit of pain, she'd studied human medicines as well as potions and such, she'd taken a huge interest in it. Hoping that one day she'd be able to do something good. Hitomi caught up to them quickly, and stayed silenced and stony faced. She placed a hand on Omen's shoulder to pass through numbing energies as well as some calming ones to try and help Nemo come through, she remembered he mentioned something about it being painless when Nemo shifted. Also she couldn't stand the tense vibes that had passed and they were starting to annoy her if she was honest.

Hitomi wanted to stay quite but she noticed a large bush near the gates, she used to play in that bush when she was younger because, inside there was a huge space, but for a while now nobody's been near it because of some stupid old rumour. Well it was more of a vamp's accident one time. Funny but tragic story. Still quite blank, she spoke quietly "That bush over there is probably ideal." She pointed, and continued to send energies, although she knew if she sent too many he'd probably not be able to feel anything at all, going completely numb. It would help if she knew how much pain he was actually going through, she was being "better to be safe than sorry" at the moment, but it was draining on her. Somehow she managed to stop her legs from faltering as she walked with them towards the bush. She then said something out of the blue "You guys don't have to hold back in front of me, no offence or anything like that but, you have no chance of scaring me." the tone came out cold, but not because of a coldness towards them or anything like that (she would never feel that way), just a distaste to the reasons behind what she said.

The thoughts she'd been having, and hiding, since before the boys arrived were really starting to well up on her. She was definitely having one of her "down" moments, the kind that hit her hard. The mention of water reminded her of Toshi's vision. That then reminded Hitomi of some of the other water visions she'd had. It was of a father, leaving their twelve year old girl as their car sunk further into the river by a road. Swimming away from her as he looked back towards her. The sad look on the girls face, and the feeling of regret as the father had no choice, he wasn't able to open her seatbelt. Then he reached the surface. A tear welled in the corner of Hitomi's eye but stopped as she realised she'd seeped a few depressive energies into the atmosphere as well. Hitomi stopped and cleared her mind. The process seemed almost automatic. They were in front of the bush now, in front of the gates. The school looked so different at night. She looked at her watch, it was now 4am, 2 hours till curfew.

[Nah. that's fine, it was a super interesting read, sorry for my long post, just thought I'd explain the reason for Hitomi to have been so quiet. So do one of you's wanna post in the gates area now. ^_^]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beach (Ended)   Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:35 am

"Thank you, but I need the pain to monitor the shift." He gently picked her hand off his arm, giving the back of it a quick flick with his rough tongue before dropping it. He glanced at the bush and nodded. It would do.

"You are both taking this very well, and I respect you for that." He limped toward the bush, leaning on Toshi.

[ALL have left Moonlit Beach. RP continues at MAIN GATE.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beach (Ended)   Moonlit Beach (Ended) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Beach (Ended)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4