Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 am

Rosa stands in front of the looming gates of Alculard Academy towing a duffel bag filled to the brim with anything she could think she would need and a backpack on her back. I suppose a gate like this would be necessary. she thought to herself as she searched about for a means of entrance.

Rosa became quite flustered at the fruitless results of her search. surely there is some way for new students to get in? she murmured to herself as she endeavored to find a way in. In her agitation her wings began to work their way out from under the backpack becoming visible to any passerby. She, however, didn't notice in her frustration.

Rosa became suddenly aware of her wings when they spread to their full breadth, stretching to their six foot span. I could just as easily fly over the gate. She thought but quickly reprimanded herself. She knew she was not to use her wings to gain entry into places she was obviously not permitted. So she attempted to pack her wings away underneath the backpack.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Hanaji walked even slower as the Main Gate came into view. A girl with wings was standing there with a duffel bag. New student? He admired her wings. Although he was a bit disappointed when she started packing them behind her back pack. He sped up to where she was. He wondered if she was having trouble getting in. He walked up to the doorbell and pushed it. The gates opened slowly and a small curl of his lip showed the beginning of a smile.

"Nice wings." Hana said. A actual smile came across his face. "I have a pair just like them only bigger." He added before shrugging off his coat and looking around to make sure there was very few people. There were none. He was thankful as he spread his wings which were fourteen feet across. The sun made his wings almost seem to glitter. He pushed back his white hair. The color was the same color of his wings.

"You new here? I haven't seen you around. I'm Hanaji." He hoped he wasn't making a fool out of himself as he retracted his wings in and put on his jacket. He hated the thing since it made him hot but it was the only thing that cover his huge wings. He had just come back from flying around. So high that people couldn't see him of course. His smile disappeared as he attempted to control his emotions. He forced a calm bored expression onto his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Rosa becomes startled as a boy comes up and rings a bell that she had missed in her search for entry. He then turns to her and starts talking as if they had known each other for a while. He remarks on her wings and her immediate reaction is to blush, thinking Oh crap, I'm gonna be considered a freak. Then suddenly he spreads out the most beautiful wings she had ever seen. Rosa had acquired the ability to keep her true feelings from showing on her face but she was so amazed that she was sure her facade had slipped as she gawked at this beautiful boy while he hid his wings under his coat again.

He introduced himself as Hanaji and then seemed to force his expression to one of calm. I am new, my name is Rosa. She stared at Hanaji in wonder, her traditional control slipping at the sight of someone like her. Rosa then blushed at the fact that her wings had looked nowhere near as beautiful as his.

A soft breeze envelopes the two of them making Rosa's hair rustle and wave. She looked towards the breeze's origin, closing her eyes and relishing in the feel of the wind in her face, a feeling she had long since forgotten having been forced to keep her wings a secret and being unable to fly. As the breeze subsides she realizes what she's done and looks down blushing. I'm sorry, that must have seemed strange.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Hanaji blushed at her reaction to his wings. They weren't all that really. He blushed even more as she watched him put away his wings. He wasn't used to such reactions. As she introduced herself he looked her over. Then a slight red came over again as he realized what he was doing. "Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He said smoothly as he pushed his silver locks from his eyes once more. His violet orbs stayed focused on the girl named Rosa.

He smiled once more before adjusting his jacket. Hana sighed as he pushed up the sleeves hoping for some relief from the heat. He disliked it very much. That and his wings were twitching like they wanted to be free from their confines. He grit his teeth as he shifted his wings trying to get them comfortable. Which seemed impossible.

A breeze picked up. It was soft but helped cool off Hanaji. He let out a sound of relief as he shurgged off his jacket without a thought. It felt good on his heated skin. He just wanted to enjoy the moment. The teen knew he would have to put his jacket back on in a second but that was in a second. He then looked at Rosa. "It is not strange. I enjoy breezes too." He said simply as he slung his jacket over his shoulder. He held it with one hand as he wings slightly unfolded in the open air. They made a half cacoon around him. Like they were protecting the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Rosa gawked at his wings all over again, marvelling at the strength and poise he carried while they were out. She blushed all over again. Sorry about this she covered her face with her hands I'm just in shock I suppose. I've never met someone as open as you. Rosa was having trouble making eye contact with Hanaji, it was a problem she often had. Eye contact made her uncomfortable ever since she was first abused. The men who did it often liked to see the pain in her eyes. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

She then moved toward the gate, pushing it open further to let them in. You attend here I take it? She attempted a glance up at his face, her gaze landed on every feature but his eyes. She took in everything she saw and burned it into her memory because she knew that he would get sick of her like everyone else. Everyone except Adelaide. She looked away quickly as her eyes started to tear up at the thought of her adoptive mom.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Hanaji smiled once more. But he kept the rest of his face controlled. He stretched out his wings once more trying to make use of the time he had before they were to be stuffed back into his jacket. "Its okay." He said as he ran a hand over his feathers. They fluttered softly and he was tempted to just jump into the air and soar. But of course he was already on the bring of getting in trouble for bing out past curfew. Then again he often broke curfew to go flying. He would get kicked out if they knew how many times he had broke it.

He pulled his wings in reluctantly and pulled the jacket on. Slowly pulling each sleeve over his arms very slowly. He didn't zip just and let it hang open. It revealed his tight black t-shirt that had slits in the back for his wings. The slits were cut by Hanaji himself. He put each thumb through a loop on his also black and tight jeans.

Hanaji sighed and looked up at the sky. "To tell the truth, I'm not usually this open with people. You just seemed like a good person. That and I liked your pretty wings. They look good on you." He said with a smile. A honest one at that. He didn't like to lie. It seemed back and inapproiate to lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Rosa watched longingly as Hanaji packed away his wings under his jacket. Once they were hidden, she then noticed his attire; black jeans, black shirt. She looked at his face while he was looking up into the sky, but when he looked back at her and smiled, she looked away. She couldn't bear it: the open, unguarded honesty in his face. She hunched over looking away from him blushing profusely. Another small draft of wind blew past them, swirling around him before reaching her. She felt as if it were intimate for the wind to blow past him then herself. Unfortunately it was the closest she'd been to a boy in three years. She knew she needed to change if she were to become close to anyone.

Rosa then visibly straightened up from the guarded slouch she maintained to keep people away and turned to him, looking him in the eye with a mixture of fear, courage, determination, and something else. Would you like a closer look at my wings? she asked as she hooked her thumbs under the straps of her backpack. I must confess they are not as large or beautiful as yours. Nor have they been used in a few years. But, Rosa looked down as her frailty began to show through I will let you see them if you like.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Hanaji watched Rosa stand up straight and meet his gaze. He had noticed that she hardly had looked him straight in the eye and if she did he didn’t remember it. Or didn’t notice it. Either way it was the same result. When she finally did he smiled once more before his natural calm and composed face. Her eyes held a bit of fear but what for? Did he do something wrong. Maybe he came off as a freak. God he probably made her think he was some kind of stalker. Just great. He inwardly frowned but on the outside his face became even more unemotional. He really was hoping that he could find someone who he got along with that was like him.

Hana nodded when he was asked about if he wanted to see her wing. ”Sure. I would love too.” He said coolly. He chuckled at her next comment. ”Mine aren’t very beautiful. They aren’t even pretty. And the size is inconvenient. I‘m sure yours are very beautiful and pretty. The only reason I get to use mine is I sneak out. A lot. ” He replied still chuckling. ”But yes I would love to see your wings.” He said as his face once again became composed.

The teen yawned softly and put his hand to his mouth to quiet it. He wondered if he would be caught. Not that he cared really. But still. His wings seemed to struggle to get out. As they pushed against his jacket. He didn’t want to take them out again though. It would be bad if a Day student saw them. So he forced his wings to retract in as much as possible and to stay that way. If he didn’t keep them that way it would look weird because of the bulge in the back of the leather. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Stupid leather jacket. He sorta missed winter. Where the thing wouldn’t try and fry him like an egg.

Last edited by Kaimu on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:09 pm

She heard him mention that the only way he got to bring out his wings was because he snuck out. Rosa sighed at this; she had hoped that she would have to hide them less here. Flashbacks came to her of all the years that her wings had remained cramped under coats, backpacks, and never letting them out.

Rosa searched the area, and upon seeing no one, took off her enormous backpack and slowly, almost shyly brought them out. They were a tan color, nothing special, the same color as her hair actually. A few of the feathers were bent uncomfortably and they looked unkempt. She tried stretching them too far for their unused state and cried out as the wings quickly retracted close to her body in a small half cocoon. She had strained a muscle and was trying to recuperate. Ouch she said once she had regained composure. That hurt she chuckled as she tried to blow off the pain as if it were nothing. I don't understand, they are fine when they work on their own but if I'm consciously trying stretch them, that happens. She stood up straight, suddenly feeling more comfortable.

Rosa looked up into his face and felt a bit more calm. She had learned to read people growing up. It had helped her to know friend from foe. She had wondered about the near constant composure he maintained, but loved the authenticity of his smile. Rosa was still wary, as this was a male and she had learned that they have a tendency to be more inclined towards her. But even so, it felt nice to have a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Hanaji watched with interest as Rosa took off her rather big book bag. The tan wings unfolded and Hana smiled softly. They were very pretty. He ignored the urge to reach out and touch the wings. It came out of no where and started him. Then again it wasn't every day he saw someone with wings.

When the other cried out, it startled the winged boy. He wondered what had happened. He was answered though with an explanation. He nodded in understanding. "I see. Are you alright?" He asked as he watched her wings surround her. His own seemed to want to get out even more so now. He forced them in tighter. He was suddenly reminded of his childhood and how he was always forced to keep his wings tucked in. The memory made him shudder.

"The good thing about Alculard is during the night I can sometimes take out my wings. I just don't fly but I will walk around with them out. During the day I can't but usually I am in my dorm sleeping. Of course you can take them out in your dorm. Thats what I do. I sleep with them out usually." He rambled only to realize he was rambling then blushed slightly. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to ramble..." He apoligized quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm

As Hanaji rambled, Rosa felt even more comfortable with him. Past experience taught her that men who try too hard are usually the ones who are safe. She smiled as he rambled and when he apologized she laughed. It's ok, I'm usually a lot worse. She felt at ease, and Rosa glorified in the feeling.

When I first started with my adoptive mom, I was so quiet. Then once I started getting comfortable, I got uncomfortable with the fact I was comfortable. Then I would ramble. Kind of similar to what I'm doing now. Rosa laughed, realizing at the stupidity of her ramblings. If that makes any sense. I guess now it's my turn to apologize. She smiled at Hanaji. I don't exactly get out much.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Hanaji ran a nervous and shaking hand through his long hair. He bit his lip slightly as he pulled out his cell phone. He used his finger to unlock the touch screen cellular and checked the time. He sighed. It was getting late and he still needed to sleep before class started. He slid the phone back into his pocket and looked at the other. "Umm.. I had a wonderful time meeting you but sleep calls. But I was wondering.. Maybe I could you show you around campus sometime. That is if you want me to. Its up to you. But I would be happy to if you said yes. But as I said totally up to you. So yea.." He said in a rush of words before his face lit up and he blushed furiously. He looked at the ground and let his long hair cover his face.

He shifted from one foot to the other nervously. Before grabbing a piece of paper from his pocket and a pen. The teen wrote down his number and gave to Rosa. "This is my number. Text or call me anytime. I usually have the thing on." He mumbled while his face still was slightly red. He turned and walked away quickly.

[Hanaji has left the MAIN GATE]
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 pm

[Due to the Inactivity of this thread it has been Temporarily Shut Down. If you would like to open it back up in order to continue or move your character please contact an Admin or the Respected MOD in order to Reopen this Thread. Thank You!]

Admin, Rose
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]   New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (main gate) [Suspended]
Page 1 of 1