Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Looking for a book [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaimu

Kaimu

Looking for a book [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Kaimu walked into the silent library looking around. The shelves and books looked old and dusty while speckled with newer cleaner books. Kaimu smiled as he noticed it was completely deserted except for a frail old librarian whose name he did not know. He made his way silently to the romance section while double checking nobody was around. He smiled as he reached it and skimmed the different titles. One is particular caught his eye. He plucked it from it spot on the shelf and read the blurb. He smiled as he noticed this was the perfect book for him. He walked silently to the desk where the old librarian sat. He sat the book on the counter. "Excuse me. Can I check this book out?" He said kindly and politely. The old lady looked up from a computer that looked almost as old as her and smiled at him. "Of course dear." She said while taking the book and scanning it. She asked for his name then typed it in after he gave it to her. After about five minutes she handed the book back to Kaimu and he nodded his thanks. Kaimu walked towards the back of the library were a ready cubby was. He sat down on a window seat and opened his book and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:04 am

Asuko walked lightly into the library, the soft clicking of her sharp heels dying on the carpet. She smiled politely and nodded to the librarian who's name always seemed to evade her, and made a zigzag for the romance section. What would her students say if they found out she was a sucker for smutty, cheesy books? The drama teacher liked her reputation amongst the students, and was determined to keep it, so she snuck through the sci-fi and historic fictions, until she came to a quick halt before the sluttiest books she had found in a while. 'How can they even approve these here? There are middle schoolers that use this library!' Asuko shook her head lightly and grabbed a paperback at random. She'd probably already read it before, but it never hurt to refresh ones memory, right?

Slipping the book into her laptop case (who's laptop was sitting hidden in her classroom) the teacher/coach once again snuck away from her spot, to halt once more, this time in front of a clear glass window, overlooking the beautiful grounds and water surrounding the academy. She smiled in content and unzipped the case, pulling out the romance novel and flicking it open. 'Argeneau... Vampires... Lindsay Sands. Yup. I've read it. Ooh! Marguerite!" Asuko let her extremely bright aqua eyes fall to the page, not noticing at all the blonde student near her.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:19 am

Kaimu looked up as he saw one of the teacher near him. He looked at the book she was reading and his facial expression became of a confusion. He knew that book. He had grabbed it once and read it only to return it as soon as he it the "intresting parts". He looked up and realised who the teacher was. His jaw dropped slightly. Kaimu quickly composed himself. He couldn't believe the drama teacher was reading that kind of book. He tried to keep his eyes down only to have them come back up to study the book. He blushed as he tried not think about what was in the book. He quietly flipped through the pages of his book and tried to concentrate but it seemed impossible. Kaimu adjusted himself so he was laying across the seat and began to hum a random tune. "Hi Asuka-sensei." He said quietly trying not to startle her or disturb the silence.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 am

The woman jumped out of her skin at the quiet voice and slammed her book shut. Her wide cerulean eyes swiveled to the right and came into contact with darker blues and very light blonde hair. "Kaimu-kun?!" Asuko questioned in shock. 'Shit! I was busted.' She could have smacked herself right then. Now what? The entire high school division's drama class would be talking about her reading smutty books for WEEKS after this. She coughed and regained her cool composure. "Kaimu-kun." she repeated, seemingly more sure of herself now. Even her posture had gotten better with the facade. 'Don't over do it, Asuko...' the actress silently warned herself. "How has your day been, is your line memorization going well?" As she inquired to the sitting boy, her delicate hands slipped the novel back into her laptop case. Maybe he would forget with a few change of subjects... Soccer tryouts start soon. You should try out." she offered sincerely with a catching smile. The more who tried out, the better. And Asuko sensei's charming smiles were hard to resist, whether the person they were directed at were straight, gay, or a dog. Her smiles were friendly, a bit flirty, and hard to explain. All she knew was that they worked ninety percent of the time, which wasn't a half bad ratio...
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:54 am

Kaimu smiled at the teacher. He wouldn't tell anyone about the fact she read those kinds of books. It was her business anyway. He chuckled softly when he noticed she was trying to change subjects. He would go along with it though. "I am trying out. I just am trying to become faster and stronger before I do. Of course I have my lines memorized." He said still smiling. He carefully slid his own romance novel into his messenger bag and studied the grounds outside. Kiamu noticed it was slowly becoming dark as he looked at the setting sun. Kiamu looked back at the teacher and smiled kindly once more. He wanted to reassure her he wouldn't tell without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Asuko smiled prettily back at her student, happy to hear his news (and the silence about her choice in book genre.) "That's GREAT, Kaimu-kun!" she clapped her hands and bounced a bit, despite the stiletto's she wore. "I'm sure you'll do great. Have you ever played before?" she asked, sky blue eyes wide in excitement.

Noticing the boy turn his attention to the grounds, Asuko leaned on the windowsill, not bothering to pull up her already fairly low cut ivory colored blouse, and let her laptop bag fall to her right side, onto the soft carpet. "Do you stay at the dorms, Kaimu-kun? When is the curfew to be inside?" she asked simply, eyes planted on the deep blue waters, which were reflecting the sunset serenely. Her side itched, so she brought her left hand up to scratch, and sighed in relief. Itches weren't very pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 am

Kaimu chuckled softly once more and nodded. "Yes I do live in the dorms. The curfew is eight pm." He said smiling. He would have to leave soon now that he thought about it. If he wanted something to eat, he should probably leave now. He studied the teacher and sighed. This was a bit awkard. He opened his mouth then proceeded to close it again. Kaimu looked out side once more and followed the different paths. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "I should be going soon. I have to get something to eat now if I want to eat before curfew." He said softly. Kaimu stood up and grabbed his bag before nodding to the teacher in goodbye. He swiftly made his way out of the library.

[Kaimu has left Library and gone to Cafeteria: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Ayame almost run inside library, but remembered to not slam doors, just closed them quietly. Although it was late there still might be people enjoying library silence, no?
Wraping arm around book he was caring as if it could run away he headed towards old librarian who seemse to be asleep or dead; she was breathing so lightly, it was hard to tell if she was breathing at all. Placing book on the table blonde glanced at her, not wanting to disturb her.
It's okay if I leave it here? Yes, yes, it's okay, she will find it later, now I need to look for new ones, no, be honest, I just want to hide, gah, Kaimu, sorry, he must think I'm freak? Or he though he did something wrong, he looked like tender boy, what if I made him upset, but I couldn't stayed there, he almost, almost touched me ... Geez, I'll need to say sorry to him? Well, it's not like I did anything wrong, but I need to eplain somehow, it's not like I hate him, or what if he hated me after I run away, I shouldn't act like that, and I got no food for Friday ...
Letting his thoughts race as they liked Ayame wandered from shelf to shelf picking random books, glancing at covers to cheek if he read them already ...

Was there anyone in there beside sleeping librarian? It was so quiet, no murmurs from silent talking students, no sound of flipping pages, noone steps to disturb him ... Blonde smiled happily placing next book on pile his arms and pressing his chin against it to not let them fall. As usual, he was taking too many books, but he just couldn't resist urge to take them all.

With blush of excitement he headed back to librarian's table and stopped before it; now that was a problem, he would need to wake her up, right?
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Asuko placed her half reread novel back in it's rightful place, sighed heavily, and pivoted on her stiletto. It was late, very late; Kaimu-kun had left hours ago, and since then, no one had bothered to come to the library.

Walking quietly through the bookshelves, the blonde noticed another blonde watching the librarian, who seemed fast asleep at her post. Would he wake her? Would he take the book?

Not really caring either way, fatigue finally pressing in the form of a headache, the teacher took mental note of the student's features and walked straight past him out the door. She figured her presence alone would be warning enough that he needed to leave as soon as possible in order to not get caught out after curfew, which she herself would have confronted him for had she not been so tired.

The tapping of her heels died behind her as the large door slid shut.

[Asuko has left the LIBRARY and is heading to the TEACHER'S LOUNGE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:03 am

Ayame jumped up and made gracless spin on heel hearng steps. Teacher, there was teacher in there. But that wasnt the problem, if teacher was leaving, quite fast as he noticet, he probably got lost in his thoughts and spent too much time looking for a books.
Now, the question is. Wake her up? Just take books? Leave them behind? No, no, I can't leave them, but before she wakes up I'll be in deep shit, it's almost curfew, even if I run I probably won't make it, but laving them, no, no I just can't and either I don't have time to just stand there, damn those curfews, what now?

His hand automatically jumped up, fingers brushing over lips. Librarian knew him, it should be no problem ... catching piece of paper lying close and pen he quickly wrote note, placed it in visible place, and lifting his pile of books swayed towards exit. It was heavy, and uncomfortable to carry, he looked like some freak, trying to run holding this pile which he needed to press with his chin to keep books in place ...
To the dorm, he needed to get to the dorm; being punished for being late wasn't his dream for sure.

---------------------

Librarian woke up with loud snort and looked around, for a moment asking herself where she was? But she remembered everything quickly. Straightening herself on chair she glanced at clock; it was after curfw already, no more students would come ... she got up and noticed note someone left for her.

'Sensei I'm sorry I was in a hurry I just took books I promise I'll be back tomorrow with them for so You will be able to write down what I took. Ayame Chinatsu'

She smiled slightly fonding piece of paper and putting it next to computer. She remembered Ayame Chinatsu, tall, blonde, and biting his tongue when he was too excited. His horrible hand writting was also easily recognized by her.
Frowning lightly she snorted again. She would need to scold Chinatsu, he can't just take books. On the oter hand, he was one of those few who never was late with books; she could trust him, a little.

[Ayame has left Library and is heading Dorms]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book [Closed]   Looking for a book [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a book [Closed]
Page 1 of 1