Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Am I lost again?! [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Am I lost again?! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Scarlett walks slowly along, taking her time. How long has she been walking now? A few hours, Well at least it left like a few hours for her. Where was she heading? Was suppose to be Main gates, but not there yet. Why? Horrible direction skills.. or plain and simple she got lost.

Scarlett sighs as she walks. She raises her right hand and drags her blonde hair back out of her eyes.
Walking, the sign said it was at least a mile.. Well at least she think it said a mile.. 'Or did It say ten?' She sighs feeling the need to stop walking. Her feet hurt. She glanced up and down the road. Seeing no one around and no cars. 'Man.. This place is deserted or it's getting late and everyone went home' She exhales heavily and she sat down on the curb, in front of some large gates. Not realising she actually reached her destination. She still thought she was lost.

She leans back resting the palms of her hands behind her and leans back on her arms and tilts her head up to look at the beautiful sky while uttering softly. ''Lost.. Again.''
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 am

A fresh start.

That’s what Dahlia considered this as she rode in the backseat of a taxi cab. A new beginning as her new persona. An art teacher at Alculard Academy, that’s what she was now. Hopefully this life would be more entertaining; especially since this school catered to an interesting mix of humans and non-humans. A soft sigh slipped past her pale pink lips. Lately things seemed to have grown increasingly tedious, nothing sparked her interests, nothing got her blood pumping in a rich array of emotions. That’s why she’d applied for a job here as a teacher. Bland and boring were not something Dahlia wanted a part of her so far endless life.

The screech of brakes and the slowing of the vehicle under her alerted Dahlia immediately that they were slowing down. Had the ride really gone by so quickly? Abandoning her musings Dahlia shifted in her seat slightly so she could glance out the window just in time to see the massive school loom ahead in the distance. The taxi came to a full stop just in front of the gates, it would seem that unauthorized vehicles were not allowed on campus. The blonde woman kept that in mind as she paid the cab driver and slipped outside into the beautiful fresh air. All of her belongings and worldly possessions had been sent ahead of her and by now were hopefully sitting in her room awaiting her to come unpack and decorate the place how she see fit.

As the cab whizzed away behind her Dahlia took a moment to compose herself, smoothing the fabric of her blazer and tucking a strand of magnolia blonde hair back into place. All the while her piercing blue eyes wandered about taking in the large gate and the building it surrounded and finally a young girl perched on the sidewalk. Dahlia’s lips pursed slightly, what on earth was someone doing sitting on the curb? Perhaps she was lost or locked out maybe. Whatever the case Dahlia felt she should find out, after all the new role she was playing consisted of a polite and kind art teacher. Might as well start practicing now. “Hello, are you lost dear?” The kind words were made sweeter by the impeccably warm smile Dahlia created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 am

Scarlett close welling the well needed breeze, she seems to sit there quiet happily now, She was off her feet and resting. She wanted to take her shoes of but decided against, just in case... Wait! Just in case what? That someone will stand on her feet? Yeah right no one was around.
But she still didn't take them off.

Scarlett hears an engine of her car within her resting on the curb. She turns her head to the sound, yet still leaning back on her arms. Seeing a cab coming to an halt. Did someone order one? She knew she didn't. She silently waits and watches quietly. Finally someone came out of it. Not a someone. A blonde lady, with blue eyes, wearing a nice blazer. The blazer was nice in her own opinion, yet. Scarlett would never a blazer in her life.. Well as long as she could help it.

Scarlett saw the lady looking at her, she tilts her head slightly, much like a feline would. She knew it was strange to people seeing someone sit on the curb, but she's been all over the world. Rich and Poor Countries, this was nothing new to her. She heard the lady talk to her. Scarlett just smile greeting her, forcing herself off leaning on her arm she rubs the back of her head while still sitting on the curb ''Yeah, been here for hours.. At least it feels like hours'' Scarlett laughs slightly. Not embarrassed at all that she got lost, after all she was a carefree person.
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Hands clasped in front of her, genuine smile, head tilted slightly to the side; yes Dahlia was sure she was a picture of serenity and sincerity right now. Perfect. “Hours? Pray tell where are you going? Perhaps I can help you find your way.” On the inside Dahlia was smirking with pride. At first she’d been a bit worried about pulling off this new identity, but if things continued like this then she doubted she would have any problems. The real task however would be pulling it off in front of the few people who were empaths and mind readers. She’d always loved a challenge. Life was no fun when everything came so easily, life was about experiences both good and bad. Life was about striving towards some goal. And her goal was simply to avoid a tedious and monotonous lifestyle. “Oh my I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself, I’m Dahlia Desdemonia, day class art teacher at Alculard Academy the large school behind you.” Her head bobbed down in a nod at the girl as she said her name then blonde brows arched in question as to what the girl’s name was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Scarlet stares into the women's blue eyes with her own brown ones. She stared at her. Why did she get the feeling that she seemed slightly... fake? Scarlett breaths in heavily through her nose. Ahh.. Scarlett had her answer.. of sorts. This Women didn't smell human or the same race as her, shapeshifter. Yet Scarlett didn't says a word about it, she just respond back to the female before her ''Some places called Alculard I believe, but a while back took the wrong turning now, I'm back on track.. But it's taking forever.'' She whines slightly the last part in a childish way, of course she might be 18 years old but doesn't mean she can't act like a child then she wants to.

Scarlett smiles at the newly dubbed, Dahlia. ''Nice to meet cha, Dahile-'' She halt hearing her say the Academy's name and it was behind her. Scarlett roes up and turns around sharply. 'You got to be kid me!' She thinks. She was all this time sitting there, practically on the door step of her destination! She could of roared out in frustration. But didn't due to she had company.

Scarlett sighs heavily her shoulders sink in defeat. But then raises up again giving Dahlia a Thankful smile which was thankful for her pointing out the school. ''I'm Scarlett. But no fancy title like you have.'' Her smile turned into a cheeky one.
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Dahlia blinked in surprise sensing the girl’s sudden change in behavior. ‘Don’t tell me she got lost on her way to the Academy,’ she had to stifle a laugh at the idea. And she’d said she’d been looking for what seemed like hours and here it was right behind her. Oh how delightful; were all the students here so oblivious?

Outwardly Dahlia’s expression didn’t change, she’d had centuries to practice hiding her true thoughts and feelings. “Is there a problem?” Sweeter than honey softer than silk, the words came naturally as all the others had. “It is a pleasure to meet you Scarlett-san, I take it that you are a student here at Alculard?” Lifting her right hand she spared a quick glance at her watch, ‘Hmm, I need to hurry this up. I need to get my room in order before I start working.’ She thought idly, sparing a concerned smile Scarlett’s way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Scarlet's cheeky smile fade slowly faded as she looks up to the school. She finally decides to speak her mind ''Ya kno.. Your attitude doesn't really suite your scent demon.'' She states, not looking at Dahilia. Scarlett never really decided sure she was in college but does Alculard's have dance classes?.. No She'll finish off her final year in college like she planned, but that doesn't mean she can't have fun. Scarlett spoke truthfully ''It Does have a dance class.. So no.'' She watched Dahilia look at her watch. Did she have some she needed to be? Oh! It was getting late.. Yet did it really matter?
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Cheeky little thing, speaking like that to Dahlia. “And your lack of direction and general unawareness certainly isn’t fitted for one of your kind either. We’re all bits of a contradiction now aren’t we?” Even her condescending words were a contradiction when spoken in her soft twinkling tone. Offering one last smile the blonde woman turned away and headed towards the gates slipping in without a single word of goodbye.

[Dahlia has left Academy Grounds/Main Gate: Am I lost AGain?!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 am

A carefree grin slips across her lips. Hearing the women speak. ''Ah, but everyone is not perfect.'' Scarlett states. She watches Dahlia vanish from her sight. No goodbye? huh. Prehpes it wasn't a good by at all. She turns her back to the gates, yet she didn't miss the tinkle in Dahlia's eyes. She starts to head back into town. Walking again, but time time doesn't get lost.

[Scarlett has left the Main gates: Am I lost again?!, she head towards the towns direction > Outside of the Acadmey.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I lost again?! [Closed]   Am I lost again?! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I lost again?! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1