Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Teachers Meeting [Closed]

Go down 
+3
Erebes
Kyrian
Kailyn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:46 pm

The woman stiffened as the headmaster spoke of his opinions on the Day and Night classes. Yes, certain people could mix with both well, herself a prime example, but how would most students take this shocking news? She stayed silent while the other teachers voiced their opinions. Did everyone see this as a good thing? As a chance for peace? Asuko fidgeted in her fairly comfortable chair, glancing at her peers.

When Koichi suddenly shot out of his chair and apologized, Asuko had been glancing at Tosen's pleased face. But she turned to stare openly at the other man while he rushed out of the room. Once the door had clicked closed behind him, she cleared her throat to bring the attention back to the meeting. "No disrespect to any of you, but do you really think this won't have any downfall? As a teacher of both classes, I hear what both sets of students think." her brow furrowed, eyes narrowing a slight bit. "Yes, a few Day Class students approve of the kind of beings that are hidden within the Night Class, but those students are going off modern depictions of each kind of being. And even then, most of the children see them as 'monsters.' And certain Night Class students honestly don't need to be mingling with the Day Class'." she fell silent once more, choosing to run through some conversations she had witnessed in her mind. "Don't be mistaken, though," she added quietly, "If we do mix the classes, I personally will volunteer to overlook them, seeing as I do so already, and we've never had a problem with the soccer team before, even though they're mixed..." She glanced at her assistant coach. 'But what will happen if the ENTIRE student body mixes like that?'
Back to top Go down
Ayane Alculard

Ayane Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 pm

his was a point of concern that had been going in nothing in circles at the Alculard estate will before any of these teachers have even set foot on the campus to teach. It had just been a problem that both Kousei and her older brother had inherited when they took control of the school. Whether to just keep classes separate, ‘strongly’ discourage relationships between any of the different students altogether. Or slowly but surely start mixing the classes together one by one. At a mass, ‘ok join all class at once’ sort of thing without any settling transition. Who know how Day time students would react to finding out some things about their world that wasn’t really shared? Some might not take to well to it all together.

The again, even if it was unnecessary to do so with Night Students, they just couldn’t keep them separated for the rest of time. It would only encourage things to worsen down the roads later for the different “Night species” to the “Day” per say. Brown eyes shifted over the teachers as she listened to them talk, offering questions or options like Asuko-san had. Eyes rested on the blonde woman as she brought up the very point that had been delaying the start of the transition, though at this point she was sure Tosen had already made his mind set on making this work. He believed ‘friendships’ developed between the different class would greatly help the Alculard Academy students of both greatly. And for one it’s seemed Kousei might actually agree with it or this idea of the Night Masquerade Ball would have been thrown out the window. Ayane’s thoughts were interrupted as the dark haired History teacher suddenly shot up from his seat as if a bat from hell was coming at him. Her drawls creased together at the expression that crossed over his face before leaving the room with an emergency as an excuse before her or Tosen could stay anything.

Odd…..

You all bring up a good points, but we wont know the answer by just sitting around debating. It’s why we would like to try slow introduction, such as joining subject classes one at a time. Some Night students can very easily attend day, and some of our Day students may find Night classes more workable so they can hold jobs….” She said after a moment of Asuko spoke brown eyes still looking at the closed door Koichi had disappeared behind. But only for a moment before her eyes caught the time on the clock, Night teachers needed to be heading to their classrooms soon. A golden rule of thumb ran in the Alculard family for years, which stated teachers need to be in classrooms well before the class started. It was how her father had liked it; Tosen had kept it that way. Not liking the idea of teacher’s slacking off over it. Though she should probably just direct the meeting herself, the idea of this was to make her older brother do it. To prove to Kuosei she didn’t need him here to ‘make sure’ Tosen did his job as headmaster. She caught her brother’s attention as she nodded to the clock to make sure he knew what the time was getting to be.
Back to top Go down
Tosen Alculard

Tosen Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 am

Tosen blinked as he saw Koichi jump up. He’d never seen the teacher act in such a way. Something was obviously bothering the History teacher, he wondered what it was. If he wasn’t too focused on getting his lyrics complete he would go and find out. But he wasn’t one to get that involved in the life’s of his teachers. He turned his attention back to the teachers, including his sister.

The ones chosen for the job of ‘guardian’s will have to be the best of students. Students that get along with each other and will be a excellent job.” Tosen replied to the first question that was asked. “It will be a long process to allow them to fix, we can’t throw them all together at once. It’ll startle some and it could lead to students leaving our school.” He replied. Looking to his sister he noticed that she glanced to the clock.

His eye’s followed looking at the time. “Unfortunately, it’s getting close to class time. We’ll have to withhold this meeting until next time. We’ll most likely hold a meeting next week, a little earlier so that we can have a longer conversation time. I do apologize for the small amount of time we held today due to my inconvenience. “ He started gathering the papers he was using.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:52 am

Kailyn already had 2 students in mind for the experiment testing. As he gathered his Notepad and his pen he nodded to Tosen as a sign of respect. He then walked to Ayane's side as he got close to whisper in her ear. "I believe I have some students we can use for this experiment of ours. One is a day and the other is a night. Maybe you and I can come up with some ideas in order to test this out? Just leave a note on my Counselor door and I will contact you later then." He turned to the other teachers and waved. "Oh yeah Akira I will leave the receipt on the desk once I finish logging it into the Dojo's account book. I will buy the supplies after class. Have a good night everyone." Kailyn mentioned. With a flick of his tail he was out the door rushing to his next class.

[Kailyn has left the TEACHER'S LOUNGE and is heading to the DOJO: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Last edited by Kailyn on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:59 pm

"Alright..."Akira nodded to Kailyn in acknowledgement as he gathered the notes that he took for Koichi. If he remembered right, the history teacher's room was right down the hallway from his own, making easty to slide them under the door. Glancing at the clock on the wall, he silently prayed that Kaliyn made it to his class on time. The Alculard family frowned upon tardiness, whether it be students or teachers, even if some of their own were late from time to time.

"Good night, everyone. I'll see you all in the morning." Nodding to those remaining, Akira left and headed back towards the Teacher's apartments.

{Akira has left the Teacher's Lounge and heads to Koichi's Apartment [Private] }
Back to top Go down
Kyrian

Kyrian

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm

The blonde teacher watched the other two teachers leave, feeling slightly bad that Kailyn might be later to the Dojo to teach the starting night class, worse the he had been lacking in going there himself the last few weeks. He’d go in the morning then, even if competition was around the corner, if didn’t mean he could be used to help some student train for it. After all he wasn’t a horrible martial artist, just a slightly lazy one at times. Though Kailyn might just knock that laziness out of him after a few hard times down against the mats. Though, he two could think of the most likely same students the other teacher was referring to, they had been caught enough times for the teachers to be aware of there sneaking around, but at this point of time, the dorm supervisors just waited a bit longer now in days before ‘catching’ them. After all, a little wolf girl followed to two around most of the time, so if anything got out of hand….

He really didn’t want to think about that, even if the student body saw the little thing as a tamed little guard dog of the school, could this place really tame what was once a wild beast? Shaking his head of the thought he picked up the papers he had yet to grade and was about to say something to the two Alculards, but the hard eyes looking at her sibling kept him for doing so. Student counselor meeting schedules could wait until later tomorrow, after all finding Ayane was easier then finding any of the other Alculards at times. Tapping the young drama teacher on the shoulder, he stopped behind her chair.

We’ll due a dorm check tomorrow night, Asuko-san instead of Friday…” He whispered slightly in her ear with a light smile on his face before he started out of the door.

[Kyrian is leaving TEACHER'S LOUNGE and is headed to Teachers Apartments: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Asuko straightened her clothes as the meeting came to a close, choosing to watch the others rise and leave in polite farewells other than do so herself. She knew she needed to get to her classroom. The night class students would be arriving VERY soon. But she simply didn't want to get up. Maybe it was the comfortable chair, or maybe it was the heels that had been annoying her all day, she didn't know. Choosing to see if it helped at all, the woman leaned down and slipped off the smooth black pumps.

Finally, seeing the pointed look Ayane was giving her older brother, Asuko felt the need to put some space in between herself and the teachers lounge. Before she got up, she heard Kyrian's whisper in her ear, informing her of the change of date for their dorm check. 'But why tomorrow instead of Friday? It's always been Friday...' she pondered quickly, giving the man a questioning look, but nodding slightly all the same.

The blonde rose from her chair once Kyrian had stepped out of the room and quietly excused herself, wishing the pair a good night. She was going to have to rush to make it to her classroom.

[Asuko has left the TEACHER'S LOUNGE and is heading to DRAMA CLASS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down
Ayane Alculard

Ayane Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm

She waited for them to all leave, eyes burning long hard wholes into her brother’s head the entire time to keep him from taking the perfect moment to take off running. Arms crossed over her chest as the dirty blonde waited each teacher leave from out of the corner of her eye, as soon as they left however, she moved her right hand underneath her shirt too pull a folded piece of paper out of her bra where it had been hiding. Turning it in her hand eyeing it slowly, looking back at Tosen and walking over to him with a very annoyed look settling on her face.

Please tell me, how is it, even though I sent you today’s agenda by email last night, made sure to put an alarm on your phone to remind you,” she asked slowly, a hard click of her heels with each step she took to him, the annoyance in her face deepening “that you are still late to this damn meeting Tosen…..” She all but didn’t slam the paper she had found where he had been hiding earlier today. Writing of course lyrics to another song instead of working on the piles of paper that was growing on his desk. She leaned down to be a bit more eye level to her older brother as she let out a sigh. “For once I wanted to show Kousei that he wasn’t need for these things, this is your responsibility. I had to wake up Sooleawa to try and find you, Toto. For goodness sake, I was using a student to find you!
Back to top Go down
Tosen Alculard

Tosen Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 am

He wanted to run, run off and hide before Ayane got to him. He knew she was going to stick some type of fangs into him. Could have sworn she was born with some type of demon blood inside her. Looking to her as each teacher left.

He flinched when he saw the familiar piece of paper. The piece he was writing on earlier. As he listened to her talk, he almost didn’t hear her words. Too focused on seeing the paper’s safety. He didn’t have these Lyrics memorized yet, and it was hard for him to rewrite songs.

Sorry, I lost track of time..” He replied. “Even though it was late, the meeting got to the point. I got said what was needed to be said and it can phase over to the next meeting.” He said, his eye’s traveling up to meet his younger sisters. “I’m trying to be serious about this job. But you and I, even the other family knows I didn’t want this responsibility.” He said with a sigh. “It’s hard to throw your dream to the side..

He raised a hand to scratch the back of his head. "I'll go to her and apologize in person for her waking."

[Tosen has left the Lounge and is going to Alculard Estate: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down
Ayane Alculard

Ayane Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 am

Not to the point, Toto….” Ayane growled as her hand clenched down on the little paper so he couldn’t steal it from her. The headache was coming back again, pounding behind her eyes treating to split her head open. Things just couldn’t go right for her today, nothing. Did anything ever go right? Hadn’t she made it her civil duty to protect Tosen from the same said words she was using now from Kousei and Ryuu? Well being scolded by a sibling was easier for someone to deal with then relatives for some people, after all she never really saw this as any of the either two’s business anyways. After a moment of glaring at her older brother, wanting to shove the paper down his throat as he talked about given up dreams, she sighed heavily and started to rub her temples.

The point was to get all these things covered in one meeting so I wouldn’t have to schedule another… Tosen, we still haven’t decided on a theme yet for the ball. I have an appointment with the Floweriest AND the caterer tomorrow, I have no clue what theme I’m running. That was supposed to be decided today! In this meeting.” She closed her eyes for a moment, wondering which of them the younger sibling was and who was older before looking at him again. With a heavy sigh she tapped the paper with her hand. “At this point in the day, Tosen, I don’t care what you do as long as I don’t have to look at you again for the rest of the day…. I have other things that I’d like to get done today before I finish all that stuff in the office….” Shaking her head Ayane stepped around her sitting brother and out of the teacher’s lounge, heeling clicking echoing in the empty room as she left him.

[Ayane is leaving TEACHER'S LOUNGE and is Heading to ALCULARD ESTATE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Meeting [Closed]   Teachers Meeting [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teachers Meeting [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2