Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Late Eater! [Closed]

Go down 
+2
Anitan Alculard
Alric
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:20 pm

The child looked around, not bothering to hide his curiosity. Students, he assumed, were the majority of the populace in this particular building. His shorts and sweater were slightly out of place, but not enough to draw attention; which was all to the good in his opinion. Brown eyes noted the exits as well as the buffet. The building was cleaner than most cafeterias he'd seen, and that was a very good thing. The boy didn't like how this adult seemed to read his every thought, and knew just what to tell him in response. He shot the male an unreadable look before nodding and taking the plate. "Mr. Kousei, I want to thank you for guiding me around like this. I truly didn't mean to take so much of your time," Even before I knew who you were. He added silently. There was food of all kinds, and he saw his favorite dish. Quickly he piled mashed potatoes onto the plate, adding a little pork BBQ for appearances. He was nearly drooling; it had been so long since Jethro had been allowed to decide his meals himself. Maybe this place wasn't going to be so bad. He glanced at Kousei out of the corner of his eye without looking like he was watching the male. Maybe he could still count him among 'friends' even if he was an adult, and likely reported the boy's behavior to James Monroe.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Decisions, decisions, decisions, and so many to make. Kou's sapphires scanned the options available. He didn't want BBQ he had that yesterday, and pizza was the day before. It was almost like playing guess who with your appetite. Fish sure does sound good. So does a burger for that matter. Hmmmmm.... He was really trying to decide what to have as his stomach growled at him. Finally coming to a conclusion he walked over to the burger setup stand. Smiling as he chose a Honey Wheat bun and chicken instead of beef this time. He added some swiss cheese, thousand island dressing, pickles, roman lettuce, thinly slices tomatoes, bleu and parmesan cheeses. By the time he was done it smelled divine. He piled fries high on his plate and looked back at Jethro. "I know a place we can sit when you are ready." He said as he pointed to the top deck where two older males were sitting already.

Looking at the drinks on display he decided that a soda to wash this down would be the best choice. Grabbing a cup he added ice, diet coke, some lemonade and 2 lemon slices. He had to be careful with the cup since the soda was fizzing like crazy. He returned and heard Jethro's comment. "It is not a problem at all little one trust me. Oh is there a name you would like me to call you by? I know some people don't like being called by their actual name sometimes." he said as he kept the mood light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:59 am

The boy watched the adult with an expression of mild amusement; couldn't he just pick something? Eventually Kousei did, the child had to laugh to himself. Adults were so indecisive some times. He followed the male's example when it came to drinks, only opting for plain whole milk instead of the elaborate drink. Should he trust this man? Should he wait and see what the rest of this first day would bring? Jethro opted for a mixture of the two; he would hang back and watch what the day brought and would trust this man to an extent. He balanced the plate and glass easily despite his small hands.

His eyes were directed over toward an upper eating area. There were two figures he thought were males, and he figured that if Kousei was eager to join them, then he should probably meet them. "Where ever you think is best would be fine, Mr. Kousei. You have already called me by my chosen name, Jethro," the boy tried to regain the former rebellious near-adult attitude he'd had, but it had disappeared somewhere around the laughter he'd enjoyed. A shrug sufficed to say that he couldn't understand why the man was asking a child - versus telling him where to sit; he wasn't going to complain about being treated like an intelligent being, though. He allowed a small smile to cross his face and gestured his head toward the stairs he thought led to the top deck, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:33 am

Okay so yeah deciding is sometimes a hard thing to do. Let's face it sometimes as an adult we wish we were kids and just run straight to our favorite foods and pile our plates high. Of course like some kids adults can be very picky but hey you don't always want the same thing. Your taste buds would hate you of course and dull out complaining that you had the same thing for the past 11 days. Granted Kou hasn't but hey he wasn't about to start. His nose was catching the vapors from his steaming burger as he smiled. Even his mouth was starting to water a bit from the scent. It has been a while since Kou had a really good burger and time away to enjoy his day like he was today. Excluding his drama like always but that has become routine in his life once he came here to help his uncle.

Once the young boy finished and stood by him he smiled. It was nice to be young and decide so quickly as Jethro had done. "Jethro it is then. I just wanted to make sure that's all." He stated as he nodded for them to continue up the stairs. Once to the top he smiled and came to Alric and Anitan bowing. "Afternoon gentlemen. Can Jethro and I join you both?" he asked as they nodded and smiled at their new company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:26 am

He merely nodded when Kousei confirmed the name. It was just like an adult to have to reaffirm every little thing. He waited until the male had started up the stairs before smiling at that thought and following. He fixed his expression when they had reached the top, and the adult was speaking to two others. He was bowing; were they higher in rank than Kousei or was he simply being polite? Jethro decided that either way it was, he should follow the example of this man once again. The boy bowed to the two unfamiliar faces, praying to himself that he wouldn't make a mess of any kind. He needed the chance this school offered.

The child's brown eyes never left the two adults that had been up here first - to the point of him looking at them through his messy black hair. Something about them made his hair stand slightly on end; probably because they were strangers, and unusual looking ones at that. He kept his torso lowered until he figured it was polite to straighten. He wasn't sure how to react in this situation; normally when he arrived at a new school, the boy was left to fend for himself and left to himself. This place was odd and broke that comfortable pattern, and Jethro couldn't remember how he was supposed to act. It seemed he would have to relearn a lot that he'd been able to forget.
Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Leave or stay.....The main two questions that had been in his mind since he has been in his fathers presence. he did just take over for his dad while he was gone but now since he has returned he was unsure whether to stay by the man's side or to leave and be free but just check in once in a while. A much long needed debate that he will have to come to terms with sooner or later before this month was done. He looked back and saw Soole was still picking food and that made him chuckle a bit. Something that was still funny to him and he would see to it that she at least ate something before she left. He saw Kou enter with another student and Ani figured he was showing the kid around. Turning back to his father he looked at the wear in his eyes.

"Wait you want me to stop teasing her? Funny old man. Fat chance she entertains me by a whole lot.You would take that away from your only son?" He cooed knowing his dad couldn't resist it even if he wanted to. "I just.....I just don't want to be in your way while you work. You do handle things far much differently than I do." He said as he messed with a spoon on the table. As he looked back over a balcony he saw another student who was passing through the cafeteria. Looked like he was in a rush since he walked right out the door.

When he heard Kousei's voice he smiled at the man. "Afternoon Master Kou and New face Jethro." Ani stated as he smiled and cleared the table for them to sit and join him and his father. Once he got rid of the dishes he sat back down beside his father and smiled. "You can just call me Ani. and this old man here is Alric." He said laughing as he tried to keep the mood light.
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Well he had father duties after all and like he was placed on automatic he was already doing it and getting on his son's case about being mean to Soole. After all she did save him from being in more trouble than he already was. He had to admit having this father role was interesting but again he was going to focus on what he had now and make sure it wasn't stripped away from him like everything else was in his past. Rubbing his golden eyes a bit due to fatigue he yawned and looked over the railing with Ani. "What makes you think that you would just be in my way anyways? I mean I didn't know about you until recently. We have to get a blood test done for extra confirmation but...." He sighed as Ani faced him again but briefly. "Ani...I want you here. I really do and I want Suka here too. I missed out on so much of your lives already please don't take everything else away from me because of fear." He sighed again as he looked back over the railing again.

His gold orbs fell across a fast walking student. One he hasn't met yet that was for sure. The kid was on his cell phone and walking through. He hoped that the boy was paying attention before he runs into someone. Well it seemed like he was paying attention as he walked out the other entrance and possibly heading to another class or the dorms. Speaking of which Alric figured he was going to have to relearn the entire campus again. It seems like things have been changed around since the last time he he was here. Of course that was like 10 years ago and things change rapidly.

He heard a voice and he turned to see Kousei with one of their new students. Alrics' nose was trying to memorize the scent. Kou bowed and smiled, "Hello master Kou." he stated as he looked at the table which was still quite a mess due to the dishes. His nose was catching the scent and was memorizing it as best as he could. So many new scents he was going to have to memorize them all soon enough. One by one he was going to have each person registered in the back of his mind.

Ani wiped up the table and took the dishes to the cart. Once he sat back down Alric looked at him with half narrowed eyes. "You and I will talk later." He stated as he turned his attention back to their guests. "Please by all means you both can join us." he smiled as he offered them a seat to sit and enjoy their food.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:19 am

Kou set his plate down near the edge of the table but he kept an eye on it so it didn't tip over. He wouldn't be too happy if his food landed on the floor after he took careful planning and set up to make it his perfect burger. He turn to see that Jethro had bowed to the two as well. After all it was common courtesy to bow to people. A gesture most don't do anymore and Kou could only wonder why. A smile did pique at his lips as he saw Jethro did the same.

He smiled at Anitan as he cleared the table just for them to sit down. Once the table was clear Kou allowed Jethro to sit down well before he did. Once he sat down he made sure Jethro was settled before he decided to eat. "Thank you Anitan." He said as he studied the two. Seeing similarities and something he never noticed before. Anitan called him Alric and this is the first time in many years that he has seen him in his human form. "This is the quite a surprise. You both look very similar." Kou stated as he smiled at them and bit into his burger.

Once he finished the piece in his mouth he turned to Alric. "Thank you for allowing us to sit with you two. Jethro these two help watch over the campus with a few other people. If you have any questions just ask them alright?" he stated as he went back to eating his burger again.
Back to top Go down
Kyrian

Kyrian

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 pm

She rubbed her hands together as she looked about the cafeteria having decided that coming here was rather a bad idea for her. Uncomfortable in this complete human form, missing her acute hearing that came with the wolf ears. Really by smell nothing in this room smells well, she wasn’t able to figure what was what, total dislike met. Sapphire eye smoved about the room to where Anitian had disappeared to, only to find that he was talking to an Alculard.

Kousei…

Instinctually she found something to hide behind to block her few of the other. If he saw her like this…. Given that none of the Alculard’s thought she could, Sooleawa had instinctly decided it would be bad, eyes scanned around the room quickly looking for a means of escape without being seen. That was when she saw the person she had been waiting for to get out of class. If she had her tail, to would be wagging like crazy. Sapphire eyes peeled back to look over to where the group where at. They were all speaking, not paying any mind to where she was. Fiddling with her shirt for a moment Sooleawa looked away before coming out of her hiding place and walked as if nothing was out of place or wrong about her being there and exited the cafeteria. Following behind the unknowing Zack to the day dorms.

[[Sooleawa has left CAFETERIA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And is Headed towards DREAMS DORM [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 am

The boy watched in mild surprise as he rose from his bow; he hadn't noticed how messy the table was until it was brought to his attention by the one called 'Ani' cleaning it up. Master Kou? Just how powerful is this guy? the boy slid his eyes over to re-examine his companion. The male didn't act very powerful; either that or he wore his authority very well and comfortably like an old coat. He gratefully took a seat when he was invited to, murmuring his thanks. There was a small lump in his stomach, so instead of eating immediately, he watched the adults interact. There was a break in conversation after Kousei finished speaking. "Yes sir, Mr. Kousei. I will keep that in mind. Thank you both, Mr. Anitan and Mr. Alric, for allowing us to sit with you and for watching over the campus." Jethro prayed that he hadn't misunderstood Kousei when he called one Anitan, and one had asked to be called 'Ani.' It seemed a logical leap to guess that 'Ani' and 'Anitan' were the same person. He suddenly felt that he should be eating; he didn't want to cross any lines. He faked a smile over the BBQ, but dug into the mashed potatoes with undisguised relish.

He had polished off his plate in next to no time. The child had forgotten how quickly he ate when he'd skipped meals. He debated getting a second plate, but decided against it; Jethro didn't want to seem like a glutton. Rather, he sipped his milk and kept an eye on the adults. Kousei still seemed like a good 'friend' and mildly trust worthy, but what about these other two? Could Jethro really afford to rely on anyone but himself? His brown eyes tracked every little movement. They still appeared very strange to him; possibly just the hair and eyes were throwing him off, and those could always be changed artificially. He smiled a little into his glass; no matter his eventual conclusion, the boy knew this school wouldn't be as boring as his last ones. After all, with watchers like these, there had to be something going on.
Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:45 am

Stop teasing his main source of entertainment? Oh that truly was a laugh that he was containing very well inside of him for now. That was only because they had guests at their table now. He wouldn't let that slip past him if he could help it though. If remained just him and his old man he would have laughed and patted his father on the shoulder and called him crazy. "Now you do know that if I have to stop what I am doing with that little source of fun I will have to find something else to entertain me. I could start with you after all and see if you are well worth the while for me." He smirked as he watched his father for a bit more. The golds were watching him and not making an attempt to seem like a secret either as Alric faced him. Ani sighed as he watched the two attempt to eat.

He had to admit though he was surprised his father said what he did. It isn't like he didn't expect Alric to not care or be a snob about getting his position back for good. After all Ani was the sub while Alric and the original team had left to handle their problem. But for his father to admit that he really wanted to Ani to stay so he could catch up with him and Suka. Suka was his grandchild and he wanted to catch up with him too?! That in a way is surprising since most in his position wouldn't even attempt such things. They would move on and create another family and replace the ones they missed out on. Ani smiled weakly when his father told him they will talk again later he felt happy. At least the man was making an attempt to be in their lives.

When Ani was thanked he smiled warmly at Kou and chuckled. "It's no problem at all." He said as he looked at Alric then at Kou confused figuring that Kou didn't know about them being related. Ani just shrugged and turned away. His red and gold eyes noticed that the she wolf escaped him. His source was gone and he was thinking about following her since he was done eating but then again that would be rude to leave guests that just sat down. He turned his attention back to Jethro and smiled. "So formal it's cute. No problem but don't worry you don't have to be so formal around us. Relax and enjoy." Ani said with a grin on his face. Well he will find some sort of entertainment from harassing his father at least as he learned about this new student.
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 am

Alric saw the bow and he smiled. Jethro was mimicking his elder. Or at least that is what it seemed like to Alric. The rules of common courtesy most tend to leave out or ignore all together. Alric was mindlessly looking at the table until Kou pointed out a startling discovery. "Shit" He muttered under his breath as he sighed and looked up. But Kou didn't seem like he minded it at all. He seemed to be happy at this new discovery he made by pure accident. "Yeah.....about that..." he stated as he turned away swiftly. Would Kou really tell people what he looked like in this being form? He really hoped not. "Don't worry about it. Enjoy you seats and enjoy your food." He said with a weak smile across his face.

As his eyes scanned the lower deck again he noticed Soole was gone. He narrowed his eyes and tried to sniff her out but she wasn't there. "She isn't here?" he questioned more to himself than anything. Once his golds couldn't seen to find her he gave up for the time being since he has guests to attend to. When Jethro spoke Alric turned back to the boy and smiled. "It is my duty to protect and serve" He said as he smiled at the young one.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:25 pm

As Kou sat down and began eating his burger he felt eyes. Someone was watching him or had been watching him. His sapphires looked down from the balcony but he saw no one there. Creepy It took him a while to realize that he was just staring at nothing. He shrugged and went back to eating for now and enjoying his creation. No restaurant can make something as great as this. He turned to look at Jethro who seemed to have cleared his plate in the blink of an eye. Kou chuckled and finished what he had in his mouth. "Jethro...if you wish you are always welcome to go get more. The food here is buffet style for a reason" He said as he went back to eating his own meal and savoring it.

Once Ani told Jethro to stop being formal Kou wanted to laugh. As he ate some of his fries he couldn't help but smile. He started on his fries and chuckled a bit anyways to find it humorous. "He is still learning Anitan. You must give him time to adjust to this new way of life and environment. He will be like the other middle schoolers: excited and very much into everything. I have to give our younger generation credit they are very energetic and active.They help revitalize their older brothers and sisters." He looked at his burger and was deciding to eat it all now or to wait.

His attention left his plate and looked to a slightly blushing Alric. Ani has got to be his. But why hide such a wonderful form from the Alculards?? Question after question just popped up and the more he had the more he realized Alric never really told him. It is puzzling in a way and very frieghtening. He wasn't sure if Alric was putting on a front or if this free roaming Night was actually doing more harm than good. "Alric. Can I have you meet in the garden later on tonight?Probably around 7 or so?" He asked calmly. He was going to have to get to the bottom of this. Kou went back to eating but at a much slower pace this time to stay and chat and find out more about these two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Jethro felt that there was something funny to these adults about his politeness. Maybe there was a joke he knew nothing about? He looked down at the empty plate. When was the last time he'd been called cute or too formal? Had he ever been invited so casually to speak to adults and eat as much as he wanted? The child couldn't answer his own questions, and that in itself disturbed him; he decided to think on it later, when he was alone again. He shook his head slightly and looked back up, "Thank you, Mr. Kousei, but I'm quite full now. I shall remember that for later, though." His brown eyes widened as Kousei spoke about him and the younger children in general. Yes, there are children here. I'd forgotten. They sound so lively; I hope they're as happy as Kousei makes them sound. Would Jethro allow himself to become part of that happy crowd, or would he play the part he'd always fallen into?

Abruptly the boy stood and picked up his plate. He couldn't stand his own thoughts any more, and he wanted to...What did he want? He dropped the rebellious attitude into place like a comforting blanket, overlaid with a politeness he could never seem to drop. "Pardon me, but what do I do with my plate? I didn't quite catch what Mr. Anitan did earlier." He shook his head like he was regretting not seeing it, but really he was hiding his eyes; just in case they gave anything away. Old habits die hard, even if these particular adults seem trust worthy right now. He would have plenty enough time while he was here to make up his mind about a great many things; now wasn't the time to worry over them, not when there were people around to see the thoughts fluttering like so many butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:26 am

His ears caught the muttering from his father. That confirmed it right there for him. Kou had no clue all these years what Alric really looked like as a human at all. This was a surprising factor in deed and one Ani will question his father about later when they talked alone. Ani on the other hand loved to be in this human form. There was nothing wrong with showing this form to others....just at least they didn't know what you are. Of course Ani kept that secret to himself and Shindo who is is Master...for now if the man doesn't creep him out so much. He hates being human around him at least so staying in his wolf form is a must.

His father looked over the balcony and muttered something else. Ani of course was curious enough to look over as well and he groaned. "Great...my source of entertainment is gone." He sighed as he returned his attention back to the 2 guests. He figured he will seek her out much later and find some sort of entertainment out of her. Soole was interesting indeed but he would hate to do it behind his fathers back if he was told to.

When Kousei spoke Ani looked right back at him and smiled before his attention went back to Jethro. "Still learning huh. Well I won't tease you as much yet. Not until you learn about Alculard. Regardless of the circumstance welcome to paradise." He said as he stretched.
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm

His golds just watched everyone. He decided to place himself back on duty as he looked around. It isn't like he was being rude it is just that now Kou knows what he looks like there was nothing left he had to hide. Once his golds met Sapphires he sighed a bit as he looked back over the railing. "Yes sir" Alric stated plainly. Out of all the chances he had not been caught they had to retrieve him this time around. He figured only one of two things could actually happen. One he was in trouble and may get replaced or two he will have to answer a ton of questions and all dealing with him and Anitan. This was not going to be a night he had hoped for.

When Jethro spoke it gave Alric a distraction and he looked around to find the answer. "See that bar in the back? That is where we set the dishes. They will have someone come and pick them up in a bit so we set them all there. Easier clean up and pick up for them." He stated as he pointed to the back end of the wall where people were gathering the dishes already. He happened to glance at Anitan and even Ani gave him the look like what did you do? Alric sighed he figured he will have to come clean about everything eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Kou ate his fries mostly and decided he was going to take the rest of his burger into his office. It would be his dinner as he already plotted out what he was going to do for the night. He already knew he wasn't going to be in the mood for cooking. He drank some of his soda mixture and smiled as Jethro declared he was full. "Any time Jethro. You will remember it I am most certain about that." He said as he finished his drink.

Kou's attention went to Anitan as he mentioned something about entertainment. He smirked a bit as he held his cup in his hands. "I really hope that you are nice to this toy of yours Anitan. Last I recall sometimes thing bite back." He said as their eyes met. Kou chuckled as Ani turned away rather quickly this time. He placed his cup down and smiled. "Yes still learning so teach him properly Ani. he seems like a very promising student." He said with a huge grin on his face.

Kou turned his attention to Alric who was quiet and more or less a bit annoyed. Maybe he didn't want him to see this side of him. Or maybe it was the form that he held back for so long. Well they will have a discussion in the garden. Alric explained to Jethro what to do with his plate and Kou smiled weakly. "Ready to go Jethro?" He asked as his attention returned back to the boy at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 am

He nodded when Alric told him what to do. It sounded very efficient in all to have clean up set up like that. The boy wanted to follow the directions while they were still in his head, but it would have been rude to leave while he was still being spoken to. Half the conversation, well most of it really, went right over his head. Just what kind of toy did Anitan play with for it to bite back? Were the students toys for these men or was it something else? Jethro hid his confusion by shrugging in response. "It has been nice so far, sirs, but I have had a long day. If it wouldn't be rude, may I be excused? I can find my way back to the dorm if you have something to do, Mr. Kousei." The child itched with the urge to run off, to be alone; it was comfortable, his usual loneliness, and the boy didn't know what to do with himself. He was getting to the point he couldn't care less about manners, but his body went through the motions regardless. He bowed and straightened, turning to take care of his mess. Jethro's back was to the adults, and he was halfway down the stairs before he sighed and muttered to himself, "Jeeze, you're a coward. Can't handle being around people at all." He stacked his plate neatly with the others and wondered if he'd ever feel comfortable here. The child looked around with a frown; which door had they come in? His brow furrowed as he thought long and hard. Come on, stupid! Which one was it? Focus!
Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Even his response was hard for Ani to take. So one Kousei didn't know that this is what his father looked like and two a whole lot of questions were going to need to be answered. Gods how come this wasn't looking promising at all? It made his nose twitch and that never was a good sign to have at all. He followed his fathers gaze but nothing seemed to be out of order. At least not yet anyways. So there was no need for the both of them to be there.

Of course when he was spoken to it brought him out of his dreaming state or thinking state rather. "Oh yeah. Well I just like to tease my toy but I can do it later. Right now I should get back to work." He said as he stood up. Stretching a bit to allow his muscles to warm up and his bones to creak a bit from stiffness. "I will teach him properly no worries. He won't be as hard as my old man I assure you." Ani chuckled as he patted his dads shoulder. More out of comfort rather than teasing him like he has been doing.

Ani walked down the stairs and saw Jethro looking confused. He chuckled a bit as he walked over to the boy. "Hey umm I am sure you came from the west side of the building. That leads to the dorms. Unless you wanted to walk around the track field and stuff and the dojo you should exit the east side." He pointed as he spoke hoping the youth understood the situation.
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Duty was the only thing distracting him at the moment. He couldn't quite understand why he was so nervous right now. Maybe because this is the first time any Alculard has seen him in this human form of his. He had a strict policy and here it was torn down in a matter of seconds by a slip up. Now that he will have to meet with Kou later on in the Garden he was hoping that it wouldn't be too long. After all he did have work but also he was not too happy about being questioned about personal business too much.

His golds happen to shift to the side and look over at the party still sitting at the table and his eyes met Kou's for 1.33 seconds. Turning away just as quickly to allow his orbs to scan the lower levels again. Not much activity but it was something to distract him with at least. His ears picked up on Jethro speaking and then leaving the party. The boy seemed like he was in a hurry. Either to meet the other middle school kids or to just get some sleep. Either way he was gone before Alric had a chance to say good bye. No sooner was Alric also left alone with Kou because Anitan also got up and left. Even more ackward than what he had intended to feel. Looking back at Kou he sighed. "So I guess I will meet you in your favorite spot around 7? I don't want to disturb you in you free time" he stated as his golds looked down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Kou ate his cooling fires at a slower rate. Listening to the answers and examining the 2 people before them there was no mistaking the fact that Anitan was Alric's son. But both looked young and now since they are shifters the real questions just zoomed around in his head. He was going to head back into his office and jot all these things down before he forgot them. It was only going to be him and Alric thus far.

Jethro got up and excused himself and Kou couldn't help but smile. "You have a good day Jethro and catch up on sleep." Kou said as he watched the little boy wander down the stair case. His eyes turned back to the 2 people left at the table. Anitan soon got up and Kou noticed he was a bit smaller, muscle wise, compared to his father but that height was still there. "Yes teach him well Ani and thank you." Kou said as he stretched. Now it was just him and Alric alone on the top balcony. Which usually meant the rest of the Alculards are either in class or being lazy as usual. If Fae is isn't on campus yet she will be and more than likely causing a ruckus. Kou sort of flinched at that because that meant another lecture and it was going to be long knowing Aunty Fae.

When Alric spoke Kou got his concentration back up and chuckled slightly. "I am inviting you to my favorite spot for a reason Alric. I am not angry if that is what you mean." He said as his phone buzzed in his pocket. he pulled it out and the message stated someone was in the office. Closing it he sighed and stood up. "Sadly however I must depart now and see who it is that stepped into the office. I will see you later on Alric. Take care." Kou gathered his plate and went to the back and grabbed a to go box. After placing his lunch inside he took the back stairs and headed out the door.

( Kou has left the Cafeteria and has gone to Headmaster's Office: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:09 pm

The boy looked up at the man with surprise, "A dojo? That might be a good place to investigate. I wonder," he broke off and shook his head. "Thank you, do you believe anyone would mind too much if I do go east and check it out?" He looked around, unsure of whether it would be more rude to stare at the male or at the door; either way, Jethro would be uncomfortable. A child he may be, but he knew there were dangers in the world, and he knew, too, that he wanted to learn how to defend himself from them. What better place to learn self-defense, if they offered beginner's classes in the dojo. Otherwise, he was going to have to find a way to learn on his own. It wouldn't be the first time, but it was better to have a teacher there. He wanted to just leave without hearing an answer, but that would be incredibly rude, and the boy still didn't know who reported what back to his guardian; his absolute best behavior when he wasn't alone was the only way he could be sure that James wouldn't hear anything about his ward that Jethro didn't want him to. It didn't matter how trustworthy anyone seemed at the beginning; all that mattered was keeping off the radar as far as James Monroe was concerned. He could daydream of being himself without getting in trouble, but he'd never act like he wished while he was still under James' control.
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:19 am

Kousei packed up his food and left the old wolf at the table. His golds scanned the floors and once no suspicious activity was happening he sighed and looked at the table. What was he going to do now that Kou knew? Last thing he wanted was to be meeting all the Alculards and they each bug him about keeping this side a secret from them. Suddenly an urge in him had him curious and the best place to go for information was the Commons when you wanted to Study away from the library. He was definitely going to have to rethink his strategy and what he was going to tell Kousei. Swiftly he got up and walked down the stairs quietly but stopping half way. Jethro and Ani looked to be talking about something so he decided to jump down from the left side of the banister and make is great escape without being seen.

[ Alric has left the Cafeteria and has gone to the Academy Gate: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]

Last edited by Alric on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:32 pm

So this is the so-called paradise...? was the first thought that crossed Kaine's mind as he passed through the corridors, scouting the whole area. Fancy. And you could even ring the bell.
The silver-haired boy chuckled and quickly gave his wristwatch a glance, knitting his eyebrows in a troubled manner. It's evening already! I'm laaaate. Guess It's my destiny to miss my classes... wait, what?

He suddenly stopped, staring blankly at the cafeteria.
Hell nooo. Don't tell me that I'm in the wrong building. Perfect. Awesome. Why must this place be so huuuge?

After a while of uncertain standing at the treshold, he finally decided to dive into the cafeteria life. Someone might be able to give me directions where the freaking dorms and classes are. And maybe I could get a dinner as a bonus.
Kaine picked up the food tray, casting an eye over the pre-made dinner available for students. What should I do now? Don't panic - look confident... He was definitely panicking and screaming deep inside, trying to unobtrusively catch the attention of the little black-haired boy (he couldn't make a fool of himself in front of an adult person, right?). Heyy there kiddo.. don't leave... help?
Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Ani just chuckled as he patted the boys' shoulder. "I highly doubt they would care if you go there Kid. You have to learn the campus some how." He winked at Jethro as he noticed a breeze behind him. As he turned he saw no one there just more students coming into the Cafeteria for lunch. He pushed the young one a little to the door. "Go and explore. Get to know your Sensei's on this campus and your potential classmates and other brothers and sisters of the campus." He smiled as his nose was picking up more scents. A new one meant they had another new student. His nose was faster than his old man's and he sure as heck needed to get into gear with names. The person came right up to the 2 and addressed Jethro first. Ani looked confused but a smirk settled on his face. Seems now he had 2 new students to take care of but first he was going to play a little game with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Eater! [Closed]   Late Eater! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Eater! [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next