Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Lonely Book Reading [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaimu

Kaimu

Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Kaimu nodded to Ami in response and jumped at a crash. He felt himself be pulled up onto the couch as Ami and the silent guy went to up a girl on the floor. She had screamed earlier and when the young teen out this together with her looks, he immedianly knew who she was. With a slight squeel, Kaimu jumped up and raced to the fallen girl. Pulling her up with his limited but enough strength he hugged the girl. "Kallen!!" He squeeled happily. He hugged her tighter before letting her go. "I missed you so much! Its been forever! Are you okay? Are they still bothering you? I really missed you!" Kaimu spoke fastly, his words blurring together but he knew Kallen would understand him. He realized that the teen was still taller then him. By a good 3-4 inches at least. Bending done to help pick up her stuff, Kaimu felt incredible joy at the sight of his childhood friend. "Still haven't gave up collecting chlorine tablets?" He said practically giggling like a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Ami smiled as she saw that Kaimu knew the girl, Kallen? That's what he called her. Believing that she was in capable hands Ami walked back towards the couch and sat back down, looking back at Shou. She hadn't realized how rude she'd been to just get up and walk away from him. He'd been surprisingly quite, Ami didn't mind though, it was peaceful after the last escapade.

She smiled at him then looked towards Kaimu. Perhaps he'd bring her over to sit with them, he may even take her to her dorm, well whatever he chose was really none of her business. Looking around she noticed a few bookshelves. Getting up, Ami walked towards one and scanned the books, most of them weren't very familiar to her. Looking to the boys and Kallen she asked politely, her high but soft voice ringing "Has anyone got any books here that they would recommend," A bashful smile seeping across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 am

Commotion, one after the other, exactly the reason he came to sit in the commons when it was quiet! Most times, he could be quite charming and helpful; other times he just wanted his space. No, he hadn’t minded the company; it was a quiet conversation after all, it was when people started falling off couches and dropping their junk everywhere that something snapped. Blue eyes rolled, searching for the clock on the wall. Oh wait, there’s a watch on your wrist. He peeked at the time, past curfew. Thank goodness it was time to go anyway.

He searched both sides of him to make sure he hadn’t brought anything except himself and the book in his hand. Slowly, he lifted to his feet and gave a quick smile to Ami, “I’ve been reading nothing but garbage recently, so I don’t have any recommendations for you.” He shrugged lightly and pointed to the boy in the glasses, “That one over there might, he seems to enjoy reading more than most." For some reason, he had noticed the quiet boy change books and continue on with his reading. A bit puzzled by his observance, he tilted his head to the left, questioning himself. "But it’s getting late and I think I may be a little tired, so I’m going to head off. Maybe we'll bump into each other another time” His gaze shifted to Kaimu and the klutz, a flat line upon his face, though he did attempt to hide his disgust at the girl as much as possible. Was there even a point in saying bye? They seemed to be in their own world. As he walked past, his left hand lifted for a wave, “Bye Kaimu, it was nice meeting you, I'm sure I'll see you around,” he said softly and continued out the doors.

[Shou has left the Commons and headed to the Library: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Kaimu looked around when he realised he had drifted off into his own little world. He then checked the time. Damn. The 16 year old looked around hastily for his bag. Once he found it he ran to it and grabbed it. One vvery important item fell out which the teen did not notice. His hormone medication. It prevented him from getting pregant. Not that he would ever have the chance. But that was beside the point. Kaimu waved to the people who was left and ran out the room. He still didn't notice that it was gone as he headed for the dorms. All that was going through his mind was curfew and breaking it. Something he did not want to do.

[Kaimu has left the Commons and gone to the Day Dorms Hoshi: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Shiro looked around. He saw Kaimu grab his bag and something fell out. Ah.. He dropped a bottle.. He walked over and picked up the small bottle. "Hey.. You dropped thi-" By the time Shiro had turned around, Kaimu was gone. He read the label, and it said "Hormone Tablets" Sighing, Shiro slipped them into his pocket incase he bumped into the person again. He probably had another bottle at home, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Ami saw that the common room was emptying, checking the time she saw that it was almost curfew. She went back to the bookshelf and put away a book she'd chosen. Walking upto the stranger, she smiled and walked towards him gracefully, she doubted he'd payed any attention to her but she wasn't fussed. She was used to that. Speaking softly she said "Curfew's coming up, I'm not sure where the dorms are. Would you be able to tell me?" she paused a moment before saying "Or, better still, would you be able to show me? Sorry if I'm being a burden to you, feel free to shoo me away if you want." Ami was always a bit shy and when she was nervous she'd babble. It was an annoying habbit of hers.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:24 am

Shiro turned around to see a short but cute girl talking to him.
"Show you the dorms? Ah.. I'm not too sure where they are either. I've only just joined this school, too. Sorry." Pretty much ignoring her after that, he walked over to his bag, packed everything away and sat back down. Curfew. Feh, who needs it. He wasn't particuarly bothered about getting punished for missing his curfew, he did it all the time.. What difference would today make?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:24 am

Ami smiled sadly and said "That's okay. Well good luck with your first days... I know... how it feels." She slowed towards the end, getting quieter as she realised he wasn't listening. An almost angered look crossed her face, he was being kind of rude as he packed his stuff and sat back down. To think she actually liked him, she blushed and shook her head, she had such a fickle mind and heart. Besides, she new she was over reacting, he just wanted to relax. She was probably more irritated by the fact that all day she'd not managed to make a single friend. That was the whole point of coming to this after all. She wondered if it was her fault. Her face fell a little and her smile faded. She wished she could be as happy as her cousin, she could always cheer herself up, for Ami though it had never been as easy as that. Being cooped up in a house for over 10 years had really taken it's toll on her. She'd almost become a blank canvas, she didn't have much of a big personality, she wondered if that's why this boy probably got bored of her within minutes.

She walked quickly out of the room as her face burned a little, she knew she was being stupid and childish, she closed the common room door and started to dread looking for the dorms... again. She could sort of remember where they were, she supposed she could always just ask someone nearby. If she couldn't find her dorm how could she be punished for missing curfew, well she hoped she didn't. She really really hoped she found them in time. A final thought cheered her up though, maybe I'll have better luck making friends in class. She slowly plastered on a fake smile and walked away.

[Ami is leaving the commons and is heading to the day dorms]
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:44 am

Shiro blushed intensley. He wasn't used to talking to girls, and now he had, he couldn't help but stop the conversation mid-way so she didn't see him like this. He put his head in his hands then stood back up, chucking his bag onto his back. Walking out the door, he turned around and sighed. Another day failed.

[Shiro left Commons and went to Day Dorms]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Book Reading [Closed]   Lonely Book Reading [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely Book Reading [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2