Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm

It was twilight, an odd time to arrive at any place, but this was when James had decided his ward should be at the gate. The young child looked up at the gate before him in distrust. What was it that they had to hide behind these bars? Would he really accomplish his goals here? Jethro shook his head, his shaggy bangs getting in his eyes again. It was annoying, but the boy refused to get a hair cut. Sharp brown eyes glanced around, looking for a way to gain access. Finally alighting on a button, he reached up and pressed.

To his surprise the gates opened with barely a sound. At least it was a well maintained place. He picked up his duffel bag and strode forward. This was another new beginning, and he was going to make the most of his time here. Maybe James Monroe would even keep him here another year if he did well. The child straightened his shoulders as he came level with the wall. "Hello, Alculard Academy," he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 pm

After having such a crazy day he decided to walk around the campus and give the Homeland Security some assistance since he didn't feel like being in his office for the rest of the day. He combed his damp hair with his fingers as he walked up to the gate. It looked like someone was actually there. A small boy infact. Not surprising if prodigies came around here from time to time. Coming up to the boy as the gates closed Kou smiled. "Hello there and welcome to Alculard Pardise Academy. Are you here to enroll young man?" Kou asked as he looked down at the boy. He looked to be in Elementary if anything but hey you never know these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:05 am

It was a surprise to see an adult after being surrounded by children. He straightened his posture and hiked the duffel higher onto his shoulder. A quick check of his shorts and sweater let him know the only thing disheveled about him was his hair, which he kept unruly on purpose, despite how much it annoyed him. Jethro eyed the stranger with suspicion as the gates closed behind him. "Mr. Monroe told me the enrollment was completed, and all I had to do was show up. I suppose the answer to your question would be yes in either case," those brown eyes never strayed from the male, but the boy managed to take in his surroundings; they were beautiful. There was a hint of rebellion in his posture and voice, but he paid it no mind; he had to camouflage his real self still, and until the day he could support himself.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Now that Kou thought about it how come Homeland didn't spot the boy at all? Then again they were few in number and this campus is quite....massive. Kou just shrugged it off and decided he will have to meet with Alric and them at a later time to come up with better schedules. The kid was proper he gave him that and well mannered as well. "Well then let me take you to the proper building then. This campus is mostly for the teens but you should be fine. Your classes are held in a small building and for now you will have one teacher. First I will take you to the dorms where you will be staying. Have you eaten at all today?" He asked as he walked the young man down the Sakura path to the Dorms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:26 am

The male acted harmless enough; Jethro couldn't bring himself to trust him, but he did like his attitude. This place was already very different from his previous schools, and it was a good change. The child listened to the man speak, nodding when appropriate. He followed the adult down a path, since he didn't know where to go, and at this point even lost was a better option than standing around at the gate. "No, sir. I have been in a car traveling since just after dawn, and only just gotten here. Are there so few children in middle school, then?" He kept an eye on the handsome man as he spoke, the other mentally sketching the trees along the path. His duffel started to get heavy, so he swapped shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 am

Maybe he will have to have Homeland think about recruiting again. Alric hates doing so especially using students because he feels they should be fulfilling their goals and dreams. Not staying stuck around a campus they attended. But they will have no choice if they attracted more children on campus. Safety is a high issue along with health. Alculards spend thousands to make sure they have top security and the finest equipment on health. Really the only way people could get in is if they already knew someone here. Kou took the left path to get to the dorms. Lucky for the middle school kids they stayed within the building they slept in. They had class on the second floor in the open room which overlooked the campus.

"Well after we set you up with the other middle schoolers in the same room I will take you to get food from the cafeteria. We have a few but keep in mind we weren't really built with children in mind. But if enough come here w will convert part of the campus into you guy's playground." He stated as they were close to the day dorms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

There was no sign of his curiosity about the other children as they continued on. He merely nodded to himself, memorizing the path they took, should he need to use it by himself in the near future. The male seemed very knowledgeable about the school; was he faculty or a student? Jethro couldn't help but smile at the thought of food. "Thank you. I hope I'm not troubling you too greatly, sir." A small, soft smile crossed the boy's face before he quickly suppressed it, "I'm sure a playground would be nice for the younger children. It is a good idea for later, definitely." The boy made sure he was walking behind his elder, partly so the man couldn't see his reactions, and partly out of ingrained respect; it also helped that he was learning the path, but what he could see, feel, and smell. It wasn't much, but he'd know this path should he use it. He kept his voice low and hid most of the varying emotions he felt; he'd had entirely too much experience in that department.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Now a days maybe the Homeland Security isn't the only ones recruiting. Some how Takamichi had built a mailing system that none of them can stop so new people were joining. It's good thought because ever since the numbers dropped they have been trying to bring them back up. Now that it came to mind some of their best students did help Alric in the past when it came to security. Maybe make it seem like a form of extra credit others would join. You can never have enough extra credit it right? The students would have to explore around the campus though. Like classrooms and lounge areas. The last thing they needed was a student getting hurt. Maybe he could have them sign a consent form. Gods so much he had to do.

As he listened carefully the young one's footsteps were behind him. He smiled as he figured the boy was learning the campus. That was a very good thing but maybe they should pair up Middle and Freshmen. Have a big sibling little sibling club or something. It would be an extra activity for them all to have fun. "This is no trouble at all Jethro. I hate being in my office all the time. Besides it gives me a chance to hang around with our students and staff. We use the Mentor Disciple way of life here. Otherwise how am I supposed to know what you guys wish to do if you had no one to tell? I will keep in mind that playground for you." He stated as he turned a corner and the dorms came into view. He stopped them and came to Jethro's level. "You see that white building there on the left? Don't ever go there. This colorful one here to are right is where you will be. That room upstairs of open space is where your class is held everyday. You have rooms on the first floor." He stated as he led the boy to the Day Dorms.

(Kousei and Jethro have left the Gates And is heading to the Day Dorms: All set up )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]   Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Intrusion Into The Peace [Closed]
Page 1 of 1