Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Yismen, Ayzen  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Yismen, Ayzen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kailyn

Kailyn

Yismen, Ayzen  Empty
PostSubject: Yismen, Ayzen    Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Yismen, Ayzen  Ay_and10
(Yamir, Ayzen and Zack)

Basics
Full Name: Ayzen Yismen
(name pronounced: Eye-Zen)
Nick Name: Ay, Yiz-chan (Due to his feminine features), Pup by Soole
Origin: Spanish/Japanese Ancient Vampire
Martial Status: In a relationship with Zack
Birth Date: October 1st (2nd Month of Fall)
Occupation: High School Senior(Night)/ Part Time Chef at Kozy Korner (Permissable by the Alculard Famliy)
Dreams/Goals: Next dream to be bonded to Zack and his goal is to own his own Restaurant
Language: Spanish (Spain), Japanese and Vertigo (Vampire)
Family: Isabel and Kyo Yismen, Yismen Trading Company (Ran by Vampires and Lycans), HeadMaster Lutherin
Career: Working on it!
Orientation: Homosexual

Yismen, Ayzen  Ayzen_11

Appearance
Hair: I have medium dark, layered, spiky hair. No matter what I do it is never flat only if I get out of the shower. It is actually thick and course due to my heritage but that is alright. I don't have to do much to it but comb it. I don't want it growing too long so I maintain it to this length and cut it every month.
Eyes: I actually have Hazel Emerald Green eyes just like my father. My mother has beautiful Green Hazel Eyes. Due to what I am my eyes will change to this nice gold when I go into my blood thirsty state. Only very close friends and my mate will ever see this side of me. Unless I go into an unknown location like that to scare people off.
Height: 5'9" An Inch above my mom and an inch shorter than my dad. Well we vampires don't get too tall anyways so I guess that is alright.
Build: I may be thin but I am Fit and toned due to being on the Martial Arts Team during the night.
Natural Scent: White Roses. I guess for a feminine looking guy they had to give me a feminine like scent. Well I can't complain it is a very soft light smell. My parents have light scents as well.
Blood Type: B
Gene: Ancient Vampire Purebreed, Breeder(He doesn't know yet)

Yismen, Ayzen  Ayzen_12

Attributes
Hobbies: Martial Arts, creating new dishes, having Picnics.
Loves: Zack and Smoothies
Dislikes: Iceburg Lettece
Loathes: Greasy Foods
Fears: Losing Zack and not obtaining his dream
Strengths: Cooking and Sex
Good Habits: Loving and quiet
Bad Habits: Too sex orientated in his mode
Turn ons: Zack, fit to well built bods, outgoing people, chocolate
Turn offs: scary people, too timid, bullies

Personality:
Ayzen isn't really much on the outside and is only seen as a very quiet guy. He is shy and timid around people he doesn't know except for the Alculard family and his best friend Zack. He isn't a party animal but he will go out on occasion. The only time he is into things is when he becomes hungry. His hunger gives him a crazy sexdrive which can last for days if it is unattended to. He becomes rougher and seems to be more talkative than usual. So when he is taking his fill for blood sex is always thrown into the mix. It is not a complete change but a change none the less when he is in that state.

Background:
Ayzen was born in a small farming community to Isabel and Kyo Yismen of the Yismen Trading Company. His parents are full purebred Ancient Vampires. This is why their eyes are gold and not red. Their Company is consisted of Vampires and Lycans and they are the first successful company to have the two parties merge and work together happily. The Alculard Family is one of their biggest customers and usually buy things in bulk at a time twice a year. It is rare but sometimes they purchase every time a new catalog comes out.

As Ayzen grew older he went through his Vampire States on more than one occasion but he didn't learn them fully until he turned 12. Kyo had to show him what their particular breed does and how to do things without killing or changing others. Once his parents worked longer days and were gone for more weeks at a time their company close to home would watch over Ayzen. He learned the names and positions of each member and even learned how old the company really was. Growing up he learned so much about everyone and his family's amazing wealth that was used to support the lycan and vampire associations. He soon became familiar with another name of Riches: Alculard. This name is known throughout the world and well respected. Some have tested and even tried to bring this family down but failed. A letter came to Ayzen in the mail with their logo on it so he talked to his parents about it. They figured he would like to go see another country and get out of Spain for a while so they agreed to pay it off for him to attend.

Here is where he met Zack. Ayzen became friends with him on orientation when they thought he was a daytime student. Once his true background was leaked the headmaster of that time switched him to night. That doesn't prevent Ayzen from seeing his friend. Since he moved here from Spain he asked for permission to work while being in school and the headmaster gave him permission. So during the day he works at a restaurant (Kozy Korner) where the students and staff visit often not too far from the campus (In the Mall). On his off days he will sneak around the grounds during the day with Zack inbetween all his classes or go train for his Martial Arts. As the years have gone by Ayzen has grown more attached to Zack and during his Vampire escapades Zack is who he lusts for. Zack is the only one that knows of his true Vampire secrets and after confessing to him where will it go from here?

Story Thus Far
Ayzen goes to work and is excited about his dinner with Zack. They haven't had the time to be together and even Soole said she misses her pups being around each other. Today they finally meet after about a week of separation. Once Zack comes in early to pick him up however Ayzen is just swarmed with Zack thoughts but that is alright as hi manager lets him go early. Once they go to eat at Lang's Teahouse they enjoy their talk and their dinner together. But soon dinner leads into something more like a confession. Ay rushes to the restroom because of a nose bleed and tries to clean his mess but is soon Zack comes inside looking for him. Ayzen couldn't hold his feelings anymore as he kissed Zack briefly. The ride home almost killed them no doubt but Ay at least felt a bit better knowing he confessed about it. Soole wait for him to return as she scratched his door. Ayzen gave Soole dinner and got her ready for her classes. She joined Ayzen in his Martial Arts Training Class and things turned out fine until a Lycan decided to get 'testy' and went after everyone even Soole. Ayzen stopped him out of instinct and Soole ran off shortly afterwards. Since Ayzen went to check into his Art Class and noticed they were still working on their projects he decided to check in and left. He decided to see Zack at work since that was going to be the only way to solve this issue.

Going to the Bar wasn't such a bad Idea as Ayzen walked past Kousei Alculard and Ikito-Sensei. He waited for Zack to get off which was to his surprise not to hard nor long at all. Once they got back to the dorm Zack showered and they both confessed to each other. Zack gave Ayzen one hell of an enjoyable night and as they slept sometime in the early morning Soole returned to her pups and gave them a startle. She tried to get Zack up but he explained to her they didn't have class but Ay got a call to come into work later. As they told her to return in the room after the clothed themselves they went back to sleep and Soole soon followed them. Sleeping inbetween her pups as they wait for noon to arrive.

Other: Ancient Vampire Background
Because this is not your horror flick type vampire I figured you would like to know about them and what is unique.

-Their eyes are gold and not red. In their culture if you have red eyes and you are an ancient you are not a purebreed or you are not a bonded vampire. Even those that marry outside of the Vampire clan with offspring usually have them with red eyes. They are gold if the parents are bonded.

-They are attracted to blood and sex. They have very high sex drives when it comes to eating. Blood is an appetizer and sex usually follows after. Although if they don't get their ample supply they become a little too violent so when they actually get a taste they will have sex for hours until passing out from exhaustion.

-Their fangs range in different sizes and they don't click like pens. They grow when they are ready to eat digging deep into the skin and making the holes deep and large for feeding. Ancients are known as the Sabors of the Vampire Breeds. Their fangs extend past their jawlines. This is due to the prey they hunted in the past and a unique trait that will never die.

-This clan of Vampires has what is called an Imprint or Scent. They are able to tell where you are by your scent. Everyone Actually has one but they are not attuned to it. This is how families find one another when they are separated.

-Each Vampire Clan have a "family head" or leader. In the Ancient Line you have a HeadMaster and he normally resides in the family Castle/Palace. He has a connection to every single member in the family even the newest additions through bonding and children. They are high up there in age and they watch over everything that goes on. New members once join the reunion and meet the main man himself. He gives them a blessing of sorts and smiles at their large family. Any non vampire who is not bonded but would love to join the family have to go through him first. If he approves he will change them into a half breed and give them the same benefits as if they were a full. HeadMaster is only a title and it can be passed down but the former must 'die' once he feels he is ready. The next appointed vampire that steps up to the task will take the actual family crest and watch the former turn to dust. Once the dust is collected on the crest they plant it under the family tree which will never die. hen the new HeadMaster takes the title.

-When they eat/feed they find a location with a large vein or wherever the blood supply is plentiful on their partners. They use their saliva and lick the spot they are going to eat from. The saliva is actually cold but heats up once the skin is broken. The coldness sends shocks into the area numbing it out so the pain is far less. They don't drink for long because of their high sex drives and their partners heart rate. When you are not bonded they will hold your wrist to make sure your heart is steady. If not they will stop and close the wound. Closing it is not hard as they Lick the same spot and send shocks around the holes to tighten them up. It makes the scars less visible. Do not move around during this process. Injuries can become fatal.

-Bonding is a sort of union in a way. Both partners have to be honest and willing to accept each other as a whole. It is an actual ritual which involves a lot of blood and sayings to make the bond. If one is not honest in the ritual then the bonding will kill them in the process. Once bonded you create a telepathic line to your lover. Thoughts are important because you are never around them 24/7. Not only thoughts but memories can also be shared but your bond must be on a very deep level before things such as that can be shared. Also while bonded you can feel whatever pain your partner is going through or other emotions. Even your children will have that connection. The connection you can turn off or just simply tone it down and divert it away from your child if you don't want them to experience the pain and suffering you are going through. Along with bonds is a haze or cloud which is embedded in the back of the mind. That is your connection link to your lover. It will only leave if: The lover dies, they are on the brink of insanity, Soul shatters, or the bond has been severed. If a Bond is to break or shatter only the child from the bonded parents can repair it. Both Parents MUST have a strong loving connection to their child for it to work. Bonded people get to have the close affects of their vampire lover from speed to cravings. The only thing you do not get is the physical changes. Your lover will have to change you into one which is a similar process as the bonding.

Breeders
Breeders are a very unique class of males that are highly looked for. People will bid and pay outrageous prices for one and if they themselves can not have kids they will also hire a "suitable" partner for their breeder. Check out the Ethnic Groups In the Get to Know you section for more details.

-They have kids with High markings but not all males will become like their 'mothers'. Some become breeders some will not. The ratio is very slim if one is born. It is a recessive gene however that can get passed down to other generations.

-The terms last the same amount and the signs are the same as if they were females. Of course not all go through every single notion through a pregnancy. Since they are male however they can get extremely violent. Mates are encouraged to not retaliate against them but to help calm them down. They will attack but you must be learn how to not anger them more.

Breeder Role Model: Thomas Beatie
Articule: http://www.mahalo.com/thomas-beatie
Yismen, Ayzen  Pregnant-Man-Thomas-Beatie-Is-Pregnant-Again-2
Any (transgender)man willing to get pregnant due to their partners infidelity will remain in my Hall of Heroes

Yismen, Ayzen  733C7E4A11D5A617401E35F2753E28

Last edited by Kailyn on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:02 am; edited 61 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com

Yismen, Ayzen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yismen, Ayzen    Yismen, Ayzen  EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:22 pm

To discuss this character, please go here
Back to top Go down

Yismen, Ayzen
Page 1 of 1