Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akahito Alculard

Akahito Alculard

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Akahito had closed his eyes before he knew it. Memories that he didn’t want to remember flashed. He clutched his pants and took slow deep breaths. But all he saw was blood. Blood and more blood. He forced his eyes open and he focused on his salad. The man was aware of his shaking hands as he ate. He was aware breathing that had sped up. Even his quickened heart beat. All of it. He had to calm himself down. He couldn’t have an episode in the middle of a restaurant. Stupid memories. Stupid past lives. He hated it all. Why can’t everything be simple?

Hito looked down at his salad. It looked like he had hardly touched it. How is that even possible? He swore he had ate more then that. Doesn’t matter. He shook his head so it would clear. He needed more sleep apparently. He felt exhausted. Or maybe he should go and find a cute girl or guy to make his familiar. That sounded swell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 am

He chuckled softly at his cousin. "I am in the mood for pizza. It has nothing to do with doing as I'm told." His hand slid beneath the table to grasp hers when she slapped him. Giving her hand a gentle squeeze, he shrugged. "I just don't like being watched, Avvy...Well, not in this context, at least." Another soft chuckle escaped him as he glanced at her. "So I've noticed..." His tone was dry, amused, and he shook his head. "Really, Avvy...what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 pm

"Why do you assume I'm 'up to something', Ada?" she asked quietly, debating whether or not to shake her hand out of his. His hand was warm around hers, almost comforting in a twisted "I can't allow myself to trust him because he'll kill me" way. Her nausea was subsiding slightly, but at a slow pace. After a moment of silence, her gaze fell to the table, and even from that to their connected hands. Giving his a weak squeeze back (and she knew she'd never be able to explain why she made the motion) Asuko admitted falsely "I've finally achieved the highest level of happiness I'll be able to. The only thing I am trying to do now is keep that."
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 pm

His emeralds scanned the area again. Ayzen was literally bored out of his mind. Again with nothing to do but just wait for his lover to come and pick him up. He still had to give Zack this shirt for crying out loud and make sure it fit before the store closed. Sighing he looked over at Asuko first. His emeralds shinning hard as he watched her. She was always the one to protect her students but now she was in his domain and he was going to protect her in any way possible. So far she seemed to be okay and there was no cause for an alarm. At least not yet anyways. His Emeralds went to her cousin. Liam really didn't look like a bad guy but hey looks are very deceiving especially when you are a nonhuman. He was eating his pizza but it must be cold by now. Nothing wrong with that but sometimes certain ones should be eaten hot not cold. Loses flavor and texture too fast when that happens. Then scanning to the next table where Akahito sat. He seemed like a very troubled guy with good looks of course. But to have a teacher come in here upset never sat well with Ayzen. Gathering his duffle and phone he came to the teachers booth. "May I sit with you Alculard-san?" he asked politely as he set his stuff down before he sat down. "Sorry but you seem to be troubled and....that always tends to worry me. I know it is none of my business but I just can't help it. I know I am only a student but if you don't mind we can talk. I am a good listener at least but again you don't have to tell me anything. After all it is invasion of privacy." Ay stated as he emeralds looked up at the man hoping to strike a conversation so that time went by faster.
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Akahito Alculard

Akahito Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Akahito got lost in thought once more. He tried to remember what he needed to finish up because if he didn’t have that much work then he could get some more sleep. He counted off in his head and figured that he could push off the work in favor of some down time. He was brought back to reality when he heard Ayzen’s voice.

”Ah. Go ahead Yismen-san.” He answered while giving a tired smile. He rubbed his yellow eyes and forced himself to be more alert. He just needed to be awake a bit longer then he could sleep for a nice long time. He smiled at the thought before looking at Ayzen. ”Oh I am fine. Just a bit tired. I have been doing paperwork so it tends to cut into my sleeping schedule quite a bit. I plan on getting some sleep after I leave. Thanks for asking though.” He explained kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 am

"And what are you willing to do to the man you assume is here to take that from you?" He finished his pizza and sat back, thinking. "You know, Avvy...I've been wondering how you ever had the patience to deal with the Clan the way you did. I mean, they're idiots. Needy idiots. It's really quite aggravating." He glanced at her. "And then you go into teaching...where you deal with more of the crap. I'm really amazed by you, Avvy."
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:21 am

She locked eyes with him quickly, a smirk slowly spreading across her lips. "I am willing to do anything and everything I must, Adrastos, to ensure my safety." Turning back to Ayzen and Akahito, she watched them for a moment, trying to figure out how to reply to Ada's comment about the clan. He was right of course, they were needy, and there were moments when she wanted to rip her hair out and tell them to fix their problems themselves. But there had also been times when she quite enjoyed leading them. Not for the power, or the fact that she had been looked up to above all else, but knowing that she was keeping an entire race alive in a world that was quickly trying to devour and erase their existence. If all other clans had been eradicated, she would fight tooth and nail to make sure hers survived.

And what'd they do?

They tried to kill her.

"You were the one who ran me off, Ada. Remember that. They are your responsibility now; your needy idiots. Good luck to you."
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:01 pm

When Akahito offered the seat Ayzen smiled as he sat down to join the teacher. Gods the man looked so tired. Poor guy. "Sleep is good. You look like you barely ate anything sir. Maybe you should take your food home and get some rest. To be honest with you. Students like me still need good Teachers like you around. Please get a good nights sleep." he stated with a friendly smile.

Ayzen checked his phone and sighed. Gods he may just have to wait in the garage for Zack. Or walk around the mall due to complete boredom. He caught a glimpse of Asuko and Liam. Well it seemed like the man finished his pizza. But from his posture he seemed a bit upset. That is one thing to meet you cousin who you haven't seen in years and they come here to scold you. Yeah...sounds like his older sisters. Always coming back to scold him on something he didn't do. At least his brothers were kinder about the issue.

Now even for her tone Asuko seemed a bit upset. Ay turned back around and let his head hit the table. He really hoped that they don't fight here. He was always taking care of his teachers when they came in. But if they weren't able to come back how else can he slip boosts of energy into their food or give them the proper nourishment that they needed? All he could do was sit and wait until the boredom chewed through him enough to actually get up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Akahito Alculard

Akahito Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Akahito gave another tired smile. He decided that taking his food home was indeed a good idea. He just wanted to sleep. It had been a long day and if he didn’t get some sleep soon he would just pass out somewhere. He managed to get a waiter’s attention. ”Can I get the check and a box please?” He asked with a forced smile for the person. They nodded and went to go get the things Akahito had asked for. ”Thank you for the company Yismen-san but I need to get going.” He said as the waiter came back with the box and check. Akahito put his left over food in the box and before getting up. He went and paid the bill before leaving.

[Akahito has left the MALL and gone to the ALCULARD ESTATE]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:31 pm

So that's how it would be. Well, he should have known better than to think she'd welcome him with open arms and tell him how proud she was of him. He sighed as a waiter came up with his check. Paying, he stared down at his empty plate. "Well, that certainly sounds like a nice place to end a conversation..." Not true. There were a million things he still wanted to say to her. Okay, just two, but a million times over: "I love you"; and "you'll come back with me, or I'll kill you." Really, though, who was counting.

He looked at her again and touched the necklace he'd bought her. "I suppose I could say something really cheesy right now...but you've pretty much stripped me of my comic relief for the moment. I love you, Avalon. I just hope, for your sake, that you start believing me when I tell you that." Standing, he left the restaurant. Time to find out where he lived.

[Liam has left Kozy Korner and is heading to his apartment.]

Last edited by Valeria on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 pm

She narrowed her eyes, any hint of a smirk falling from her lips ungraciously. Yes, it was a good place to end the conversation. And get out of this god forsaken place to find a more safe one. She would be missing her classes tonight; for finding her brother was top of her list. Second was getting as far away from Japan as possible. But where would she go? Asia was bust. Anything between Japan and Greece was a war zone in her opinion. Europe was much too close to her original home... The Americas? She remembered the last time she had traveled there. She didn't care for it much. At all. Plus, Ada would find her instantly. It would be too predictable...

She was pulled out of her plotting by his fingers grazing her skin, touching the necklace he had just given her lightly and speaking in a melancholy voice, laden with dangerous undertones. It (and his hand barely skimming a patch of her collarbone) sent a shiver down her spine. He was much too close, and much too deadly.

But then he was gone. Walking out of the restaurant as though nothing had happened. Good riddance. She glanced at Ayzen, alone in the recently vacated booth, and gave a strained smile, slipping out of her own gracefully. "Thank you for everything, Yismen-kun." she whispered tensely as she stepped past him, tip lying tucked under a salt shaker on her table.

Once out of the mall, she breathed in cool, fresh air and turned down an alley, stopping short and burying her face in her hands. She couldn't handle everything happening this fast. She wanted to be able to go home and sleep, or find some poor, unsuspecting man and simply kill him. She'd feel so much better after something like that. Instead, she unfurled large black wings, slightly uncomfortably after going so long without using them, and batted them a few times to make sure she could still get where she wanted to. Asuko pictured the path back to campus and straight to the teachers apartments. Before her own and slightly down a hill was Kailyns. Hopefully he'd still be there... Classes didn't start for a little bit... She sighed in exasperation and flashed away, there one moment, gone the next.

[Asuko has left Kozy Korner and is heading to Kailyn's Apartment.]
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Ayzen watched as Akahito took his box and left. Paying his bill on the way out. He leaned against the table and sighed. "Why does today seem so....out of order" He muttered to himself as he watched other customers in and out the restaurant. Man in ways Ay really wished he didn't answer his cell phone this morning. Today was just not his day the more it dragged on. Soon even Liam had left and he could only imagine the sigh of relief that was washing over Asuko now. She had to be happy he was gone. He figured family wasn't always the best to be around but hey she is a smart woman and Ay was pretty sure she can shake him off. She walked up to him and whispered to him. He smiled and nooded. "You are quite welcome Asuko-sensei. Take care of yourself" He stated as he watched her go. Great now he was here bored and alone. He laid his head down on the table as his emeralds stared at his cell phone which hasn't gone off for a while. Zack where could you be?
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:08 am

***Phone call to Ayzen: Zack Calling***
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:42 am

Ayzen laid his head on the smooth table top. Akahito had long since left him there and frankly the boredom was eating away at him. He moved his hair slightly away from his emerald eyes and sighed. He checked the time on his phone which was laying on the table not too far from his face. Gods he hoped Zack was out otherwise he was going to highly bored out of his mind. His lazy eyes watched as people passed him by going to take a seat or was going to pay their bill and leave for the day. He had managed to close his eyes for a moment and as soon as he did they shot back open due to the vibration. He looked at it and smiled as he saw Zack's name. Flipping the phone open he smiled. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:16 am

***Phone call to Ayzen from Zack***

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Ayzen sat up and placed his elbows on the table top. One of the Waiters came and handed Ay a glass of water figuring that he would be thirsty since he had been sitting in here for an hour. They added 2 lemons for him and he nodded in thanks as he smiled and drank some of the water. "Zack it's okay. I had a few teachers visit me at work today so that makes me happy. I figured you were still in class but Akira is never late. I wonder what happened?" Ay drank some of his water as he looked around. Seeing a few of his coworkers waving to him and a small handful came and sat with him. They figured he was talking to someone important since Ay began to blush. He shooed them away but they just laughed a bit harder as Ay glared at them. Once the rest of the conversation finished he almost chocked on his water. Spitting it out and it spraying all over the table as he coughed. "Did you say elf in armor? Is she tan with silver white color hair and creepy green eyes?" His eyes narrowed was she in town already. Ay's coworkers we cleaning up the mess and himself as he rubbed his head. When Zack said she wore armor he winced. "Yeaaaahhh so not talking about that in my work place. How long before you get here?" He asked as his fellow coworkers waved good bye and left Ayzen alone. Gods if she is here..... He thought as he sighed as his head hit the table.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 am

*** Phone call to Ayzen from Zack***

”I don’t know. He randomly showed up like….30 minutes AFTER class was supposed to end. I mean, again, it’s really weird for him. He’s never late. I left before I heard his reasoning behind it. He was about to get his ass chewed out by elf la-“

Spoiler:

”………She’s about maybe an inch or two shorter than you…yeah……I guess this means you know her huh?”

Spoiler:

”Well, I have to take a shower first, and….”

Spoiler:

”Well, I might have to ride the bus. Unsure if I can drive the bike at the moment. I will know for sure when I get out of the shower.”

Spoiler:

“Nothing to worry about, sweetheart, I just hurt myself in class fighting your….mystery elf person.”

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:03 am

When Zack stated he didn't know the reason for Akira being late he can only imagine how bad Fae was getting on him right now. In fact he was positive that Akira has never met Fae since he has been here. Yeah this had bad idea written all over it. Ay sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Chewed out is too light of a term with her. Yes I know her. She is the founder of this Academy if I remember correctly." Ay said as he sat back and looked at the customers coming in and out of the facility. "Yes shower it will help ease you for sure. Wait take the bus? Zack you fought her? Love she could have hurt you she doesn't hold back for anyone." Ay groaned as he tilted his head up. What else is in store for my messed up day?
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm

***Phone Call From Zack to Ayzen***

Spoiler:

”well, she really didn’t give us any choice, Ay, she demanded that we perform suicides with her and then changed to sticks once Masuki, Kei and I were able to finally get her on the mats. I mean, it’s nothing that Kailyn doesn’t put you all through….and it’s nothing that you don’t put me through when we train.”

Spoiler:

” it’s just a couple of bumps and bruises, those are a given whenever I head into class. Besides, its nothing you can’t heal right?”

Spoiler:

Last edited by Slven on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 am

Ay groaned as he leaned his head back and sighed. Okay so he had to take into account that she could have hurt him but the question was how badly did she hurt him? She wasn't one for being careful when it came to training and she hurts with and without armor on. After rubbing his eyes in thought he looked down at the empty glass. "What I put you through love is at a tolerate level. What she puts you through is beyond military status. She hurt you didn't she? Oooo I will give her ankle biter if that is what she is asking for." Ayzen crossed his arms in front of his chest pouting. "My healing can only go so far love before the person needs some serious help. Okay just how badly did she hurt you?" He asked curious as he heard the shower running. "Oooo someone's naked." Ay chuckled as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 am

***Phone Call from Zack to Ayzen***

”Ayzen I’m fine, really.”

Spoiler:

“I mean, she kinda, I guess…..healed me already? She took the pain away, so it’s not as bad as it was. I mean after all I was kind of stupid and did go after her weak side. Really love, its nothing more than bruises. You give me those all the time…”

Spoiler:

”mhmm. Too bad you’re not here to enjoy it.”

Spoiler:

”You can still hear me right?”
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:01 am

Sighing Ayzen sort of gave into his lovers humorous tone. "Alright love if you say you are okay then I will leave it alone." He stated as he smiled a little. Now it would be a sight to see if he did do his famous ankle biter to Zack. Ay wondered if Zack would look at him different if he did do his ankle biter impression. Even though he isn't that little anymore. "I hope she did heal you even if it was by a little bit. She hurts and I don't think she realizes by just how much she does." AY sighed as he looked around again and then placed his head on the table. Boredom sucks especially when you have to wait for so long. Ayzen smirked when he heard the humor. "Maybe another time when I am not so far away. Yes I can hear you clearly."

Sighing Ayzen decided to get up and see about Zack's Shirt at Franks' shop. It is far better than sitting bored right?

( Ayzen has left his job at the Kozy Korner and has gone to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Kyrian

Kyrian

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 pm

She was excited really, holding onto her pup’s hand as he took her out of the building but not to the parking garage. He said he couldn’t take her own the ‘bike’ because the three of them wouldn’t fit on it. But they were going to take something called a ‘bus’, it didn’t matter to her, she was going to have fun with her pups somewhere that wasn’t here on campus. This way the two could play together tow outside where they weren’t hiding inside. She was all smiles as they waited at what her dark hair pup called a bus stop. She knew what it was, seen it many times before coming here to take many students into the city, but Ayane-san had told her she wasn’t allowed to leave on it and if she ever did she couldn’t be alone.
Akira-sense had given her the passes to leave the school and her pups would be with her, it was fine right? She was following what Ayane-san had told her after all. When the long blue colored bus pulled up to the stop, Zack had tighten his hand around hers pulling her back a bit when she when to get on the metal object happy as could be. He was telling her they had to wait until the others who were getting off when done before they could get one. She watched with sparkling eyes the people getting off, if she had her tail it would be wagging but she was a ‘human’ girl. People didn’t wag their tushes about when they were happy the jumped up and down in excitement, and at this very moment that was what she was doing. But her excitement was short lived as they were packed onto the ‘bus’ standing up right since all the seats were taken, her nails digging into her pup’s arm when the bus moved about, shaking them unsteadily. People dump into her when the bus shock making her growl slight at them, they looked at her funny and her pup kept telling her not to do that, that they were alright. Sooleawa was coming to the conclusion she did not like riding in a ‘bus’. Human’s stack so close together it was like those strange smelling fish in a can called anchovies, except it didn’t smell as bad. It was also a very long time before they got to the ‘mall’ where her dark hair pup would tell her Ayzen was waiting for them. After the forth or fifth time digging her nails into his skin Zack had finally told her she was hurting him but it was also about that time enough people got off the bus for the two of them to sit down on a bench. That had made the right far much better, she wasn’t being tossed about as much and could sit looking out the window. Though her Zack pup told her a few times she need to put her ‘tongue back in her mouth’, though Sooleawa didn’t understand why it was so important. When the bus enter the city however, she was glued to the window, pushing herself up against glass to see the building they were passing. Some many different people walking up and down the streets, and the building, all was so different then from the campus she had been living on these last several years.. But the bus ride… wasn’t anything like the ‘mall’

Nooiee.. Where Ayzen pup to many people…” she asked as she tired to avoid the people walking past them, her hands both clasped about her tall pups arm keeping close to him. She didn’t like this, so many unknown people walking about. What little her human senses could decipher was alien to her. She was a shewolf out of her territory wondering into what felt like another packs domain. But her pups came here everyday so why was she so worried?
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 am

His arm was really starting to hurt. And not just the ‘ouch her nails are digging into my flesh’ sort of pain, it was more of a ‘these might actually bruise later’ sort of pain. Because not only were her nails digging into his arm, but her fingers and hand were as well.

Just a new more minutes, and the pain will be gone, Zack… The thought to himself. Not only because Ayzen could heal the bruises, but also because then Soole would have another arm to clasp onto. One that wasn’t as prone to bruises as his was. The bus ride was annoying, but it could have been worse. But the thought didn’t make the ride any less annoying. He honestly couldn’t understand how Ayzen managed on the days where he couldn’t take his friend to work.

No…not friend. Boyfriend. They were official now. The thought brought a smile to his lips as he led Soole through the mall.

”Ok, Soole, how about you clutch this arm now ok?” he smiled slightly as he gently slipped his pained arm from her grasp and quickly switched arms, sighing in both relief and pain as one pain stopped and one started again. They reached Ayzen’s work, and Zack quickly scanned the dinning room, blue eyes narrowing when he didn’t see Ayzen.

”Hey Zack. Who’s this? Your girlfriend?” Kitan asked as he gestured to Soole. Zack chuckled at the thought.

“No, more like my Little sister.”

“Oh. I didn’t realize you had any siblings. She’s cute, but looks like she’s about to piss her pants.”

”Yeah, she has a fear of crowds, but I couldn’t leave her at home this time. Where’s Ayzen at? I’m supposed to pick him up.” Kitan winced and gestured out to the mall.

”Oh, he left about thirty five minutes ago. I assumed he was going to meet you.” Zack frowned and glanced back towards the mall, wondering where his lover could have gone.

”He didn’t leave with anyone did he?”

”No, he left alone. Why? Is he ok?” Zack turned back towards the man and shook his head.

”No it’s nothing. He just told me he was going to be here, and I wasn’t sure if he met up with a friend or something. Thanks Kitan. See you next time. Come on, Soole.” Zack turned to leave, slowly dragging Soole with him, giving her a reassuring smile as he pulled out his cell phone. Ayzen had been on speed dial after the school had switched him to night class, which saved Zack from having to type in Ayzen’s number.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:50 pm

***Call with Zack: Connected***
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next