Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kailyn

Kailyn

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Now of course he is supposed to be working but he couldn't help it. Each time his hands stopped Zack would come to mind. This relationship is smooth a butter and so sweet even a Vampire like Ay could get a cavity from it. He unconsciously sighed as his head tilted a little further but snapped back as soon as she said her order. But once she made her last statement he blushed quite fast and it was almost his entire face. "Ummm....no-nothing. Nothing at all really just uhhh....thinking. Um...I will be right back with your order." Ay too the menu and went back to the kitchen as his members pointed to the colorful booklet in his hand.

Ay swiftly returns the booklet back to the front of the restaurant. Once he went back to the kitchen he started to prepare her salad. Oh by the Gods I hope she hans't caught on. Me and my blushing is getting far out of control. Ayzen took a deep breath as he prepared her salad. But he couldn't stop the smile that crept across his lips about Zack. He is his everything when he thought about it. Being friends first really did make this a whole lot easier. Infact this new closeness made the vampire happy to tears. I am so going to tell dad and mom about this. he said with pure joy as he continued on her salad.
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Asuko smiled to herself knowingly and sipped her coffee. He had blushed deeply enough that it was almost purple. What a bad liar. And rushing away like that didn't help his case. Of course, as a teacher she really had no business pressing into his private life, but would that stop her? Gods, no. 'I'm a succubus. I'm almost expected to figure this one out.'

Silently making up her mind, she finished off the cake slice and pushed the plate away. That was amazing. She tried to remember the last time she had had food that tasted so good...

Honestly, she couldn't remember eating at all in the past few days.

'Wow...' she thought, surprised at herself. She really must have been overworking herself. Maybe Ayzen was right. Did she need a break? Should she ask for a day off? Her eyes reached the coffee mug and she smiled. She'd be fine. No holidays. Competition was coming up sooner and sooner everyday. She'd place an order and she'd pull through, as she always had. Finishing off her her second cup, Asuko decided she needed something other than coffee.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm

As he finished off her salad Ayzen smiled. Gods has it really been almost 4 years since we have known each other? It feels like forever. But I am not complaining at all. His smile began to get bigger as the others caught it. "Hey guys Ay-chan is thinking of his main squeeze again" They all laughed and teased while doing their calls and howls. Of course the Chefs laughs would bring the giglefits to the crowd out in the restaurant eating. Ay blushed again as he grabbed Asuko's plate. "Don't act like you never think about your Main Squeeze 24/7. Again with a nice ass like hers I am sure you daydream about it allllllll day." Everyone laughed and did their calls again as Ayzen smiles and heads out the door.

He won that battle and he knew once back inside it was going to be a battlefield of love and lovers. Chuckling he went to her table and placed down the salad dish. "Here you are. I hope you like it. Is there anything else that I can get you? More coffee perhaps?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:32 am

The catcalls and wolf whistles reached her ears as she sat, and she smirked lightly. They had to have been for Ayzen. Walking back to a kitchen full of people like that with a blush obviously splayed across his face probably wasn't the smartest of idea. And true to her assumptions, he shoved his way out of the kitchen with her salad.

Watching him as he set her salad down and asked if she wanted anything else, Asuko daintily leaned her head upon the back of her hand with her elbow leaning on the table. "You know, Yismen-kun, you're very bad at lying." her smirk grew slightly. "I'm safe to talk to, if you ever need to and have no one else. But I'll have a water, please." she turned to her salad, noticing how well it was made. "This restaurant must have the finest of ingredients."
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Asuko sat there with a smirk on her face and Ayzen knew he was in for it then. He wished he hadn't thought of Zack at that moment in front of a teacher no less but he couldn't help it. Deep down he loves thinking about his better half and he was not about to stop. Teacher or not it just can't be helped. Ayzen sighed as she called him out. Of course any Night person can catch such a thing especially when they are as horrible at hiding it like Ayzen. "I know but I really can't help it. But Maybe we can chat someday. You can always catch me in the Garden. I will be right back with your water." he says as he hides his smiles with his towel and walks to get her the glass.

He smiled a bit as he now has someone other than Kailyn-Sensei to talk to and she seems sweet enough to do so. Somepeople tell you never to become frineds with your teachers but here it is different. The Staff not only learn from each other but from their students. Maybe this is what is also needed to change the world around. Ayzen poured the purified water into the glass and walked back to her table and set it down. "You know Asuko-Sensei. I would love to chat with you when you are not busy." He said smiling at her warmly until the Host came to their table. Lin apologized to her and pulled Ayzen away. "Frank is here with something for you." he stated as they walked to the front.

"Heeey Ay my boy how is this huh?" He held up a patterened shirt and Ayzen smiled. "That looks great Frank. The blue patterns are exactly the same as his eye color." Ayzen pulled out his wallet and paid Frank up front. "Well I will hold it for you at the store. Just come pick it up when you are off alright my boy? See ya soon." Frank said as he walked back to his store. Ayzen smiled as he walked back to her table. 3 more hours to go...this was going to be a long day.

Last edited by Kailyn on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 pm

"Of course you can help it, silly. You just don't lie enough to get enough practice." She winked playfully at him before taking a bite of the salad. An orange burst on her tongue and she smiled. "Food tastes so much better right now. I'm not sure if it's just this food, or all food, since I've been so tired, but this is truly divine, Yizmen-kun."

Idly, Asuko wondered if she'd get in trouble for befriending the student. Most likely not, as most of the other senseis seemed to have students they got along with both in and out of school hours, so she didn't worry about it too much. "I'll remember that. The garden." she smiled at him. "I'd also love to chat with you, Yizmen-kun. Find out who this special someone is that makes you blush and causes cat calls through out your workplace." she smirked, winking knowingly at him.

Glancing at her watch, she noticed what time it was. "Ah, after I finish this I'll be leaving. Must catch up on sleep if I don't want to end up relying on you to slip things in my drink! May I have the bill, please?" she giggled a bit, taking another bite of salad.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Ayzen looked confused because he never thought a teacher would suggest such a thing. But then again you never assume what the night can teach you anyways. They do things you would never expect. "Well I am so glad that it is good. Maybe because you are tired but sometimes we can't blame it on that." He looked around making sure that his boss wasn't around. Once he figured he was clear he returned his attention to her.

"Yes the Garden." he said smiling. He has a secret spot tucked into the corner but he is willing to share it with Asuko just like he has done with Kailyn. "Yes a chat would be..uuhhh..." Ayzen blushed again. Gods if this keeps up he won't have anymore blood left in his system. And that means he would have to eat Zack twice as long.

"Oh right. Be right back." he stated as he went to get the bill. Once back he places the bill on her table. "Your bill ma'am is $7.50. Would you like the rest of your Fruitanelli to go?" He asked going back to his duties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 am

The blonde man walked through the mall, ignoring the stares and giggles that seemed to follow him whereever he went. Seriously, you'd think humans had never seen an Incubus befo--oh, right. They hadn't. Well, at least he looked...sort of human? He wasn't sure. Were there humans with hair the purest gold and eyes like living rubies? Well, maybe not the eyes.

He stretched a bit. His plane had landed an hour ago from Australia, where he'd spent a good week looking for Avalon. She, of course, had been nowhere to be found. But he had found a useful tip in the form of an Alculard graduate. Some woman named Asuko who sounded eerily like his cousin was working at the school. In short order, he'd gotten himself a job and hopped a flight to Japan.

He paused. Now, there was an energy signature he hadn't felt for a while. Smirking, he slipped into a nearby restroom, into a stall, and flashed himself into the men's restroom at the Kozy Korner. Walking out, he smiled to himself. It was her. Avalon, who lived under the guise of a drama teacher named Asuko, was sitting at one of the tables in the adorable little restaurant...and the table behind her was empty.

But not for long. He quietly slipped in behind her, turning around in his seat to whisper in her ear. "Hey there, good lookin'. Fancy meeting you here."
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 am

Just as she was about to affirm that she would in fact like her fruitanelli to go, she felt it. That strong energy that she hadn't felt since first arriving at Alculard. 'Shit. "Um, actually, Yizmen-kun, I don't think I will. But I'm sure I'll meet you in the garden very soon. Introduce me to your special someone, hmm?" she managed a wink at him, though internally, she was having a meltdown. His energy had momentarily disappeared. Was it just her imagination? She had really seemed to be losing it lately...

Nope. There it was. Even stronger than she remembered. Of course, leading a clan [HER clan] had most likely helped him with that. Her cousin had always had potential, as much as no one noticed it. It was a sad thought, back then, but now, quite bitterly, she wished that he was having the time of his life in her position.

'Why am I sitting here reminiscing?! I need to leave!'

Just as she fished out a $20 bill and handed it over to Ayzen, his voice met her ears. Deeper than when they had last seen each other, and much smoother. A seasoned incubus now, he was. The sound immobilized her, a freezing chill running down her spine. "Adrastos." It came out a terrified whisper, no louder than a breath, though as soon as she spoke the name, she couldn't deny it. Her cousin was back. Oh-no.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 am

While she was fishing around for her money Ayzen noticed a new guest and he bowed to him to acknowledge his presence. Today is very interesting indeed. More people than I imagined. Here I thought 4 hours was going to be boring. he said mentally as he returned his attention back to his teacher.

"Ummmm....are you sure about that? I mean it is a great salad and it is still great even for a later time. Hmmmm...." today everyone seemed to enjoy making this vampire blush. "Yeah well....maybe one day Asuko-san" She gave him a $20 and Ay bowed. "I will be right back with your change." he said as he went to the man next to her. "I will return with a menu for you. In the meantime is there anything I can get you to drink sir?" He asked polietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm

"Bottled water, until I can look at the menu." He didn't even look up at the boy, figuring it was just another waiter or whatever. Nothing special here. Reaching up, he threaded his fingers through his frightened cousin's hair, toying with the silkly strands. Bringing his lips to her ear again, he chuckled softly, the sound soft, low, yet somehow menacing.

"You can run, but you can't hide. Didn't you think I would find you, Avalon?" He smirked, wondering what could possibly be going through her mind right now. All thoughts of the boy who'd greeted him forgotten for the moment. All he really wanted was to get this woman to the nearest bed and get her naked. Really, was that too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 pm

If she hadn't been so damn scared, her anger would've flared at his taunting. How long had she been able to hide successfully? a little over two hundred years? Yeah. That's right. Jerk.

But as it was, she was just plain terrified beyond all reason. Even means of escape wasn't a plausible thought in her mind. So she sat as still as marble, still facing the empty opposite side of her booth. Her breath was shaky and extremely uneven, though always shallow. She prayed that Ayzen hadn't left yet. If he had, he would very well come back to blood and two empty booths. 'Please be there, Yizmen-kun...'

She felt fingers twisting through her hair. FUCK. Her eyes narrowed in worry, hoping these wouldn't be her last moments. As he murmured into her ear, lips much too close for comfort, she shuddered. Under any other circumstances, ANY other, this would be an arousing situation. Public restaurant, intimate closeness, etc. But no. She was about to DIE. How wonderful. "Keep the change, Yizmen-kun." she choked, not daring to move away from her cousin or even turn to see if Ayzen still stood there. She was so numb with fright that she couldn't tell if he had a death grip on her locks or not, anyway.

Attempting to gather up courage that had left her as soon as his presence appeared, she whispered "I've hidden from you thus far, have I not?"
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:02 am

"Some water and a Menu. I shall return with them right away." He said as he stepped away. His body was starting to feel a bit sluggish but that was more than likely because of the blushing he has been doing all day. He never took into consideration that he hasn't been eating the right amount of blood as of late. Grabbing the menu he went to complete Asuko-Sensei's order. Once he got her change he returned to the two having a hard time. Asuko looked like she was uncomfortable and the guy seemed to be enjoying himself.

Asuko told Ayzen to keep the change and he felt a little bad about taking so much of her change he almost didn't want to hold on to it. Sighing he looked back at her with some concern. "Are you sure Asuko-sensei? This is a bit much." He stated as Ayzen gave the guy his bottle of water and Ayzen bowned. He handed the man the meni and tried to decide. While overlooking his menu he tried to give the money to her but she seems to blue out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 am

He smirked, grabbing the water bottle and menu before slipping in to sit beside his cousin, trapping her between him and the wall. Turning to look her in the eye, he gave her his best smile. "I've only been looking for the past two months, lovely." He toyed with the ends of her hair, eyes smoldering.

"Considering your headstart...I'd expected it to take me longer to find you." He chuckled again, hand trailing to lightly touch her thigh. "Maybe you should have tried to make less of an impression on your students, hmn, Asuko-sensei?"

He was trying, honestly trying, not to jump her here and now. That should wait until later, when they were alone. Watching her, he couldn't help but want to kiss her. It had been far too long since he'd last seen the succubus. He just hoped she would come around soon. She had to. If she kept staring at him like she was afraid he'd kill her, he'd be forced to prove her right.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Asuko turned automatically when Adrastos slipped into her booth. His eyes were like blood, dark red and shining. Or maybe lava, smoldering and burning her. As he spoke, her blood ran cold, a new wave of fear crashing over her. 'Why is he co close?! Two months?!! Impossible, how could he have found me so quickly? But then he unknowingly answered her silent question.

Feeling his finger run along her thigh, she finally jumped, adrenaline rushing through her. She found herself with her back literally to the wall. "Don't touch me." she snarled nastily, resisting the urge to bring her leg up and kick him in the side. Maybe her heel would stick... She smirked darkly at him, finally beginning to feel like herself. Her old self. "Get away from me, Ada, before I fight back." The use of his old nickname was quite deliberate. Asuko privately hoped it would be equivalent to a stab in his conscience. He did deserve it, after all.

Honestly, she couldn't feel very powerful faced with her murderous cousin and having her back to the wall. Lifting her narrowed eyes form his own rubies, she caught sight of Ayzen. Remembering he needed an answer, she pleaded silently that he notice something was wrong. With a strained voice she said "Yes, Yizmen-kun. I am sure. Keep it."

Turning back to her cousin, she openly gaped at him. "Don't mock me for being a good person, Adrastos. Me making an impression on my students is a good thing. I will always be better than you for it, you backstabbing traitor." Her cerulean eyes narrowed dangerously again, catching his. She fought back the shiver threatening to run down her spine and swallowed her fear of him.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Ayzen saw him come closer to Asuko and she seemed to not like it one bit. Infact she backed up to the wall as if to place more distance away from him. Ayzen sighed because he really didn't want trouble. Plus this is his teacher and he really didn't like the fact someone would come just to make her uncomfortable. Ayzenplaced the change away and tapped the man on the shoulders and smiled. "Excuse me sir. But as comppany policy we ask that you do not bother or irritate any of our guests. We prefer to keep this a a friendly, and socialble environment. I don't want to ask you to leave so please refrain from such acts while I am on the clock." Ayzen stated as he made sure his point was clear. His eyes changed from emerald to god in an instant. "Of course we can always handle this the other way if you prefer. But I would also refrain from suh acts. I can be bad for your health." and just like that he returned them back to their normal color. His sabor like fangs were calling for a feeding but they will have to wait when he was around Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:38 pm

He didn't even blink at Avalon's harsh words. It was only to be expected that she'd have a few choice words for him. After all, she thought he was here to kill her. Which wasn't true. Well, okay, maybe he would kill her, but only if she refused his offer. And he wasn't goling to offer right away. He had to get her to open up a bit first. So, yeah, her calling him a traitor and acting all high and mighty didn't bother him.

No, what bothered him was this stupid waiter telling him to back off. What right did this kid have to threaten him, of all people. He turned to glare at the boy, only to see that his eyes changed colors from green to yellow. Hot damn! The boy wasn't human! Which would mean he'd surely felt Adrastos' energy levels, right? So why was he being such an idiot about it?

Finally, after taking a moment to calm down, he spoke, his voice smooth, calm and confident. "Yizmen, was it? Listen, Yizmen, you're intruding on family matters. I came all this way from my vacation in Australia just to see my precious cousin who ran away from home a few years back, and I really need to talk to her. If she'd calm down for half a second and give me a chance to explain myself, you'd both see that I am not here to cause trouble."

He sighed, running a hand through his gold hair. "As it is, though, I understand that I probably look like some sort of stalker, especially with the way she's treating me." And, if she keeps this up, I might just have to prove her right about me...
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Asuko watched the two men before her lock in a glaring contest, Ayzen warning her cousin in both human and nonhuman terms. But as much as she knew he was trying to protect her, it wasn't comforting. If Adrastos had been able to hurt her so deeply, nothing would stop him from hurting the young vampire. He wouldn't think twice. And despite sounding calm when he answered, she knew he was pissed. Probably wasn't used to being interrupted. Silently, she thanked Ayzen for bringing Adrastos' attention somewhere other than her, but tried to figure out how to calm the situation.

She herself was anything but calm, so this approach wasn't working well. But had he said something about explaining himself? Surely not, his intent was clear.

'Nnnngh... I can't let them draw attention to us...' she thought carefully, glancing around quickly. 'And I also can't let either of them start a scene, which Ada is very likely to do... Nor let Yizmen-kun get hurt.' she inhaled deeply, deciding to just throw herself into the situation, fear be damned. Adrastos be damned. She was a teacher, and Yizmen-kun was a student. Forget trying to protect herself.

Asuko pushed herself off the wall, a seemingly natural smile playing across her face (after all, she was an actress,) and sat up next to her cousin. Delicately, she lay her hand on the top of his leg, all the while keeping her eyes evenly on Ayzen's. "Everything is fine here, Yizmen-kun. My cousin simply... startled me. Without first introducing himself-" she shot a very sharp look at the incubus in question "I wasn't sure who was talking to me. But we're fine now." she smiled back up at him, digging her nails nonchalantly into Ada's leg. A silent promise that he would explain himself, whether he wanted to or not.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:52 pm

His golds never faultered on the man threatening his teacher. With all due respect anyone Ayzen looks to is considered more or less family in a sense. Someone he feels he can talk to and protect. Here this fine Succubus is taking time out of her life to teach him and others like him about the ways of this world and how they as nonhumans can live among the human populace without fear. And yet he comes someone out of no where with a presence similar to hers mind you coming and threatening the woman who is important to everyone on campus. She obviously doesn't want him here and Ayzen was going to see to it that he is not causing any sort of trouble at the moment. Even though the man didn't physically seem to mean any trouble his voice did and Ayzen just kept a mental note to keep watch. Handing the man a menu on the table he nodded. "Very well. I apologize for the misunderstanding. We just ask that everyone enjoys themselves here that is all." Ayzen states as he places the alcohol menu back into his apron and hands Asuko her reciept.

The Drama Teacher of course had a different look but once she stood her ground Ayzen eased down a little bit. Just at least she is not threatened and in any sort of harms way he was alright with that. Shifting his golds back to emeralds after he blinked again he smiled at her and nodded. "Well it appears that everything is alright. Again sorry for the misconception Asuko-Sensei. It appears that you will be here a little longer so if you wish for anything please let me know. And for you sir if you wish for something to eat please wave me down. I will be happy to assist you. Good day to you both." He said as he went back into the kitchen. He sighed as he placed the plate of salad on the counter. One of the chefs moved a little too fast and knocked over Asuko's Salad and dropped the other guests food sending a loud shattering sound through the restaurant. "Shit...Kane..Are you alright?" Ayzen asked as he saw the other waiters hand and rushed out to get the medical kit. The rest of the chefs scrambled to redo the order and clean the mess before Mike came and saw the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:37 am

He smirked as Avalon spoke up. So she was coming to her senses. Or not... Her nails dug into his leg, and he sighed in annoyance. Why couldn't she just accept that, since she's still alive, she isn't going to die any time soon? The moment the boy had left, he turned to her, frowning. "You didn't have to claw me, Avvy. I'm taking as much of a vacation from my duties as the clan allows. I'm not here to kill you."

He turned and picked up the menu, glancing through it. "I'm hungry, and I just want to talk." Chuckling, he dug in his pockets and pulled out a little black box and handed it to her. "Besides, you can't hate me when I come bearing gifts." He chanced a glance over at her, waiting for her to open the box and see the necklace nestled inside the fluffy packing cotton.

{Here's her gift.}
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Damn him, and his gift bearing.

Asu watched Ayzen step away easily, half thankful and half scared shitless. Him leaving them alone meant one of two things. Either he'd return and everything would be alright, or he'd return to have to clean up a bloody mess. And she honestly wasn't sure which one it would be.

The moment Ayzen turned away, Asuko pushed herself off Liam and back into almost the same position as when he first sat in her booth. Only this time, only her shoulder was up against the wall. Her hands splayed out in front of her on the table, one picking at a nail on the other, and her eyes fell to them, pretending to find them interesting.

Avvy was a name she hadn't heard in years. As in, hundreds of years. She cringed at the sound of it. Sighing, she replied without looking at him. "I didn't claw you, Adrastos. If I had clawed you, I would've extended my nails first. Cut some muscle." her eyes narrowed, the nail picking growing a tad more violent. "And why the hell should I believe you? You tried to have me killed once, what's stopping you now?" Finally she looked at him, though it was only a hard glance from the corner of her eye, and she only caught sight of his lap.

Finding herself with the black box in her hand was so tempting... But no. She could not, would not accept whatever tainted thing he had brought her.

But it just looked so nice...

"Nnngh..." she groaned through her teeth, staring at the box. "I don't want it. Whatever it is." But despite those hard words, she snapped it open and lifted the chain out. Sappy little gift, but cute. Well, if it were from anyone else. Why did it remind her of her cousin, though? She ran a finger over a little silver horn. Of course. Cheesy. But that was his style. Always had been. "If I even wore that, it would turn my skin green." she snarled, eyes still locked on the amethyst heart.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 am

After helping the cleaning of the mess and the host with his cut up hand Ayzen sighed as he leaned against the wall and rubbed his eyes for his small breather. Gods....break is so not coming fast enough for me. He looked around and decided to get back to work again since complaining isn't going to solve anything right now. Once bak in the kitchen Ayzen looked out of the kitchen window and say Asuko looking down at something. She said he is her cousin right? He is cute....not as cute as my Zack anyways....I wonder why she fears him. I mean he scared her by accident right? So many questions but that was cut short once work picked up again. Smiling now since Zack took over his thoughts again as he went back to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 am

He almost laughed at her reluctance to accept his gift, except that it stung a little. He put the menu back down and took the necklace from her hands, carefully fastening it on over her hair. A bit awkward in the booth, but he didn't mind. "It's 14k white gold with a real diamond, not that cheap stuff you can buy at discount shops. Besides, it looks good on you. Then, everything looks good on you..." He smiled and kissed her cheek before turning back to the menu.

"Hmn...wonder if this place has anything Greek..." He chuckled, thinking to himself that the place had Greek customers, at least today. "So...you seem to know the waiter fairly well..." The words may have been casual, but the tone behind them was jealous. He wondered if maybe she and that boy had some sort of relationship. No, wait, there was something about the guy that told him he preferred males. Nevermind, then.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Instinctively flinching away from him again, her shoulder dug into the wall. "Nngh..." she let slip again through gritted teeth, but this time it was from the slight pain. Despite being a very powerful succubus, she still had skin and bones that were fragile like a humans. But that didn't matter. He was actually touching her. What the fuck was wrong with him?? The audacity of him, to being her gifts, and try to touch her lightly. She'd rather he were trying to kill here, right there in that booth. At least she'd get a good fight. As it was now, she was pinned between a rock and a hard place.

Or at least, a bloodthirsty incubus and a wall.

A very hard wall. She rubbed her shoulder slightly. How could a flinch hurt like this? Life sucked.

And she still didn't trust him. Never would. Bastard. "Yeah, just something you would say to try to get on my good side. Why would anyone make something so cheap looking out of valuable material." but of course, being the vain person she was, she didn't take it off. Secretly, she preened a bit when he said anything looked good on her. "Quit sweet talking me, Adrastos." she spat nastily, the fingers of one of her hands coming up to rest on the purple heart dangling delicately around her collarbone. She was tempted to rip it straight off and throw it at him, but it was kind of cute...

Snapping back to her senses, she added "It won't work anyway. I don't trust you. I don't believe that you are here 'simply on a vacation' and I don't doubt that you are biding your time until you try to take my life. Again."

Glancing toward the kitchen and subsequently at her cousin, she scoffed. "His name is Yizmen-kun. He's a night student at the academy. A very bright and trustworthy young man, and you shouldn't be rude to him." Finding herself curious, she added "Do you even know what the night class is?"
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Ayzen was unsure about how to go about this but he figured that she was alright. As he finished making the dishes he walked out with the tray and food to hand out to his other guests. "Sorry it took so long." He said as he set their dishes down. The guests really didnt seem to mind at all but one of them asked for some Italian bread. "ROSEMARY BASKET" Ayzen shouted as the kitchen became noisy with stopms and chants. One waiter came out and tossed a wired bread basket to Ayzenwho caught it and set it on the table. "Scuse me! Might want to make some room here." He said as the guests giggled and moved their plates to the side. He caught the large roll of Rosemary Bread and the knie that followed afterwards. Placing the napkins in the wired bin he smiled.

"Full or half?" He asked as they said full. Using quick motion he cut the bread into accurate sizes and places them in the basket in a circular motion. In the middle he created a tower and on the last slice he placed a little Italian Flag. and the Kitchen shouted ENJOY! and went right back to work. Ayzen bowed as the tables clapped at the small performance. "Enjoy your meal everyone." He said as he tool the tray and stand back to the kitchen.

He came back out and walked back to Asuko's table and bowed again. "Is there anything that I can get you sir?" he asked politely as he kept an eye on Asuko just in case the guy tried anything funny. But then again his signs didn't seem to be too threatening at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next