Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:45 am

"Of course, I do. Have to, if I'm gonna be teaching them." Hearing someone shouting, he turned in time to watch the little spectacle of Ayzen and the bread. He laughed softly. "Oh, how fun..." Still chuckling, he turned back to his cousin. "Biding my time, yes. To kill you, no."

He growled softly as the waiter came back and asked if there was anything he could get him. Looking up at him, he sighed and put on his most charming smile. "What does this place have that would appeal to a Mediterranean native? I really never had patience for menus."
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Absolutely horrified, she glanced up at him. "You're TEACHING here?! How did you even get on campus?! You- you're not allowed to teach here! Go back to Greece!!" Takamichi would be hearing about this. No doubt. Her cousin wasn't supposed to ever be allowed on that campus, it was stated in their deal. What was Homeland Security doing?? Even if he had taken a human form, the name Adrastos should have alerted them straight away...

Unless he had taken a page from her book.

"You took an alias, you conniving little murderer!" she gasped disgustedly at him. She had taken her name for protective purposes only, and he... he had done so simply to get to her, to bring her danger. He was Smarter than she gave him credit for. Crap, this was going to be one hard fight for survival.

"Stay away from me, Adrastos. Leave. For all your words, your promises, you think I believe even one of them? You're crazy. Takami-"

Oh no.

Takamichi was dead. That's right. And she didn't even know if Tosen has been briefed on her situation. But the other Alculards knew, surely, didn't they? And even if not, Homeland Security did, she knew that much. Oh gods, had he done something horrible to them?? She didn't even doubt he would be able handle a few of them at a time, though hopefully the others would band together to come take him out. Asu blinked in fright at her cousin, finding her back glued to the wall again, one hand over her mouth as she fought back tears. Why was he here, and why now? Everything was finally normal!! Yes, she was struggling from her lack of energy, but that was nothing! Now he was here, and purring these oddly sweet sounding words in her ears, and giving her gifts... All to trick her. But she wouldn't ever let him. That was for sure.

As Ayzen walked up, people still watching him half in awe of the performance, her eyes shot to him. 'Of course. And just as I freak out again, he comes to the rescue...' She tried to look like she was just lounging against the wall, letting her body fall a tad less stiff and trying a smile, but it wasn't working at all. So she allowed her hands to fall into her lap and her head turn downward a bit, staring at the space between Ada's leg and her own knee, which rested in front of her on the booth seat. She stayed silent while Ada ordered, his almost inaudible growl reverberating through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:35 am

His ears caught the low growl as he came closer. Fuck can he even do his job without the guy bitching for once at least? Ignoring it he went ahead and walked to the table and listened. So much for the guys patience level but being nice about the ordeal he put on his smile and continued."Pizzas, Salads, Sandwiches, and Pastas. It really depends on what your tastebuds are going more towards." His eyes scanned the situation but one to never press on an issue Ayzen actually left it alone and figured that they will work out their differences on their own. He has 1 more hour left. Thank the gods it is a short shift today
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:45 am

His forced smile became a cheerful grin as the waiter gave him his options. "Pizza? Happen to have Margarita Pizza?" He smirked, glancing at Avvy out of the corner of his eye. Avalon, is the name calling really necessary? And Taka-who? I don't know any Taka. I did, however, speak to a Tosen over the phone. Perhaps you should tell him that the teachers this school desperately needs are unwelcome?

Chuckling, he looked at the boy again. "So, Yizmen, you go to Alculard? Are you enrolled in any history classes?" He flashed his dazzling smile again, hoping his cousin would become annoyed by his sudden interest in the boy. Not a sexual interest, mind you, but enough of an interest that a woman who thought he was here to kill her might be worried out of her mind from watching them interact.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 am

It took all of her willpower not to scream. Or punch him in the face. 'Jerk! Thinking he can one up me! And not only that, but silently!!!' Lifting her head up evenly, she glared daggers at the blonde. He knew she couldn't project her own thoughts back to him, conceited bastard. "Ναι. Και εγώ θα του πω."(Yes. And I will tell him.) she growled lowly, more exhaling the words, they were so quiet. But she knew he had heard her. Back in school, they would communicate almost silently in Greek, him projecting his thoughts and her perfecting the art of whispering so quietly almost no one could hear.

Watching him interact with Ayzen did exactly what he knew she'd do. Internally, she flipped out again. She had no idea what his motives were anymore, though she was dead set on believing he was back to take her out of the picture, but now, targeting a student as well?!

Not only from shock, but to drag the attention away from Ayzen so he would hopefully catch on and be safe, she exclaimed "Wait. You teach history of all things?" He knew she had always hated history. It was her least favorite subject growing up. The sick urge to laugh crept up in her throat, but she swallowed it back down quickly. He was really going all out, wasn't he.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 am

Well at least he knew what he wanted "Yes we do in fact. Is there any specialty you would like: Thin crust or maybe a different type of cheese like Feta or Romano? What Size would you like: Small=4 slices, Medium=6 and Large=8-10" Ay was going to take down the order and be done until a question poped up. Ay tilted his head in confusion but he figured Asuko might have told him about Alculard. "I attend the Night courses there. No history classes though. We haven't had a teacher for that subject in so long" He taps the pen on the tablet he is holding as he wonders what this man was getting at.

Well like any family member that comes and announces that they are now teaching as well would shock anyones day. In Asuko's case it seemed to be a damper due to her response. "So I take it he is the new history teacher now? That was fast! I am surprised someone actually took up the subject. That is how vacant it has been for so long." Ay says as watches the two carefully. No presence of a threat at all. Liam can't be all bad if he is a teacher....can he? Only time will tell with this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 pm

"Thin crust, regular toppings." He chuckled at Avalon's pitiful attempt to act as though anything she did at this point in the game would make him disappear. Like Hell. Go ahead. I dare you to tell him the American he hired, Jericho Liam Bard, is your cousin Adrastos. Really, you think he'll believe you?

Stealing a quick glance at his cousin, he winked. "Yeah, I start tonight. So, if you're interested in a history course or two, you know who to talk to to get on the roster. Now, you look like you're just aching to get out of here as soon as possible." He smirked and placed a hand on his cousin's knee. "So, I'll make this easy. Just water and the pizza, then you can leave us alone. 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:48 pm

That bastard. He had her. There was no way for her to prove that Adrastos was, in fact, her murderous cousin. Oooh, he had covered his tracks well. The alias he had projected into her mind ran through it again, and she wrinkled her nose in distaste. Αυτό είναι το χειρότερο ψευδώνυμο που έχω ακούσει ποτέ."(That is the worst alias I've ever heard.) "Jericho, Liam, BARD?" she turned, sticking her nose in the air and snubbing him. "You could have at least used a name not as disgusting."

As he rested his hand on her knee, she internally cringed, whipping her head around to glare at him for a split second before glancing back up at Ayzen. "You have a full schedule as it is, don't you Yizmen-kun?" she sent a tight lipped smile his way. "No room for another class, Jericho." She spat the word out as though she had been sucking poison from a snake bite.

Deciding to test her limits, (and have some fun while she still had time to), she reached up and slapped him in the back of the head, before quickly recrossing her arms in front of her. "You didn't tell him what size pizza, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 am

Okay so he like answered all except the size. Oh well all he wants is just to go on break or go home even though that seems so far away for him right now. Sighing he just watched the two cousins, now coworkers, at the table. Liam started talking about history classes and Ayzen just smiled. "I..uh....think about it." He said with he smile.

Asuko muttered something about names and Ay looked confused again. Was he under a different name? Well it really isn't of his concern. Only one person was on his mind was in class right now. "Hmm? I believe so but the Semester is almost over so maybe next semester." He said as he chuckled at the two. "I will leave once I find out the size. Sorry for being in your hair Bard-sensei" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Adrastos laughed when his cousin hit him upside the head. "Actually, Avvy, I go by Liam. Medium. I thought that was what was usually inferred when the size is left off the order? Guess I just got used to the American way of doing things." He shrugged and grinned impishly at the two of them. Oh, this was going to be far too much fun. He just had to get Avalon back for her teasing. Too bad they were too old for tickle torture.

Turning his back on the student, his eyes sparked on Avvy. "So, Asuko, how have you been? You look tired. Have you been eating right?" Surely she wouldn't be upset by his concerned tone. Well, actually, this was Avvy, not some lovesick girl. She'd be furious.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm

"I honestly do not care one bit what you go by, Adrastos. In my eyes, you shall forever be known as my traitorous cousin." She spat the words in his general direction, turning her head away and snubbing him again.

Until he asked her the one question he just knew she'd blow up at.

Gritting her teeth and closing her eyes tightly, Asuko took a very slow, deep breath. Then she wheeled on him. "I am FINE, Liam. I have been eating properly and am sleeping perfectly well. Don't say that I'm pale. The only reason you're not is because you've been in Australia. Do not try to concern yourself with me now. And do NOT say that the way I am responding is proof otherwise." she pointed at herself angrily, words flying out of her mouth in a very strained half whisper faster than she could even think them. "This is simply anger that you have the audacity to ask me how I'm feeling after everything you've put me through. That you've WASTED time bothering to look for me! That I have to see your face. You DISGUST me. Let me out of this booth."

Without realizing it in her rage, she had somehow ended up scooting very close to her cousin. Maybe to make a point? Who knows. Either way, her aqua eyes smoldered in anger, staring straight into his blood rubies. 'Let him get angry back.' She was honestly looking forward to that fight. Because despite him leading the clan back in Greece, she had always had, and always would have, more power than him. And she would rip him to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:11 pm

"One Medium, Thin Crust, Regular Topping, Margarita Pizza coming right up." Ay said as he took his leave. Something about Liam was.....Different to say the least. Ay walked back into the kitchen and looked at his phone. The bracelet on his wrist slid down slightly as he smiled. Zack will be coming soon but gods....time was moving so slow today. It kind of made him upset as he wanted to figure out if he got those days off or not. Ay started making the pizza as he watched out for his teacher. Preparing everything by hand as he watched them. The olive oil and tomatoes. were the hard part. After dicing enough tomatoes to cover the medium dish he made sure to flatten the Pizza to size. Once flatten he added the ingredients and then placed it in the oven to cook. He looked but all the other tickets were done so he sighed and went back to his phone seeing if anyone was online right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:35 pm

While she went off on him, he frowned silently. He grabbed her by the back of the head and forced her into a fierce kiss the moment she stopped talking. Closing his eyes, he let himself sense her energy levels. Far too low. She was lying to him. Not that he blamed her for lying, but Hell. He forced some of his own energy to flow into her, an artificial draining of sorts. When he pulled back, he glared into her eyes. "Liar. You haven't fed at all." Sitting back in the booth, he looked up at the ceiling. "Don't even think of attacking me. In your state, you'd do more damage to yourself than to me. And, whether you choose to believe me or not, I don't want to see any harm come to you. I may have come here searching for you, but not for the reasons you suspect."
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Once she felt his fingers close on the back of her neck, she knew that was it. Of course, how predictable. Her big mouth getting her into trouble again. Well, this was the last trouble she'd have to worry about getting into, and it was definitely worth it. He'd probably just smash her head into the table. It would be messy, but all he had to do was flash out of there. The only one who would really notice was Ayzen, and what would his word be compared to a man that never existed? She just hoped he would remember the last words to come out of her mouth, that dirty little-

Oh no he did NOT.

He hadn't even given her time to catch her breath before forcing their lips together! She tried to push him away, slapping her hands against his chest to push one of them backwards, but he had a death grip. Not surprising really, and she should have expected it.

Feeling his energy surge into her, Asuko's hands very involuntarily grabbed fistfulls of the cloth below them. She wasn't kissing him back, oh Hell no, but the sheer power he held was making her head swim. She could feel her heart beating heavily, his life source flowing through her, but it didn't mean she was happy. Far from it. It was more like a drug, sucking her in by the millisecond. She needed this power within her, needed to reach her own full level of energy. And what was he doing, helping her?? Didn't that moron know she was just going to use his own power to get back at him??

In that very short moment, so many thoughts had rushed through her mind, yet none at the same time. Then his lips were gone, and the little bit of energy she had received (that seemed like SO MUCH before) was throwing her into something she could only compare to withdrawal. A pure need to feed had her almost doubled over in pain, though she resisted fully. She'd never show him the weakness he had caused. Instead, a very incredulous look on her face, Asu brought a hand back and slapped him, just as the other came up to touch her lips in disbelief. "I can't believe you." she basically whispered, feeling his energy become her own. "Don't ever be so bold again. Of course I haven't been feeding. In order to maintain my safety, which has so obviously been breeched, I had to completely swear off draining anyone. And pray tell, Adrastos, is you're not here to kill me, why ARE you here?!"
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Now of course he is supposed to be cooking but when there is nothing to do all he could think about was getting out of here and going home. Gods this was taking just way too long for the vampires' liking. He turned the pizza yet again and placed his phone back into his pocket as he went to get the pan. He had chatted with Damien, the Student Body President, online.He is always on and bored out of his freaking mind. Him and the rest of the Student Council can stay out during the night because they are the Council members. Damien usually loves sneaking into the classrooms and watching the night.

Ayzen placed the pizza on the pan and cut it into 6 slices. He sighed once he took the hot tray out to the two teachers in the restaurant. Once Ayzen got closer he slowed down. Energy levels were high for some reason. Not to cause alarm but enough to catch him off gurad for sure. He walked slowly to the table and set the pizza down. "Here you are. Enjoy! Anything else before I take my leave from you lovely people?" he saked politely before stepping away again.

While standing his emeralds slowly started to become even more flaked with gold as he studied the situation. Gods she looked pissed. Ayzen thought for a moment and he has only seen her that mad once. A student literally messed up one of her brand new drama tables and then talked bad about the class. Yeah.....not a good thing to do right in front of the succubus at all. Liam seemed at ease even though she was having her anger spurts. Ay figured that he did something again but this time it seemed to tip the scales on the good note. Liam needed to be studied more so he made a mental note to just sit in on the mans class for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 am

"The correct response was 'thank you'." He rolled his eyes at her. "You're welcome for the boost, Avvy. Now put your hands in your lap like a good girl and think with the part of your brain in charge of logic, rather than the part that you exercise the most, which controls passion." He sighed, trying not to reveal how annoyed he was that she had actually hit him. When the student came back over, he smiled at him.

"You can tell Asuko not to look a gift horse in the mouth. A little energy boost is something she should be glad of, right?" A soft chuckle escaped him. "Yet she's angry that I kissed her to give her that boost. Seriously, I don't think I'll ever fully understand women." He glanced over at her, smirking. Oh, how fun it would be to tease her.

No, he wouldn't tell her why he was here. Not yet, at least. He would wait until he was sure she would be open to his requests. It was far too risky to ask her while she still hated him for what he'd done. Hell, sometimes he hated himself for it. But the woman had all but betrayed him and the clan both when she'd fallen for that human. The only thing that made it difficult to open her eyes to that fact was that she'd fully intended on remaining in the clan and committing herself to a one-sided marriage.

Honestly, how could she have expected him to be content with being the leftovers? He loved her with his entire being, and all she could give to him were perfunctory marriage vows. A facade. An act. Oh, yes, she did love acting, this one. And she'd expected him to ignore the fact that the image of the dutiful, loving wife she had planned to portray was just another act, another role, another costume. He'd been forced to show her that she was in the wrong. But, looking at her now...it would seem she hadn't gotten his message as clearly as he would have liked.

You're beautiful when you're angry. But you're damn hot when you show your real self and drop the fucking act. I am sick and tired of having to sift through your every reaction to find the truth, Avalon. Be a big girl and start being honest with both of us. He sighed, looking at his pizza. "This place serve alcohol?"
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:17 pm

"The correct response was in fact NOT thank you, Adrastos. Don't put words in my mouth! And I use both parts of my brain perfectly well, I don't favor one over the other." she was positively seething at the smug expression playing across his face. Her nails itched to simply cut it off completely, and she knew that with his simple energy shot, she could do so in an instant.

Well, perhaps not one instant, because he'd sure as hell fight back, but she'd overpower him quickly, of that she was positive.

Bringing Ayzen into their personal argument, really?! She reached back up and slapped him in the back of the head, a bit harder this time. "Don't bring him into our problems. And on that subject, I didn't need your so called 'energy boost.' Nor did or do I want your lips anywhere on my body. Remember that, Adrastos."

Nevermind seething. At her cousin's silent words, Asu grit her teeth roughly against each other and started seeing red. But she wouldn't yell at him again. Nope. She'd hold her tongue.

Or better yet, just hiss out a few Greek words she knew only he'd understand.

"δεν μου δίνει μαλακίες σας. Είστε άρρωστοι και κουρασμένοι της αντιμετώπισης πράξη μου; Πόσο περίπου θα αναφερθώ ολόκληρο το clan σας ενάντια σε σας, σας αναγκάζουν να πάει να κρυφτεί και να λιμοκτονήσουν τον εαυτό σας για πάνω από διακόσια χρόνια, στη συνέχεια να επανέλθει και να προσπαθήσουμε να σας φιλήσω, όπως ότι ο πόνος δεν ήταν τίποτα από όλα αυτά; Μπορείτε μεγαλώνουν, μέχρι Άδραστου, και να δείτε ότι στην πραγματικότητα, δεν είναι όλα εντάξει. Αν έπρεπε να μειωθεί αυτή η πράξη, το ένα έχω διάθεση από τη στιγμή που με έκανε να φύγει από το σπίτι μου, θα καταλήξουμε σκοτώνοντας κάθε πρόσωπο σε αυτό το εστιατόριο χωρίς δεύτερη σκέψη. Αυτό είναι πόσο άσχημα πεινώ, και εσείς δεν βοηθούν."
(Do not give me your bullshit. You are sick and tired of dealing with my act? How about I turn your entire clan against you, force you to go into hiding and starve yourself for over two hundred years, then come back and try to kiss you like that pain of that meant nothing at all? You grow up, Adrastos, and see that in fact, everything is not okay. If I were to drop this act, the one I've been putting on since you made me leave my home, I would end up killing every person in this restaurant without a second thought. That is how badly I hunger, and you are not helping. )

Her stomach was churning. The false energy Ayzen had slipped her like a drug earlier and the actual energy Ada had too willingly given weren't mixing very well. Or maybe it was just the fact that she hadn't consumed someone's energy in so long, that it was creating hunger pangs. Either way, Asu brought one arm down to cover her stomach, hand gripping her side tightly. But she would be damned if she let them [Ada specifically] know what was going on. Bringing her gaze up to Ayzens, she stared at him evenly, wiping all emotion off her face. "He doesn't need any alcohol, Yizmen-kun. He gets abrasive when he consumes it, and that's the last thing we need on campus." Alright, maybe it wasn't true. It wasn't true at all. She just wanted to get in his way as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Okay...Ay felt he had walked in at the wrong time. He gave her a boost too? I hope it doesn't cause a negative effect on her. Ay thought as the two went off on each other. The rest of the chefs actually kept their other paying customers happy by being flashy for the time being. Gods he hated being a vampire sometimes just because you can hear everything that goes on whether you want to or not. Let alone your nose is going haywire from all the smells which was making the vampire's nose tingle a bit. He could smell their adrenaline rush and gods he was holding himself back from it so much. "Ummm..."

Before Ayzen could even answer Liam's question Asuko shot at Liam she doesn't need help. Ayzen wanted to but in but he didn't. He knows his teachers all too well and Asuko was in desparate need of some help. Even she knows it but she denies to let her own cousin to help her live?! Gods this was too complicating for the Young Vampire's brain. She spoke in Greek and Ay felt out of place even more. It is a beautiful language but only his parents know it and a few of his much older brothers and sisters. For a moment Ayzen really just wanted to walk away but he knew that wouldn't be right since he is still serving them after all. Asuko turned to him and told him not to sell Liam any alcohol because of his abrasive behavior when he downs it.

"Okay yes we do serve Firewater here but if you two need more time. Just let me know." Ayzen said covering his face and then moving his hand up to comb through his hair. A trait he has picked up from Zack no doubt. "Ayzen!" Mike called him as Ay turned around quickly. Shit if he was out here then things were not looking good for his part. Mike nodded to the two teachers as he pulled Ayzen a short distance away. "Once you're done with thm you can clock out. It's 4:15 already." He said as he left. Ayzen nodded and went to finish helping his teachers. "You are my last guests for the afternoon so anything after me will be dealt with one of the other chefs." He announced as he smiled. Gods today was just...haywired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Ignoring her little Greek spat, he smiled at Ayzen. "If you carry wine, I'll have a glass of your most expensive, just to make up for my cousin's rather harsh response to my visit." He then spoke softly, tone even and calm. Looking at her only out of the corner of his eyes, he practically purred his response to her in their native tongue.

"Εάν θα μπορούσα να σας εμπιστευθώ για να είμαι τίμιο δικαίωμα από την αρχή, δεν θα ήμαστε σε αυτό βρωμίζουμε αμέσως, Avalon." {If I could trust you to be honest right from the very beginning, we would not be in this mess right now, Avalon.} He crossed his arms behind his neck, leaning back in his seat. He looked for all the world completely at ease with the situation. "Ήσαστε ορυχείο, από κάθε δικαίωμα και νόμο." {You were mine, by every right and law.} He closed his eyes, slowly releasing the strict hold he had on his power. "Ακόμα, δώσατε την καρδιά σας σε κάποιο ανθρώπινο κορίτσι που πιθανώς δεν επρόκειτο να ζήσει για να δει τα εκατοστά γενέθλιά της." {Yet, you gave your heart to some human girl who probably was not going to live to see her hundredth birthday.} The sensation of his power began to wash over Avalon, just a prickling, a warmth. "Με αναμείνατε πραγματικά για απλά να δεχτείτε ότι μου, η μόνη γυναίκα που πάντα αληθινά έχω αγαπήσει, είχα πέσει για κάποιο άλλο;" {You really expected me to simply accept that my betrothed, the only woman I have ever truly loved, had fallen for someone else?} The sensation slowly took on a hint of danger, betraying the anger that lay just below the surface. "Με αναμείνατε για να είστε ικανοποιημένο με έναν ανέραστο γάμο που στηρίχτηκε απλώς στη δύναμη και το καθήκον;" {You expected me to be content with a loveless marriage built solely on power and duty?} The power faded for a moment before he spoke his final words. "Μπορώ να είμαι ο λογικός, αλλά έχω μια καρδιά. Μια καρδιά εσείς έσπασε, εγώ προσθετικό." {I may be the logical one, but I have a heart. A heart you broke, might I add.}

Finally, he turned to her, looking her directly in the eye, and his power came crashing down over her. It put all of her self-glorifying attitude to shame. This was the power she had felt when he'd kissed her. This, the power she once held. This, a power magnified by intense focus and control. This was the power that would pull her under, devour her, and leave her with nothing. It was also the power that would lift her up and grant her anything. "Behave, Avvy. I'm here for my own reasons. And I'll tell you what they are when I'm ready, not a moment before." The power faded as he reigned it back in. He ignored the discomfort of those in the room who had been affected by his little display, watching only her as he turned back to his pizza and picked up a slice.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Asuko watched him defiantly as he ordered his wine. Hopefully Ayzen would agree with her and refuse him.

She saw him casually lean back in the booth, watching her from the corner of his eye. Oh, he was smooth, all right. Blaming her for what had happened. Had she been honest? Bullshit. She had been honest with him at all times. Trusted him above anyone else. Her eyes narrowed as she remembered coming to him in tears, fearing for her life (much less than she later would) and confessing about the human. The entire story, how they had met, the trivial things like flirting and their secret meetings and how somewhere in between all of that, the succubus had found herself falling in love with the woman. And she had told him, so stupidly, that she had begged Avalon to run away with her. But Avvy had refused. She had an image to uphold, and a clan to lead. It had broken her heart to refuse the woman.

And he had betrayed her. Spun a story about her based on the actual one. He had twisted her words until somehow, the clan believed she had agreed to run away, to abandon her family and her place within them, all for a woman who would die millennium before them. Adrastos had not only been her cousin and closest family member, but he had been beside her at all times. Not a step behind, as the clan seemed to always be. He was her best friend and her confidant, and though she did not love him in a romantic way, her betrothed. And here he was, blaming her for everything that had gone wrong. Hers was the fault of the pain and the hunger and the guilt. Wrong.

She opened her mouth to cut him off just as he claimed his sick rights to her, but before she could utter a single syllable, she felt his energy trickling over her. What was he doing, a show of power? Dammit. This was the worst thing that could possibly be happening right now. She would have preferred if he had simply reached out and pierced her windpipe with a claw. It was that bad. Had she been feeding properly, she would've been able to at least equal his power, there was no question. They were cousins, but she had been chosen for a reason. One unconnected to her mother. Yes, their strength had come partly from their bloodline, but her power had surpassed even Salvoria's by the time she proved herself worthy of leading the clan. Adrastos could just as easily have stepped up to the plate and claimed to be strong enough to lead them. But he hadn't. And it was because he knew he was no match for her. And once she had become Goddess, her power was strengthened by the clan's, syncing with their leader and swelling it. As she had been 'dethroned', she could literally feel her energy shrinking. She was still quite a fight though. Had as much power as she first had, taking over. But Ada had been growing, and she hadn't realized it. He wasn't on her level, so she had brushed it off, too concerned with escaping alive than worrying about what would become of her traitorous cousin.

But he had taken over the clan. And their power had synced to him. Two hundred years could do a lot to a person, so it seemed. His energy surged and she cringed away from him. He was still holding back, it was obvious. His words were lost to her as the fear slowly crept back in, magnified by his power and the dangerous undertone. He could have already killed her, she was so weak. And his power probably hadn't even reached half yet.

Her eyes were locked on his face. Tears threatened to brim. She could feel the fear showing itself on her features, but couldn't bring herself to hide them. What would he do, would he kill her now? Was all of this running, all of the crippling lack of energy and the episodes she had where she couldn't even keep her human form anymore, were all of these things good for absolutely nothing?

But his power faded. What was he doing??

His words were clear as glass in her mind. There were no thoughts to muddle them. Simply fear, magnifying and echoing them. Had he projected them, simultaneously speaking out loud? He had loved her, he said. And she had broken his heart. But she hadn't known that. He had never told her. Besides, he knew their marriage would be one of convenience, not romance.

At least, on one side it would've been.

He turned his head, catching her eye, and unloaded his full power extent onto her.

Avalon was dying. She could feel it. The air was almost tangible with his energy, and it was crushing her. Suffocating. It came all at once, yet in waves, and it swirled through her. She couldn't think straight. She couldn't break the contact of his rubies and her aquas. 'What a way to kill me, Ada. With your sheer power alone.' She brought her hands up, left covering right, to cover her mouth so she wouldn't scream. Nothing had changed around them, yet everything had. The humans ate as if nothing was wrong, but there was no way they couldn't feel the uncomfort of him, was there?

Her hands were wet. How could she even feel them? His power was fading. He was reeling it back in. Her mind swirled back into proper working order, though her only thought was of getting away from him. Asuko pushed herself back against the wall, bringing her legs up to shield her chest. Her hands stayed where they were, soaked with the tears she had no way of controlling. It had all been futile. The last two hundred years of her life had been for nothing at all. She might as well have stayed with the clan and followed the path of her mother.

She wanted to scream and throw things at him. To correct him. This had not been her fault. She was not his right. If he had loved her as truly as he claimed, he would have wanted nothing but her happiness. Instead he had tried to kill her. And ultimately, he would again. There was no other reason for honing his power as he had.

But the fear stopped her in her tracks.

Closing her eyes, she took a shuddering breath and remembered she was in public. One of her students was standing before them. She failed at withholding a sob, tingling from numbness as the last of his power washed over her, finding it's master and laying dormant again. As he ordered her to behave, she nodded and cracked her eyes open, staring downward at a point on the table, her face and body still facing him. She had become nothing more than an obedient dog with just his show of power. What had happened to her pride? This was pathetic.

She had forgotten about Ayzen. Shit. He had seen everything, and no doubt felt Ada's power surge out of control. Without looking at him, actually keeping her eyes set on the exact same spot they'd found when she first opened them, she choked out ”You may leave, Yizmen-kun.” and sobbed silently again.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 pm

"Alright a glass of our most expensive wine here. It is a red wine. I do hope that is alright though." Ayzen wanted to make sure that he wasn't handing the Incubus poison. But then again Asuko did say not to hand him anything do to his destructive behavior which follows. But that contradicts his store policy on Customer Service. Gods why is everyone so fickle today. First on campus now at work. Should I even tell her to meet me in the garden? Then again I don't want them knowing about my spot. Asuko and I will meet elsewhere some other time I suppose. She has her horns full with this one already. As soon as his thoughts trailed off more Greek came up and energy. This man was alomst like HeadMaster of Ayzen's clan. All this power could only mean one thing. A man in a very high position. Ay winced a bit as he recalled earlier. To believe he challeneged this man earlier he must have looked like a joke. Gods he just wanted one good thing out of his day.

Gods this was something even his clan would rival over but even the titleof HeadMaster was nothing as it came to mind. Ay tok a small step back as he was being held there by the power. Here he thought HeadMaster scared him whenever he stepped out of line. This man is far worse than his great uncle at the Helm of their large family. I don't even think My uncle Lutherin has this amount of power even for the highest title in our Vampire Clan. The Young Blood kept his composure just to make sure he didn't cause unwanted attention by the other customers. His ears picked up sobs and noticed Asuko trying to contain her tears. Shit....he made her cry. But I can't do anything in my state at all. Even at my full Vampire state I am an insect just wanting to be crushed. When Asuko shooed him away after the show was over Ayzen sighed. Happy to finally have air to control the dizziness in his system. "I will have your wine dropped off sir since I now have to go. I may see you both on campus in a few hours. Have a good day!" Ay says as he walks to the back room from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 am

Liam flinched at the sound of her sob and the tears in her eyes. "Shit, I didn't mean to make you cry, Avvy." He put the pizza back down onto his plate and wiped his hands off before placing a gentle hand on her knee. "I'm sorry, Avvy. Really, I'm sorry. You were just...I needed to get you to be quiet, and it was the only thing I could think of. I'm sorry." He rested his chin on the hand on her knee, pouting up at her. "Please don't cry. Please?"

He moved his hand and kissed her knee. I think we can both agree that, if I really wanted you dead, you wouldn't be breathing right now, Avvy. Which, logically, means I DO NOT want to kill you. But you refuse to believe me, every time I tell you. He sighed. I called off the clan only a year after you left. I told them I'd killed you, just so they would stop looking. But then shit happened, and I couldn't come look for you to tell you it was safe. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Using already wet fingers to wipe her eyes, Asuko instinctively flinched away from her cousins touch, bringing her legs closer to her body than she thought she could. But it was useless against keeping him off of her. "You honestly think that made it any better? I'm quiet. Happy?" she she halfheartedly glared at him, whispering. As he rest his head on her knee, she squeezed her eyes shut again and dropped her chin to her chest, her forehead missing her other knee by millimeters. "It's a bit too late for asking me not to, hm?" she added, wiping her eyes again before covering her face with her hands.

Ayzen had disappeared, so her safety net was gone. Well, he honestly wouldn't have been a very good safety net at all anyway, not with the amount of power Adrastos was throwing around.

As he kissed her knee, Asu mentally cringed. Better than physically doing so, at least. And isn't that what Ada wanted, an obedient little cousin in Avalon? She hated him even more for reducing her to this sniveling human in the fetal position. But the words he spoke without speaking were true. He could have obviously killed her by now. So if he didn't want her dead, why was he there?? There had to be a good reason. If Ada had loved her, and she had broken his heart, it seemed more logical for him to have returned to exact his revenge. But he hadn't, when he could've a thousand times by now. So what was his motive? Opening an eye to peer through the cracks in her fingers, she asked, voice muffled by her palm, "Why are you coming back now? The past is dead, Ada. As is the clan, in my eyes. You say you wanted to tell me I'm safe, but I'm not safe in your presence. That feeling also died with my reign."
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Ayzen sighed as he changed into a royal blue shirt with silver, black and white designs on it. In the back is a pair of black wings with the designs around it. Once he took off the Apron and the shoes he felt much better. After h finished he went to Mikes office hoping that Mike looked at the request. Fixing his clothes he knocked and then walked in but Mike was on the phone. It sounded serious as Mike just waved for the young Vampire to sit down until he finished. Ay sat and felt nervous. This is something he always feels when he asks for something from Mike. Mike isn't a greedy it's just that he tends to hold all of his really good chefs hostage. Since the other was released due to criminal charges they have been reduced to down to 4 good chefs. Mike has been looking for another but none have shown up as of late.

Once he got off the phone he sighed and rubbed his eyes. He turned to Ayzen confused at first but then it dawned on him why he was there. "Look Ay. I know you wanted those days off but I can't right now. Paul is sick and he won't be coming out of the hospital for a while. There is no way I can give you Tuesday, Friday and Saturday." Ay wanted to retort but figured it best not to so he just sighed. "I understand" Picking up his things he went back to the dinning area and went to sit at an emtpy booth not too far from Liam and Asuko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 am

Her words only made him pout more. Had it really been that scary? Where was the brazen, overly confident, over-the-top attitude he loved? How had he reduced her to tears so easily? "Avvy, please...I'll tell you in time, but right now...I just want you to stop giving me what you think I want. Yeah, you annoy the Hell outta me, but that won't make me hurt you. There's very little that could make me hurt you."

He knew she wouldn't react well to that, but he wanted her to get angry with him again. Better that than this sniveling little girl she was acting like. "I just want you to be you. No pretense. I'm sorry." He sighed and rested his forehead against her knee. This was going to be a very long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next