Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

"I'm not giving you what you want, Adrastos." she spat rather nastily, kicking the leg he rested upon out to push him farther away from her. Damn him, seeing through her. She wasn't portraying her part well enough. Well, either that, or the thousands of years they spent being inseparable had taught him how to read into her too well.

Sitting upright, her back stiff, she glared fiercely at him. And wiped underneath her eyes one more time, for good measure. Yes, she was scared as hell of him right now, and knew he knew so. But if he knew she was, there was no point in being so obvious about it. Though he had made such a good point. If he were here to kill her, he'd already have done it. So why was she still so terrified?

'Old habits just die hard, I guess.'

"You annoy the hell out of me too, Ada. Showing up here out of thin air and getting a job at the school. Ugh." she pushed him again with her heel before tucking her legs to her side and turning to lean on the wall. Resting her head on it gingerly, she wrapped her arm around her stomach once more and squeezed her eyes shut. This hurt. She was 'hungry.' Today had been too dramatic, even for her liking. And it was all thanks to the pouting man beside her. He should've just stayed in Greece. "I can't simply be myself, Ada. It would break the contract I made with Takamichi years ago." she sighed heavily, resting her free hand on the table in front of her, balled in a loose fist. He's Tosen's father, by the way. Died a few years ago. It was tragic. Tosen was chasing his dreams, becoming a fairly well known star, when his father called him home. I guess they had some kind of contract, as well. He was a good man, though. This school was his pride, along with his children, of course. Though I don't think he ever truly admitted it. Not to many people, at least."

Opening her eyes, she caught sight of Ayzen sitting by himself at a booth not far from them. Not wanting him to be alone (I.E, not wanting to be alone with her cousin) she decided to call him over. "Ada, call Yizmen-kun over here. He's alone." she knew he probably wouldn't let her up to get him, but didn't want to be rude by calling out in the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Ayzen sat at the table twirling his hone on the surface of the cleaned top. Such a drag for everything to come down on him and tell him no. The days he wanted were not all that hard really but people got sick and some wer just lazy. Gods this day had started off so well too. Ay sighed as he decided to text Zack that he was off knowing full well that he is still in class right now. His stomach growled and that just made things worse. Of course vamires don't have too much of an appetite but ehn they did it was always large. Breakfast wasn't large but it was filing. Too bad his body went through food like water. He looked at his phone and sighed wondering if he should just wait here or walk around the mall.
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:41 pm

He almost laughed as she kicked at him. Sitting up, he started to take a bite of his pizza and sighed. Yismen, I don't think my cousin cares for sitting alone with me much. Please, come join us. He turned his eyes on his cousin. "There, I called him. Not sure he'll come over, though. He might want to be left alone right now." Wishful thinking, maybe, but he couldn't help it. He would much rather his telepathic invitation be ignored than have to share Avvy's attention with anyone else. "It goes without saying that I'd prefer if you could at least try to be half as civil as I am being..." He sighed again and shook his head. At last, he was able to bite into his rapidly cooling pizza.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:45 pm

"You better not be lying, Ada. If you didn't tell him..." she let the feeble threat fall off into oblivion. What would she do? What could she do?Absolutely nothing, that's what. She could sit there and talk smack until he blew up again [even though he didn't actually blow up at her the first time] and she ended up a bloody mess under the booth. Despite his words saying otherwise.

Sighing, she turned her eyes to Ayzen, waiting to see if he reacted. Adrastos had such nerve, it was infuriating. And reminded her with glaring clarity of her mortality. Today was just fucking great. "I'm being civil. Perhaps not polite, but civil. I don't even owe you that much, so don't complain." She chanced a quick glance at him through the corner of her eye. Easily munching his pizza. Jerk.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:00 am

Ay heard the silent message and he sighed a bit. he really didn't want to be in the way so to stay a small distance away he pulled up a chair and turned it backwards as he sat. "Sorry. I just don't want to be a nuisance to you both." His eyes reverted to the pizza which was cooling off and was ore than likely cold by now since they allowed it to sit for so long in this ACed Restaurant. Their bickering was the last thing that he needed from them right now as he had his own depression to handle.

Gods all he asked were for 3 days and he couldn't even get just one. He really wanted to have at least one day but his hopes were shattered. Sometimes others were only seen for like one day out of the entire month and yet he couldn't get one day out of the week. Gods....Sometimes having a real laborous job sucks. Well at least he had something to look forward to and that is Zack. Just the thought of his name brought a tmp smile to his face as he thought about the older man. Anything about him would brighten up Ay's day somehow someway.
Back to top Go down
Akahito Alculard

Akahito Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Akahito looked up at the place. Should he go in? Or shouldn't he? The man wasn't sure. He mulled over it before entering. What harm could it do? He was approached by a man who he assumed to work there.

They exchanged pleasantries and he was seated at a table. He looked around and noticed that a few tables away was one of the students. He reconized two people. Yismen-san and Asuko-sensei.

He sighed and turned his attention away from them as he looked at the menu. Maybe some coffee?

Akahito nodded and looked for something to eat. Pizza sounded good actually. SOme hot pizza would make his day seem much better. The man placed his menu down and dug into his pocket for his cell phone only to realize he had left it at home so he could relax. He felt a rush of disappointment and frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 am

Ada sighed again and shook his head, disappointed to see the young vampire sitting down beside their table. "Not at all, Yismen. I'm sure you've just made my cousin feel much safer." He shrugged and took another bite of his pizza before he noticed the boy's gaze on his food. Arching an eyebrow, he felt the corner of his mouth quirk up into a small smirk. "If you're that interested in my food, feel free to have a slice. God knows I won't finish the whole thing myself."

A quick glance at Avalon confirmed his suspicions. She wasn't melting toward him. If anything, his display of power had only enlarged the metaphorical distance between them. Hell, all that work for nothing. He had trained endlessly, had learned everything he could about their people, had done his very best to be a good leader for them, all to find that she hated him even more for it. He had been trying to have enough to brag about that maybe, just maybe, she'd be impressed by him. But, no. Apparently, he wasn't going to have much luck in that arena.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 pm

"Ada, you have no idea how safe or unsafe I feel right now, so don't assume things." she snapped at him, keeping her eyes locked on Ayzen. "Yizmen-kun, you aren't in any way a nuisance to either of us. You are welcome here, and we are done bickering." Firmly asserting that fact, she looked pointedly at her cousin. If he didn't start anything else, she wouldn't argue. Her offer was on the table.

Seeing the silhouette of someone familiar through the corner of her eye, she glanced up to see Akahito Alculard be seated not too far from them. Sighing, she figured that Adrastos would meet the man eventually, if he hadn't already, and that it might as well be under her supervision. She might not be able to do much physically, but if he really had loved her, perhaps she could use that to her advantage. Calling out to the man who was only a few tables away, she smiled seemingly pleasantly and waved. "Hello, Akahito-sama. Beautiful evening it's turning out to be, no?" she smiled wryly in Ada's direction. "Αυτό είναι ένα από τα Alculards. Είναι ωραίο με τον ίδιο, ή έτσι βοήθησε με θεούς, θα βρω έναν τρόπο να έχουμε το κεφάλι σας σε μια πιατέλα."[This is one of the Alculards. Be nice to him, or so help me Gods, I'll find a way to have your head on a platter.]
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Ayzen saw Akahito walk into the Restaurant and was seated not to far from them. He isn't on duty so he doesn't have to serve him as a servent already came to take his order for a drink. Ayzen sighed and stared in front of him unintentinally staring at the Pizza which he made for the man. He was offered some and shook his head. "I made your order and I am waiting on a friend since we are going to go eat dinner together before my class. Thank you for offering me some though." he said as he smiled at Liam as best he could. He looked over at Aka and felt wrong not syaing anything. He is Saiyuki's assistant afterall so he should say something. Then again he may remind Ay that he has to take a physical. Ay shuddered at the thought. Pysicals were all the same. Get examined, the staff have a meeting, the doctors update the Clan Leaders on their particular students and everyone is up to date. Until next exam date which would be in the beginning of he year.

Once Asuko said that he wasn't a nuisance he smiled at the Drama Teacher. "Thank you Asuko-Sensei." he said as he looked straight ahead. He checked his phone which started it was almost 4:30 evening time. Ay sighed because soon Dusk would hit and they won't be able to eat out like they wanted. Ay turned towards the othe teacher and sighed as he left his bag but got up. "I will be right back in a moment" He said as he walked over to Akahito's table.

He bowed to the teacher and smiled. "Good Evening Alculard-Sensei. Did you order anything yet?" he asked even though he is off the clock. He wants to make sure that his teachers are at least served before he steps out the door.
Back to top Go down
Akahito Alculard

Akahito Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Akahito sighed and ran a hand through his hair. The smooth blue hair felt silky as he put it up into a low ponytail. It was enough to get it out of his which was all he needed. His bangs annoyed him though. Always getting in the way. Not that he could do anything about it. He refused to pin them back. It made him feel girly. Then again he seemed to be called a girl alot. Still he didn't want to pin the bangs back. His inner thoughts were cut off as he realized a waiter had approached him. He looked at the person and sighed. What did he want again? His mind seemed all jumbled even though he had just fed a little bit ago. Well last night. But then again he hadn't been sleeping properly. But when did he? He forced himself to pay attention.

"Ahh.. Hello.. I would like a coffee please. Black please." Was all the man said before turning to the menu once more. A voice interuppted his search for something good to eat for he decided pizza wasn't the best choice. He turned to the sound of the voice and realized who it was. He smiled. "Hello Asuko-san. Yes. Quite a beautiful evening." He replied before turning back to the menu.

A few moments later or minutes, Akahito wasn't sure, another voice cut through his thoughts. He looked up at Yismen-san. "Ah. Hello Yismen-san. No not yet. Not sure what I should order actually. Do you have any suggestions?" He asked his smile returning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:51 am

"Αγαπητός μου, είστε αυτοί που σπάζουν απότομα σε με. Προσπαθώ να συμπεριφερθώ. Έτσι, εάν λέτε δεν είμαστε μικροκαυγάς… Εφ' όσον μπορείτε να κρατήσετε σε αυτός, είμαστε λεπτοί." {You, my dear, are the one snapping at me. I am trying to behave. So, if you say we are not bickering... As long as you can hold to that, we are fine.} He smiled as the student rose from the table, heading off to greet the Alculard. "So, how is life at the school? Anything I should worry about?" Hey, if she felt like behaving and not bickering, far be it for him to be anything but pleasant toward her. He actually liked the fact that she had made that comment. It gave him a nice excuse to talk to her and expect an answer that didn't sound like it was meant to cut him down to size.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Huffing at Ada and sending him a halfhearted glare, Asuko turned back to watch Ayzen excuse himself and talk to Akahito. She would've kept the conversation up with the man, but figured he was busy and simply dropping in for a quick bite. Beside, Ayzen had admitted that he was waiting for a friend so they could go eat. Perhaps this friend was the same one causing the catcalls and wolf whistles earlier? She allowed a small smirk to grace her features at the thought. Always one for being in other people's business, Avalon couldn't wait to meet the young man or woman.

Glancing at the incubus next to her through the corner of her eye, Asuko leaned her elbows on the table and lay her chin on her intertwined fingers. Sighing, she replied. "It's dramatic, to say the least. You'll get a chance to hear all the most wonderful gossip simply by stepping out of your apartment." She was trying to be civil, even though she wanted nothing more than to tear out of the restaurant, ransack her home for her most personal belongings, and get the hell out of dodge. "But despite that, it's a truly wonderful place to be." She smiled despite herself, dropping her gaze to the table.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Ayzen sighed as he figured Alculard-san again is unsure what to eat. He wondered if all Blue Bloods are like this at all or maybe because he doesn't get out much could be the reasoning for not knowing what to eat everytime that he comes out into the public. No matter even though he was off the clock he could still suggest something and allow the two more time to work things out while he was close by. "Well...um...it truly all depends on what exactly you have a taste for really. There is a nice fruit salad, great chicken dish, a good sirloin steak. If you could narrow down the preference then maybe I could offer a much better suggestion to you sir." Ay said as he smiled at the teacher. He looked to his phone and sighed as he put it away. It seems Zack's class was going over again meaning his class was bad and Akira-san was making them do much more work.

As he waited on one of the teachers the other two were trying to make friendly conversation. Key word being trying here. I have to give Bard-san credit. At least he is doing an attempt to make this seem easier. I wonder if Izunami-san will allow herself to open up to him. He is powerful but not all that bad. At least to me he isn't. Ay wondered how long he would have to wait on his lover to return. Right now it seemed like time was going by so painfully slow that he was just itching to take th bus and head home but he promised he would wait. Besides he wants to give Zack his shirt and make sure that it fits his frame since the man has a little more muscle definition than he does. Ay sighed and realized that he trailed off in his thoughts again. Snapping back to reality he smiled at Alculard-san again hoping the Blue Blood didn't catch him slipping into the darkness of his mind. "Just let me know when you make up you mind. I am off the clock but I can still give wonderful suggestions." He said as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Akahito Alculard

Akahito Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:23 pm

"Hmmm..... Fruit salad sounds nice... But so does a chicken dish... They all do.. I think I might order a fruit salad. Yismen-san, thank you. I'm grateful. Without your suggestions then I would probably be trying to figure out what to eat till the place closed." Akahito said with a grateful smile. He yawned into his hand and blinked quickly as the server who had taken his order for coffee came back. The smell of coffee made the man perk up. He was so dang tired. He wished he could go feed on someone. But he would end up feeding on the person he had fed on previously and that would be a violation. He didn't want to get in trouble.

As his coffee was place ont he table, Hito grabbed it and took a grateful sip. The liquid scolded his tounge but it tasted so good. The caffiene would hopefully help his perk up.

He looked at the waiter. "Umm... A fruit sald please." He said as he pushed his bangs out of his eyes. They were so annoying! He sighed and reached into his pocket looking for a hair clip. He always had one incase he gave in and pinned his bangs up. He found it and pinned his bangs away from his face. He probably resembled a girl now. Just with muscle and no breasts. He could get his hair cut but he loved it to much to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm

He laughed softly, shaking his head. "Ah, so it's the perfect little hideaway for you. Plenty of that force that motivates you, without anything to distract you. But you need a distraction...you're overly tired and stressed--though I'll accept part of the blame for the stress." Shaking his head, he sighed. "I don't like seeing you like this, Avvy. You can pretend all you want, but you can't fool me. You're drained of all your energy."

{Sorry so short and such a long wait.}
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 pm

She rolled her eyes. The urge to grab her belongings and run was growing again. Today had been much too dramatic. The thought repeated itself every few moments in her mind, and Ada wasn't helping it. "I'm fine, Adrastos. How many times should I say so? Do not bother yourself worrying about my wellbeing. Focus on your clan." She didn't bother commenting on his taking part of the blame for her stress levels. But if she had, she would've corrected him. He should have been taking the blame for all of the stress she had been through, pompous, power hungry cousin.

As she kept words flowing from her mouth, Asuko's mind whirled, devising a plot to keep her safely away from the man next to her, as well as hopefully getting him sent back to Greece, if not much, much worse. Kailyn Bartz was known for being ferociously loyal to those he considered friends, and over the last few years, Asuko had done her best to get into that circle of people. She considered him a friend, teetering on the line between such and an acquaintance, but he was a very pleasant man. Peaceful to the end, unless he was truly pushed over the edge. Of course, she had never witnessed that. "Have you met any of the other faculty and staff?" she asked idly in order to keep the conversation going. If she were silent for too long, she knew he'd pick up on the fact that she was plotting. It happened every time. Anyway, she returned to her plan. She would run to Kailyn in quite a dither, she was still flustered from Ada's show of power, after all, and let him know that her cousin was back. They'd spoken of him before, so he knew how terribly frightened she was of the incubus. She'd tell him the newest member of the faculty was in fact the focus of her phobias. If he reacted accordingly, Adrastos would be tied up long enough for Asuko to get those belongings she so needed and leave. Forget a two week notice or whatever they called it, the headmasters would be able to recover the loss of one teacher. Her eyes found Ada's face again and she withheld the smirk threatening to spread across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Ayzen put on his best smile like always as he bowed slightly to Akahito. "It's no problem..really it isn't. You rarely come here so I am glad that I was able to help you in some fashion. I will make sure that they place your order for you. I will be right back." Ay stated as he went to the kitchen. He walked up to the other chef's and gave him the order since he had nothing else to do. The Host for the day was off now as he joined Zack's side. "Ay? why are you still here? Speaking of which where is Zack?" He asked as everyone else looked confused. Ayzen sighed since they know about the order and everything. "Class must have held him up. He should have been here by now. I hope Akira-sensei isn't too hard on him." Ayzen watched as Asuko and Liam talked and something struck him about the two. Asuko still didn't seem comfortable if someone wasn't around with her while her cousin was near. Soon as he knew it the Host brought him back out of the kitchen.

"Have you tried calling him Ay to see if he was still in class or on his way here?" "Oh no I can't do that, Sam. He is in class and plus I have some of my teachers here with me I should be alright for the time being anyhow." Ay said sheepishly as Sam brought him to a table to sit down. "Well I will sit here and wait with you until one of our rides comes to pick us up." He said in ahuff ans Ayzen chuckled. He looked back at the two tables. Like stated before you really wouldn't know these people were not human unless you were one yourself. They look perfectly human on the outside but the inside is very different indeed.
Back to top Go down
Akahito Alculard

Akahito Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Akahito nodded in thanks. He rubbed his head anxiously. He needed to get laid. Badly. He laughed softly to himself before pushing the thought out of his mind. The man watched the other leave and turned to stare off into space. He wondered how he became like this.

Was it because of what happened in his last life? Losing the one he loved had destroyed him. More like he had killed him. The feeling of regret and sadness overcame him and wished he had never gotten his memories back.

Akahito grasped his thigh and tightened his grip till it was almost to painful to bear then he released it and sighed. He didn’t want to thing of the past. He wanted to thing of the future and only the future. For dwelling on the past seemed to make everything hard on him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:05 pm

"The clan will be just fine without me for a while..." He watched her from the corner of his eye as he began eating again. What was she thinking about? Was he in trouble, or could this maybe work out? After all, he really didn't want to have to kill her. But that was the only option, if she refused to give in.

Her question made him frown. What? Was she so busy she wouldn't have noticed if he'd arrived sooner? Surely not. "No, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting our coworkers as of yet." Then she looked at him. He saw it in her eyes. She was up to something...and he definitely wouldn't like it. "You're plotting. Stop it."
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

"I'm plotting nothing, stop making assumptions." She turned her face back to the student and teacher, allowing her eyes to close momentarily as she wondered how Kailyn would react. Where was he right now? Had his classes gotten out yet? Asuko noted that she couldn't let her mind wander too far, or she'd get lost in thought and not be focused on the seemingly always unpredictable Adrastos. It would create the perfect opportunity for him to do something harmful and insane, like somehow convince the restaurant patrons that she had a bomb and would blow the place to the heavens unless they behead her...

Opening her eyes, she glanced sidelong at her cousin's plate. "Eat your food, or you'll lose that strength of yours." she mocked. Gods, if she had still been in her place of power, that little stunt he pulled would have been unbelievably attractive. She would probably have drained him of it right there where they sat, considering they would have been mates by now anyway. His power would be her power, and vice versa. But as it were, she was finally coming down from her hysteric fear of the feat and thinking rationally. Kailyn. That would be her next stop, even if she had to politely interrupt his class. Her smirk threatened to return, but she held it down.
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:46 am

Soon Akahito's meal was brought out and dropped off at his table while Ayzen and Sam sat at the table. Or at least they were sitting but Ayzen wasn't paying attention. He was staring off into space as he was thinking about what was taking Zack so very long. Sighing as the chef who delivered Aka's food walked past them and nodded Ayzen barely noticed the hand in front of his face. He suddenly came to attention and sat straight up as he looked at Sam. Sam sighed as he brought his hand back down onto the table. "Sheesh Ayzen...Are you tired or just bored?" he asked as he sighed himself. Ayzen scratched the back of his head as he smiled sheepishly back at his friend. "No I am sorry Sam. I was just really deep in thought that's why. It's not you believe me." He said apologizing and looking to his friend for forgiveness. Sam chuckled weakly as he smiled at Ayzen. "It's okay Ay. You just had me worried for a moment that's all." he said as he looked around the restaurant until his phone vibrated. His attention went to that as Ayzen went back to studying his teachers.

Ayzen raised an eyebrow at Liam. He seems to know so much about Asuko that even her mannerisms can't be hidden because he was studying her more than she knew it. He seemed to have studied her long before she left and he seemed to be on a mission. Being this persistent now just means he will not give up even when the time came to it. I wonder if he will take Asuko away from us?? I hope not she is a great teacher that none of us can afford to lose. Ayzen looked around the place and then back to his teachers again. Sighing he looked back at his phone which was now sitting on the table just in case Zack was to call. Gods I hope everything is all right? Zack where are you? Ay asked to himself as he looked at the door hoping that Zack would come through it.
Back to top Go down
Akahito Alculard

Akahito Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Akahito smiled as his food was given to him. He ate slowly as his thought swirled round and round. He wanted nothing more then to sleep. He decided it would be best if he did as soon as possible. Then he could think clearly. His mind seemed to be hazy and he felt like he was going to pass out. Maybe it was lack of Blue Bloods in the area. It was said that if you are away from other Blue Bloods for a long period of time it can affect you in major way.

Akahito yawned into his hand as he continued to eat. The food was good. He smiled at the taste and chose to think about it instead. It seemed easier then letting his mind wander. But it was inevitable that his mind would wander because before to long he was thinking about his past lives. All of them. He had gone through so many cycles. Lived so many different lives that they all blurred together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:35 am

Shrugging, he took another bite of his pizza. "You know it doesn't work like that, Avvy." Smirking, he continued to watch her out of the corner of his eye. He'd almost forgotten how beautiful she was. Or was it how annoying her pride was? Ah, well, one of those at least. He was about to speak again when he felt eyes on him. Without pausing as he lifted his pizza to his lips for another bite, he glanced around. Bloody eyes narrowed on the student. Really, boy, can't you just leave it?
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Letting a light smirk grace her lips, she winked. "I know that all too well, Ada. But look, you've listened." Seeing him look up and scowl at Ayzen, she dropped a hand under the table and slapped his thigh. "Let him be. He's worried for me, you know that." As a last covert attempt to throw her cousin off his bloodlust-induced search for her, she added "I've obviously made a good impression on the students here. They look out for me."
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 am

Sometimes it is hard being a vampire and being able to 'hear things that you don't want to. That slap made him turn his eyes more so than his head. He sighed as he looked at his phone and yawned since he wanted to eat and get a nap in before his classes. He looked over at the kitchen area and saw everyone making meals and making the atmosphere comfortable. He kept an ear out for Asuko but his eyes remained on the door. He didn't want to leave but if he had to he would go see Zack in the garage and bring him to the store to try on the shirt he bought for the man. No....Zack wasn't just someone he knew. Zack was Ayzen's Boyfriend Officially now. That brought such a smile to his face as he sat at the lonely table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)   Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next